• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Susan Rice Blames ‘Foreign Actors’ for George Floyd Protests: ‘Right Out of the Russian Playbook'

Re: Susan Rice Blames ‘Foreign Actors’ for George Floyd Protests: ‘Right Out of the Russian Pl

Taylor, where'd you go. I find conservatives (and conservative like posters) tend to cut and run when reality starts to creep in on their narratives.

My guess is that Taylor isn't up yet. You might want to wait, oh, a few hours, before accusing someone of cutting and running. :roll:

Re: Susan Rice Blames ‘Foreign Actors’ for George Floyd Protests: ‘Right Out of the Russian Pl

My guess is that Taylor isn't up yet. You might want to wait, oh, a few hours, before accusing someone of cutting and running. :roll:

thanks NB, its actually been a couple of days. Maybe I jumped the gun a little but Taylor was pretty good at responding but as is usually the case, cons (and con like posters) tend to slow down the harder it gets to cling to a false narrative. Oh and he did the thing when a con can no longer simply repeat a narrative, they start to attack things they imagine they read. Lets review

In my first post to Taylor, I posted this snippet from the republican report
attack as having evolved from a protest on fragmentary and contradictory intelligence from the CIA. It finds no intent to mislead the American public."

that of course didn't penetrate the fog lies he wanted to believe so I got this:"the last few sheeple bitterly clinging to the propaganda lines they were fed."

I again informed him it was from the republican report. that's shreds his obedient "propaganda lines" flail. Oh and I also showed him all the caveats that were used in the CIA Talking Points

He then comes back with "Hicks was embarrassed" narrative. Those headline grabbing deflections always works on conservatives. And we get this nugget."who were acting on the best intelligence available". Yea, that's just it. We didn't "act" on it. It was simply read over a weekend. Bush "acted" intelligence he claimed we had. (you see where I'm going with that right?). Anyhoo, I responded directly to his "Hicks was embarrassed" narrative.

Then we get this regurgitated version of "she lied" narrative: " concocting a false narrative based off of "fragmentory and contadictory intelligence" because they simply didn't know any better." See he's not letting go. He's just trying to find any phrase or sentence fragment to cling to a lying conservative narrative.

I remind him again that the republican report said about CIA Talking points: "It finds no intent to mislead the American public". So he whines about Rice saying it on " five major news programs" and continues the "concocted" narrative and throws in" They could have said "an investigation is ongoing"

I inform that she did say an investigation is ongoing and remind him of all the caveats. His narrative needs to not know about the caveats and the republican report. Now this is where the obedience to lying conservative narratives really kicks in. He posts "Provide me the exact quote where she indicated that her concocted story was based off of "fragmentory and contradictory intelligence". You just have to laugh. He's not only clinging to the long since proven false "concocted" narrative, he now imagines Rice said it was "fragmentary and contradictory intelligence".

So I point out that Rice didn't say it was "fragmentory and contradictory intelligence" now he thinks he's got me on the ropes with "she didn't in fact admit that it was concocted from a bunch of fragmentory and contradictory intelligence" See how he's just not following a simply point? I think this is what sent him over the edge

Wow, you're really having to torture reality to continue to cling to your obedient narrative. She read what was handed to her. It came from the CIA. Nobody denies it was wrong. The republican report told you "no intent to mislead". Other than giving conservatives tummy aches, nothing resulted from the incorrect CIA talking points. The reason you have to cling so desperately to falsehoods is because you cant explain the hypocrisy of Bush actually lying about what the intel said.

Lets review
Bush lies about what the intel says for over a year, conservatives sit quietly.
Rice simply reads the CIA talking points (n five major news programs no less) over one weekend, conservatives go ballistic.

Lets compare the results of Bush's lies and the erroneous CIA talking points
Bush lies: thousands of GIs died. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died. Cost a trillion dollars. Gave Iraq to Iran. Created ISIS.
CIA talking points:gave conservatives a tummy ache.

I'm just not seeing the problem you see Taylor. And you don't seem to be explaining it either. Taylor, I would think a birther like yourself would be just a little bit more skeptical of what your conservative masters tell you. And just like birtherism, this conservative lie is easily proven a lie.

So my latest post to him was to show that "spontaneously inspired" was in the very first draft. I think putting his "she lied" in context with Bush's actions was too much especially considering bush actually lied.

Right, so she tried to sell a story to the American public and didn't in fact admit that it was concocted from a bunch of fragmentory and contradictory intelligence. In other words, it was all a big lie. Thanks, Vern you're always good for a laugh.

Taylor, where'd you go? Nota Bene was worried I didn't give you enough time. So while I waited for you I gave her a nice summary of our chat. You should review it to make sure I got your falsehoods, deflections and whines correct.

Poor Susan... Democrats are always sending her out to tell lies.

And Republicans have Trump to lie to them most days. And he doesn't need sending out either; he does it without prompting, habitually, as easy as you and I breathe.

Last edited:
And Republicans have Trump to lie to them most days. And he doesn't need sending out either; he does it without prompting, habitually, as easy as you and I breathe.

Trump lies as easily as Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi lie.

Back
Top Bottom