• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Trump Be Impeached Due to Erratic Behavior?

Should Trump Be Impeached Due to Erratic Behavior?

• Total voters
I think if you would compare John Brennan to Swampy's statements. You'll find that Mr. Swampy is 1000X more erratic than John Brennan. Tweets, speeches, actions. It doesn't matter. It should be clear to everyone by now that everything the President does is a calculated erratic mess, which is not a normal way to be ruling the country.

Anyone who votes no is a class-A hypocrite.

As per below the statement of Brennan's security clearance being revoked:

Trump revokes security clearance for former CIA Director Brennan, and has 9 more critics in his sights

In a normal world there would be impeachment papers being drawn up right now. Note the question is Should he be impeached, not will he be.

In the real world, yes, Trump should be impeached, he’s bat**** crazy. But, we no longer live in the real world. It’s been reduced to becoming Trump World.

9 presidents out of ten would have removed the old communists security clearances. Isn't the reason they retain security clearances
because they might be an asset to future presidents in their specialty. Good Grief, did anyone think Trump was interested in advice
from the likes of Brennan. This was a long time coming & should have been dealt with over a year ago.

I think it's just one or two posters who consistently bring it up. In the sobriety of morning I wonder if they
can tell the time of day either that or they live in a logic free zone. Watching Maxine Watters on cable is
hazardous to one's mental health.

I see your Maxine Waters Bastardization On Mental Health. How Very Lee Atwater of YOU.

Looks like only a Few Lost Souls On Who Support #45. How’s it feel for you seeing #45 go Down in Flames?

A "high crime and misdemeanor" is whatever Congress deems it to be.

Yes, and the Constitution also provided for an actual vote of members of the Electoral College, who's primary function is to overrule the vote of the citizens when the citizens elect someone unfit for office. If you remember correctly, Trump was deemed "unfit for office" by the political editorial boards of nearly every major American newspaper, including some very conservative ones such as the Arizona Republic, The Dallas Morning News, USA Today and the Cincinnati Enquirer.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/2016/09/07/recommend-hillary-clinton-us-president
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/op...dorses-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/90728344/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/
Endorsement: Hillary Clinton is the only choice to move America ahead

Nonetheless, the Electoral College met and there was no discussion on Trump's fitness. They failed to do their Constitutionally designated jobs, leaving the rest of us to figure out how to clean up this mess.... as clearly that the editorial staffs of the American newspaper community were correct: Trump is unfit for office.

1: You have no clue if Trumps fitness was discussed. Stop assuming.

2: Believe it or not the News Media does not get to decide what other people think and how to vote. Nor do they get to decide whether someone is fit to be President or not.

3: While a "high crime and misdemeanor" can be whatever Congress deems it to be they will have to answer to The People if it is obvious that they impeached Trump just because they hate him. And they (congress) will NOT like the response.

Amazing how you are the only one on this thread after 37 posts who agrees with me... I don't know where these people come from or how they form their asinine opinions.

What's funny is that there are people in this thread that hate Trump and are still saying "no" to your suggestion. Yet somehow they are the problem in your eyes? pfft. Get over yourself.

If the liberals would spend more time kissing Trump's ass instead of talking about impeaching him the country would be way better off

Somewhere in the last day or so I saw a major piece by someone who did a Safari to Trump Country....they could not find a single person who says now that they regret voting Trump.

It's not any different than how he has treated John Brennan a lifelong public servant and patriot. And erratic behavior definitely has lead to national security risks and corruption all up and down the board in this administration. Mueller started his investigation because of a drunk guy bragging to Australians. Omarosa was able to tape someone in the war room.

Just because Trump was a douche does not mean others should line up to be a douche.

Your opinion that Trump is not violating the Constitution or his oath of office is not worth a damn. Many others feel differently and no the founders could never have "envisioned" Trump.

And those "many others" opinions are not worth a hot damn either. The only time it does matter is on election day. And then how those others feel opinions are just as important as apdst's opinion.

If the liberals would spend more time kissing Trump's ass instead of talking about impeaching him the country would be way better off

Learning and listening, with the listening first...that is what we need to see from the elites.

We are not, they are getting worse rather than better.

We are failing the kids and grandkids.

I see your Maxine Waters Bastardization On Mental Health. How Very Lee Atwater of YOU.

Looks like only a Few Lost Souls On Who Support #45. How’s it feel for you seeing #45 go Down in Flames?

I imagine with all of your vitriolic posting, you've created at least a dozen Trump voters during interactions in your daily life.

A "high crime and misdemeanor" is whatever Congress deems it to be.

Yes, and the Constitution also provided for an actual vote of members of the Electoral College, who's primary function is to overrule the vote of the citizens when the citizens elect someone unfit for office. If you remember correctly, Trump was deemed "unfit for office" by the political editorial boards of nearly every major American newspaper, including some very conservative ones such as the Arizona Republic, The Dallas Morning News, USA Today and the Cincinnati Enquirer.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/2016/09/07/recommend-hillary-clinton-us-president
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/op...dorses-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/90728344/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/
Endorsement: Hillary Clinton is the only choice to move America ahead

Nonetheless, the Electoral College met and there was no discussion on Trump's fitness. They failed to do their Constitutionally designated jobs, leaving the rest of us to figure out how to clean up this mess.... as clearly that the editorial staffs of the American newspaper community were correct: Trump is unfit for office.

There is no way that Two-thirds of the Senate would vote to impeach President Trump. The craziness continues.

Going down in flames I think not!

Donald Trump remains a heavy favorite to win a second term as United States President according to the odds at
BetOnline. His odds haven't moved since the last time we presented this list, sitting at +140.

https://www.oddsshark.com/other/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures

ODDS TO WIN THE 2020 UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Name Odds
Donald Trump +140
Kamala Harris +1200
Bernie Sanders +1200
Joe Biden +1400
Mike Pence +1400
Elizabeth Warren +2000
Cory Booker +2000
Kirsten Gillibrand +2500
Howard Schultz +3300
Oprah Winfrey +3300
Paul Ryan +3300
Nikki Haley +4000
Michelle Obama

Some of us are above kissing ass.

There is no way that Two-thirds of the Senate would vote to impeach President Trump. The craziness continues.

Perhaps with what we know now but we don't know everything yet. It could get to the point where it's imperative.

Learning and listening, with the listening first...that is what we need to see from the elites.

We are not, they are getting worse rather than better.

We are failing the kids and grandkids.

Yes we are. The orange sphincter is a terrible example for them.

I am horrified and impressed that you actually have the balls to say that outloud.

What's funny is that there are people in this thread that hate Trump and are still saying "no" to your suggestion. Yet somehow they are the problem in your eyes? pfft. Get over yourself.

We don’t Hate the Devil. Only Devils and those who support the Devil are capable of Hate.

We Do Hate what #45 has done to this Nation.

Isn’t Debate Politics for Discussing Politicians, Kal? You should try it some time.

Which they will get a chance to do come next Presidential election year. Until then all you have is proving him mentally incompetent (been tried, failed) or convincing The People that he actually really did violate our laws. And yes, I know, you actually just need to convince the Senate, but if they do not give a valid reason to The People then there will be hell to pay. The kind that we all might regret.

Tried and failed??? I actually haven't heard one mental health professional say that Mr. Swampy was mentally competent besides for the guy who was working directly for him and we all know how well that worked out for him.

I am horrified and impressed that you actually have the balls to say that outloud.

He’s the kind of poster being ‘liked’ and ‘defended’ by those who USED TO BE BETTER.

Those who USED TO BE BETTER are now forcing us to Shame them into Submission.

So Be It. Let It Be. Good Riddance. No Quarter of the McConnellism type.

We don’t Hate the Devil. Only Devils and those who support the Devil are capable of Hate.

We Do Hate what #45 has done to this Nation.

Isn’t Debate Politics for Discussing Politicians, Kal? You should try it some time.

What has Trump done to this country exactly? Please don't give generalities.

I don't mind discussions. Just don't act like others are the problem when both sides are telling you the same thing. That's not having a discussion...that's have a little temper tantrum.

Perhaps with what we know now but we don't know everything yet. It could get to the point where it's imperative.

If there was anything of consequence it would have leaked long ago! He will not be impeached and the left is apoplectic to the extreme.

Tried and failed??? I actually haven't heard one mental health professional say that Mr. Swampy was mentally competent besides for the guy who was working directly for him and we all know how well that worked out for him.

#45 is the Second Coming of Al Capone, at the end of Al’s Life.

People didn’t Catch that, still, with #45’s Recent Reference to Al Capone.

Yeah, didn't end well, yet he still certified Trump as being mentally healthy. Notice that no one of importance has brought it up since?

Back
Top Bottom