• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Some People's Positions On Sexual Harassment

DebateChallenge

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Some people on this forum seem to imply that sexual harassment is OK and acceptable.

Some people on this forum seem to imply that sexual harassment is OK and acceptable.

Yes some people appear to be okay with it.

I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look. Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the *****. You can do anything.

*disappointed sigh*

Lately, my favored position is cowgirl. I'm getting lazy and voyeuristic.

Cowgirl has its attraction occasionally. It's not my favorite but there are times when it works.

Cowgirl has its attraction occasionally. It's not my favorite but there are times when it works.

I'm just lazy lately. So long as my wife is happy, all's fine. Different strokes for different folks, at different times in their relationships. The idea, I think, is to keep it fun and romantic, not so easy. Perhaps thats where the intimacy of foreplay and after play work their wonders. :) Not to neglect compatible frequency.

I can never enjoy cowgirl too much because I can't get the fear out of my head that she's going to come down wrong and bend my dick in half.

For the most part they're idiots.

With one caveat. Sexual harassment can be a difficult to judge subject because whether it actually is sexual harassment or not can be strictly based on the reaction of the "victim".

Some women (we are talking mainly about women) might find certain actions by men to be deeply offensive. Other women might find those exact same actions to be no more than "flirting" or whatever they call it these days.

Some days it seems more acceptable than others.

The moral of the story is, do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

A legal defense in open Court is, yes, your honor, this is our community standard.

When you have daughters, you tend to ally with women more.

Wives, girlfriends, and moms don't make you ally, but daughters do. I don't know why.

I just live for the moment then it's gone and so am I.

yet, you are on political forums. public policies can take a while to implement.

My position on sexual harassment is that I just need to get used to it. Women who harass me for sex must not mind being harassed for sex.

Is a woman wearing a miniskirt and no underwear and proving it to me a form of sexual harassment? What if she sees I don't react too much and insists it really is my turn?

Is it ok to inform women I really am quite bashful due to my low numbers and lack of practice.

I would start to consider it harassment if she started to incel shame me by claiming, real Men do.

I may even start to consider a coinflip for an even chance, one way or the other. It is chance not me making the decision.

Last edited:
I think the problem is that many men have started to question the misuse of sexual harassment charges against men. The whole "it isn't what I mean but how you take it" is a lot of crap. Also, there have been some well documented examples of men getting a VERY bad deal just because there were allegations made against them with no due process involved. I'd say that the vast majority of men in the US don't condone sexual harassment, they just aren't agreeing one how the issue is being used in our society.

Back
Top Bottom