• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

States Can't Count Covid Test/ Mail-In Ballot Management No Issue

No, we rely on machines to count the votes, like we have for decades. Mail-in ballots don't go to individual precincts, to be counted by hand.
We rely on machines......lol

We rely on people to be honest, political people working in government. What could go wrong?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

We rely on machines......lol

We rely on people to be honest, political people working in government. What could go wrong?

We rely on the USPS to pick up and deliver the mail, and the person tasked with processing the ballots to do so. It's a job. A simple job. Your conspiracy thoughts are overwhelming your good sense.

So you cannot site is real cases just speculation and accusation. Must be a hell of a way to go through life
Democrats fight tooth and nail against any sort of investigation. Same people committing the violations are the ones charged with enforcement. Say fraud is not statistically significant.

Election fraud case sparks renewed accusations about ballot security in Philadelphia

Election Fraud Cases | The Heritage Foundation

Dead people voting in Colorado

Audit the vote

We rely on the USPS to pick up and deliver the mail, and the person tasked with processing the ballots to do so. It's a job. A simple job. Your conspiracy thoughts are overwhelming your good sense.
Not a job, a task done and supervised by politicians vested in the outcome.

Audit the vote

Not a job, a task done and supervised by politicians vested in the outcome.

Audit the vote

Repeating a CT doesn't lend it any credence. Your assertions are baseless.

Do you really trust states which can't accurately count Covid-19 test? Still want them responsible for your mail in ballot?

Really?

Look no further than this epic blunder to confirm many expert opinions that mail-in ballots are problematic

-VySky
So what states are having problems count COVID tests

Do you really trust states which can't accurately count Covid-19 test? Still want them responsible for your mail in ballot?

Really?

Look no further than this epic blunder to confirm many expert opinions that mail-in ballots are problematic

-VySky

Please do not forget about the wonderful way they managed unemployment benefits during this shutdown.

Ridiculous. We have been fighting Democrat voting fraud for more than 50 years. Not a sudden change.

If you want to vote by mail you can request an absentee ballot. A chain of custody is maintained. You can do that now.

Printing and mailing a ballot for every registered voter......what could possibly go wrong? How many languages? Braille? What happens to all those sent to the dead letter? What happens to those sent to the dead? When a municipality has 130% of population as registered voters do they get the full bonus count?
We just shut down a country for a disease with a .26% overall mortality rate. .4% of those symptomatic. Lets make vote fraud as rare.

Audit the vote.

84% of Arizona voters vote by mail, but they lean republican, si I guess that is not a problem

84% of Arizona voters vote by mail, but they lean republican, si I guess that is not a problem
Does every registered voter recieve a ballot unsolicited? Has Arizona audited the vote?

What you meant was meaningless, actually replete with meaninglessness. Lol

^^ Horse ****.

Ridiculous. We have been fighting Democrat voting fraud for more than 50 years. Not a sudden change.

If you want to vote by mail you can request an absentee ballot. A chain of custody is maintained. You can do that now.

Printing and mailing a ballot for every registered voter......what could possibly go wrong? How many languages? Braille? What happens to all those sent to the dead letter? What happens to those sent to the dead? When a municipality has 130% of population as registered voters do they get the full bonus count?
We just shut down a country for a disease with a .26% overall mortality rate. .4% of those symptomatic. Lets make vote fraud as rare.

Audit the vote.

1. Voter fraud happens with both parties, and has never changed the outcome of an election.

The most prevalent and damaging form of election interference has, for decades, been Republican voter suppression tactics.
Voter suppression in the United States - Wikipedia
Leaked audio: Trump adviser says Republicans rely on voter suppression - Business Insider
Republican voter suppression failed in Wisconsin, according to new data - Vox
GOP Takes Advantage of Coronavirus for Voter Suppression | Time

There are many, many more references that detail Republican efforts to keep minorities at home on Election Day. If voter suppression were a legitimate industry it would be owned by the RNC.

2. As for your fantastical scenario of potential massive, widespread voter fraud resulting from mail-in ballots, there’s no reason to rebut because there’s no basis for your notion.

3. I don’t know where you get your misinformation from, but the lowest COVID-19 mortality rate estimate I’ve seen is 1.3%, far more deadly than the seasonal flu (averaged at .1%).
Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu | Johns Hopkins Medicine
https://www.healthleadersmedia.com/covid-19/study-puts-us-covid-19-infection-fatality-rate-13
https://www.npr.org/sections/health...mates-for-severity-of-covid-19-are-optimistic

^^ Horse ****.

1. Voter fraud happens with both parties, and has never changed the outcome of an election.

The most prevalent and damaging form of election interference has, for decades, been Republican voter suppression tactics.
Voter suppression in the United States - Wikipedia
Leaked audio: Trump adviser says Republicans rely on voter suppression - Business Insider
Republican voter suppression failed in Wisconsin, according to new data - Vox
GOP Takes Advantage of Coronavirus for Voter Suppression | Time

There are many, many more references that detail Republican efforts to keep minorities at home on Election Day. If voter suppression were a legitimate industry it would be owned by the RNC.

2. As for your fantastical scenario of potential massive, widespread voter fraud resulting from mail-in ballots, there’s no reason to rebut because there’s no basis for your notion.

3. I don’t know where you get your misinformation from, but the lowest COVID-19 mortality rate estimate I’ve seen is 1.3%, far more deadly than the seasonal flu (averaged at .1%).
Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu | Johns Hopkins Medicine
https://www.healthleadersmedia.com/covid-19/study-puts-us-covid-19-infection-fatality-rate-13
https://www.npr.org/sections/health...mates-for-severity-of-covid-19-are-optimistic
My numbers re: covid were from CDC Voter fraud should matter either way. The Democrat opposition to any prevention shows the who and why.

My numbers re: covid were from CDC Voter fraud should matter either way. The Democrat opposition to any prevention shows the who and why.

As expected, you can’t support your foolish post.

Really?

-VySky

Do you trust states that already count absentee ballots, you know, like every single state?

Does every registered voter recieve a ballot unsolicited? Has Arizona audited the vote?

Just like every other state intends to do

Do you trust states that already count absentee ballots, you know, like every single state?

I have no issue with someone requesting and absentee ballot under current established criteria. I see no reason to modify it beyond it's current scope

-VySky

What an assine comparison!!!:roll:

Actually, it is a very valid question. Do you trust red states with mail in ballots? If, in a close election, Republicans found boxes of uncounted ballots in the corner, would you allow them to be counted after the deadline?

Look no further than the decades of proof of no mail-in ballot problems that there are no mail-in ballot problems.

There are cases where people have been convicted of voter fraud so >??????????

-VySky

There are cases where people have been convicted of voter fraud so >??????????

-VySky

And we have a law against such. And, as rarely as it happens, they get prosecuted and convicted. So, what's the problem? What's your point? If your point is that fraud occurs, well, yeah. If your point is that because fraud occurs even rarely, and they get prosecuted, that therefore it could explode in any election, then say so and why. Give examples of such. You're not making any sense.

Back
Top Bottom