• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Some Jewish parents angry and fearful when teachers back Palestinians

Student/protest groups aren't marching around chanting slogans calling for the death of Palestinians and destruction of Gaza, then pretending its ok because they just don't know what the slogans really mean. But as to Israel (and naturally, who makes it up)? That's a different story.

I don't think we need to be automatically/reflexively downplaying a thread about Jewish parents' fears by going "oh yeah but whaddabout Palestinians and pro-Israel bias", as if concerns by Jews are inherently invalid but concerns by Palestinians are valid.

They're not "calling for death and destruction", they are actually killing and destroying. Derp. LOL. Its a big world out there. Check into it.

How about keeping all that foreign crap out of schools?
Mh i sort of think it comes with the territory of being the global hegemon :/ like a side effect.

Mh i sort of think it comes with the territory of being the global hegemon :/ like a side effect.
Not at all. Schools are about educating the students, not fighting the latest political fight.

Not at all. Schools are about educating the students, not fighting the latest political fight.
True, its not like i disagree with that but i wonder if what is happening is an unintended side effect. Just thinking aloud :)

Back
Top Bottom