• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Special counsel Robert Mueller accuses opponents of offering women money to make 'false claims' abou

This could be team-Mueller trying to get ahead of something bad they know is coming their way as a pre-emptive strike to get ahead of it. It sounds like they are trying to get ahead of this to get the press and MSM to bury anything that might come out.

Let's see if we hear anything on Thursday.

There isn't anything to bury. The "woman" refused to come forward and Wohl is acting like a little whiny bitch.

This is about the only reason to use Twitter. I got to watch this unfold in real time. Some far right nutjobs hinted that something big about Mueller was coming out so journalists got ahead of it. https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1057343522846601216

I bet the FBI digs up all types of things on Wohl and Burkman. Those who are not professional journalists who hint at big things coming usually have some shady dealings.

Try to find ANY Democrat on this forum condemning trying to pay women to accuse President Trump:

[FONT=&quot]A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trumpduring the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...wyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers
[/FONT]

I bet the FBI digs up all types of things on Wohl and Burkman. Those who are not professional journalists who hint at big things coming usually have some shady dealings.

Ah, a Democrat posting the FBI to abuse its power to attack those who criticize the FBI. Nothing new there.

Rick Wilson is speculating the Roger Stone may ultimately be behind this. Whoever is likely has bitten off more than he can chew. Mueller just shot it straight over to the FBI. Shouldn't take long to get some subpoenas flying, witnesses interviewed, and new charges of "lying to the FBI" filed.

From the article, no one has even spoken to the FBI but Mueller's people. So you claim charges should be brought against Mueller's staff?

Not surprising. This is essentially why Republicans were so certain that Dr. Ford's accusation was fake and a manufactured political attack: because that's exactly what they themselves would do. And let's not forget that Lindsey Graham threatened to do just that:

“If this is the new norm, you better watch out for your nominees.”

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1045362723637399554/video/1

Probably nothing to it, but I'm sure that Democrats will insist that we have a full blown investigation into Mueller just in case.

Right?

Maybe look at his high school yearbooks. See if anybody, anywhere, may have a faint drunken recollection of something that sort of could have happened? You know, that sort of thing.

Probably nothing to it, but I'm sure that Democrats will insist that we have a full blown investigation into Mueller just in case.

Right?

Maybe look at his high school yearbooks. See if anybody, anywhere, may have a faint drunken recollection of something that sort of could have happened? You know, that sort of thing.

You're forgetting a couple ingredients: The women coming forward and testifying under oath.

Not surprising. This is essentially why Republicans were so certain that Dr. Ford's accusation was fake and a manufactured political attack: because that's exactly what they themselves would do. And let's not forget that Lindsey Graham threatened to do just that:

“If this is the new norm, you better watch out for your nominees.”

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1045362723637399554/video/1

Rethuglicans do project a lot. Crooked Hillary really means Felony Don. Rigged elections really means we have Russians working for us. You know how it is.

But, this sounds like a set up. If I were the media or Mueller, I would walk slowly on this one. I would not be surprised if none of this ever happened.

From the article, no one has even spoken to the FBI but Mueller's people. So you claim charges should be brought against Mueller's staff?
No. I'm implying that if Mueller immediately and voluntarily referred this to the FBI he's pretty confident that there's no wrongdoing on his part and pretty confident that there may be wrongdoing on the part of his accusers and their backers.

How the **** did you come up with your conclusion based upon what I wrote?

They already have sketchy histories that are publicly known about. They crossed a really big line here.

This could be team-Mueller trying to get ahead of something bad they know is coming their way as a pre-emptive strike to get ahead of it. It sounds like they are trying to get ahead of this to get the press and MSM to bury anything that might come out. Let's see if we hear anything on Thursday.

It could also be pig **** in a moon bacon sandwich.

You're blaming all Republicans because of the alleged deplorable, criminal actions of this Burkman guy?
When can we ALL expect to be investigated by the FBI?

I include you, apdst, joko104 in there too for sure.

Right?

Mueller immediately referred it for investigation. He didn't even cry about it.

This could be team-Mueller trying to get ahead of something bad they know is coming their way as a pre-emptive strike to get ahead of it. It sounds like they are trying to get ahead of this to get the press and MSM to bury anything that might come out.

:lamo:lamo:lamo

There you go again, do you write your own material or do you have a staff?

Trump and his cronies are trying to build a media propaganda push to fire Muller

Precisely. Burkman is a huge Trump donor, part of his transition team. They will claim the fake news is real, and the real news is fake, knowing they have millions of stupid followers who will believe anything they say.

Are you prepared to believe whatever is said on Thursday? The timing on this little dirty trick might have backfired.

The takeaway from this is that Jacob Wohl is a goddamned idiot. He created a fake investigative agency for this hoax and used his ****ing mother’s voicemail as a contact, and reused his Google API to make the website. Amateur hour.

Edit: And the employee bios on the website used photos of a supermodel and Sigourney Weaver’s husband.

Edit2: AND ****ING ACTOR CHRISTOPHER WALTZ. THEY PUT AN ACADAMY AWARD-WINNING ACTOR’S FACE ON A FAKE EMPLOYEE BIO AND THOUGHT NOBODY WOULD FIGURE THIS **** OUT.

Edit3: Oh my god. The best of all. He used his own ****ing photo. Literally a photo of himself pretending to be someone else.

Last edited:
Try to find ANY Democrat on this forum condemning trying to pay women to accuse President Trump:

[FONT="]A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against [URL="https://thehill.com/people/donald-trump"]Donald Trump[/URL]during the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.[/FONT]

[FONT="]California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...wyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers
[/FONT]

I'm sure you don't notice the apples and oranges comparison, between women who stand by their allegations in spite of hate filled reactions and threats from Trump supporters and women who have been offered payments to lie by Trump supporters. You might want to read the entire article you posted.

Right?

Why would they do that? The woman in question claims nothing ever happened....she was offered money to lie. The people who need investigating are the ones offering the money.

The takeaway from this is that Jacob Wohl is a goddamned idiot. He created a fake investigative agency for this hoax and used his ****ing mother’s voicemail as a contact, and reused his Google API to make the website. Amateur hour.

Edit: And the employee bios on the website used photos of a supermodel and Sigourney Weaver’s husband.

Edit2: AND ****ING ACTOR CHRISTOPHER WALTZ. THEY PUT AN ACADAMY AWARD-WINNING ACTOR’S FACE ON A FAKE EMPLOYEE BIO AND THOUGHT NOBODY WOULD FIGURE THIS **** OUT.

Edit3: Oh my god. The best of all. He used his own ****ing photo. Literally a photo of himself pretending to be someone else.

This would be the shortest and crappiest James Bond plot of all time.

This would be the shortest and crappiest James Bond plot of all time.

This is also a kid who got himself banned from working in finance before he was old enough to drink because he committed securities fraud. He’s added more fraud, obstruction of justice, and bribery to the mix now. He’s speedrunning “piss off every federal agency.”

The hoax claims Mueller was committing his assault in NYC at a time court records put him in DC.

Back
Top Bottom