• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, Sanders is going against the DNC , is that a bad thing or a good thing?

Libertarian Ron Paul had as much hope of obtaining the Republican nomination in 2008 as Independent Bernie Sanders has getting the Democrat nomination in 2020. Which is to say, no hope at all. The Ron Paul fanatics were just as delusional as the Bernie Sanders fanatics.

Well a Neocon "G.W.Bush got in office did he not?

A businessman Trump got in office didn't he??:peace

Well a Neocon "G.W.Bush got in office did he not?

A businessman Trump got in office didn't he??:peace

Bush43 had always been a Republican, like his father. He was a leftist Republican as well, doing more to increase the size and scope of the federal government than any other President since FDR. Since 2000 the GOP have been nominating a lot of leftist Republicans: Bush43, McCain, Romney, and of course Trump. I don't vote for leftists, regardless of their party affiliation.

Bush43 had always been a Republican, like his father. He was a leftist Republican as well, doing more to increase the size and scope of the federal government than any other President since FDR. Since 2000 the GOP have been nominating a lot of leftist Republicans: Bush43, McCain, Romney, and of course Trump. I don't vote for leftists, regardless of their party affiliation.

You did say leftist Republican did you not a bit of irony , but I'll let that slide.

Just 2 question .
1. Was G.W.Bush ever called a neocon by the Republican party?
2. What was G.W. Bush's rating when he left office???:peace

The numbers do not lie over 50% of Americans want universal Healthcare check it.

The numbers do not lie: over 50% of Americans want their healthcare costs paid for by someone else.

Time after time the #1 issue Universal Healthcare address it now or later it will come to America.:peace

We can't have universal healthcare given the prices we are currently paying private healthcare providers. You'd have to nationalize the entire industry.

You did say leftist Republican did you not a bit of irony , but I'll let that slide.

Just 2 question .
1. Was G.W.Bush ever called a neocon by the Republican party?
2. What was G.W. Bush's rating when he left office???:peace

I did indeed, and it is no irony. Leftist Democrats have been regularly joining the Republican Party since the 1980s. Rick Perry, for example, was a leftist Democrat his entire life. Even working for Al Gore's campaign in Texas in 1988. Then in 1990 he suddenly becomes a Republican. After the unprecedented 1994 Republican congressional landslide victory literally hundreds of leftist Democrats switched parties and became Republicans. Since at least 2000 the GOP have become dominated by leftists within its midst. It is neither irony, nor a contradiction. It is, however, sad in a way, because conservative ideals are no longer being represented at the federal level, and haven't been for the last 20 years.

Bernie came out today and said he was still in the race and planned on being at the next debate. I guess watching Bidens embarrassing home interviews convinced Bernie that much more that Biden isnt "the guy".

Bernie came out today and said he was still in the race and planned on being at the next debate. I guess watching Bidens embarrassing home interviews convinced Bernie that much more that Biden isnt "the guy".

They should have them debate from within separate phone booths. After all, Democrats want everyone to take "social isolation" seriously, right? :lamo

They should have them debate from within separate phone booths. After all, Democrats want everyone to take "social isolation" seriously, right? :lamo
Joe better hope its not just a virtual debate. His interviews of late have been scary bad.

I expect Conservative voters to vote Trump down the line; this guy was right, he can actually get away with anything ANYTHING , if he went off the deep end a majority of the Conservative Republicans would follow him.:peace

You could be right. Better Dead than Dem.

You could be right. Better Dead than Dem.

Look for mass suicides in the near future

Oh and since you never trust Democrats the next time a nurse waits on you in a E.R. or hospital just make sure she's a Republican , wouldn't want a Democrat to treat you , of course if your problem is serious you may not have the time but Republicans should never trust any Democrat right "better Dead than Democrat" your words are they not? .:peace

Last edited:

But of course, we now know that he is. :boohoo:

Look for mass suicides in the near future

Oh and since you never trust Democrats the next time a nurse waits on you in a E.R. or hospital just make sure she's a Republican , wouldn't want a Democrat to treat you , of course if your problem is serious you may not have the time but Republicans should never trust any Democrat right "better Dead than Democrat" your words are they not? .:peace

Yep! I stand on principal.

I can not understand how these Right wing followers come up with that phrase.

What there's no Democrats in America???

Personally . I'm an Independent, I would not care in anybody helping me was a Republican , Democrat or Independent.
Seems like I heard someone say about the Corona Virus "this is not political".
So if this isn't political why should anything else be ??:peace

Back
Top Bottom