• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Starting today, Pot Possesion is legal in Minnesota.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Selling it, is still illegal, except for Tribal Lands. Took 8 years after other similar Progressive States legalized it, which was too long IMO.
The Democrat House (at the time) actually approved legislation with Biden's blessing to make it legal federally. Thanks to the 60
vote threshold in The Senate though, it's stalled and unlikely to pass.

It’s been legal here in NY but try to find a dispensary.

Selling it, is still illegal, except for Tribal Lands. Took 8 years after other similar Progressive States legalized it, which was too long IMO.
The Democrat House (at the time) actually approved legislation with Biden's blessing to make it legal federally. Thanks to the 60

Congrats! It should be legal everywhere.
We have tons of dispensaries in AZ, some are really nice, some are real hanky.

So the Native people can sell it on their property?

I like that plan, that's what I would have done.

So the Native people can sell it on their property?

I like that plan, that's what I would have done.
I don't know about them growing it themselves and selling it on the rez, but actual pot shops are legal on Tribal Land in Minnesota.
Non tribal land is probably not happening until 2025

I don't know about them growing it themselves and selling it on the rez, but actual pot shops are legal on Tribal Land in Minnesota.
Non tribal land is probably not happening until 2025
Well, they got to buy it from somebody.

They got to ship it in somehow.

Are you still limited to an ounce?

Somebody's got to break the law for that, just now we're not charging the end of the chain.

I'm sure the tribes can really use the income. Our state taxes pot pretty heavily but much of it goes to schools.

"Took 8 years after other other Progressive States legalized it," seriously?

Alaska was the very first State to decriminalize marijuana in 1975. That is 49 years before Minnesota, and 41 years before any of these other so-called "Progressive States." :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom