• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Seattle's First Gay Mayor Resign?

Should Seattle Mayor Murray Resign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So your answer is still no, you don't have anything that trumps the consensus of the medical and science communities that lends support to your inaccurate stance. We already knew that.

And all you have are 25-30 year old studies done at the height of the gay lobby's power, which influenced the outcome of any sexual health studies that might touch on subjects which they object to.

It is simply not possible to be a heterosexual man and sexually attracted to boys at the same time. Bi sexual-maybe. But not heterosexual. All the magical thinking in the world doesn't change reality Layla .

And all you have are 25-30 year old studies done at the height of the gay lobby's power, which influenced the outcome of any sexual health studies that might touch on subjects which they object to.
Hey look, you just keep making things up don't you and you think people care or buy it? Nope we just laugh at how intellectually dishonest and or ignorant you are on the subject.

It is simply not possible to be a heterosexual man and sexually attracted to boys at the same time. Bi sexual-maybe. But not heterosexual. All the magical thinking in the world doesn't change reality Layla .

HAHAHAHAHA actually the consensus of the medical science community proves you wrong. But PLEASE PLEASE keep posting nonsensical, inaccurate, mentally stunted drivel like that on this topic. It will help the educated people on this topic quickly identify your posts and realize how seriously to take them, which is not at all. :) So here we are still at the same point, the majority of people here simple understand the facts and mock your posts will you just repeat lies you can't back up. So I'll just repeat myself until you can. Can you post anything logical and factual that trumps all those people smarter than you on this subject including the medical and scientific evidence and the consensus of that community that all make your wrong. Anything? I bet you make another post that offers none of that. Let us know when you do. Thank you.

I'd like to note; it is pretty much unanimous that is he is guilty of the crimes he is accused of he should resign.

Absolutely, no one said anything akin to "If he's gay then he shouldn't be held accountable for his actions.'

There is a strong undertone of homosexual equals pedophile that some are trying to promote, but their dishonesty is rather transparent and is being laughed at.

The point is:
He should not resign because he is gay.
He should not resign because he supports policies I disagree with.
He should resign because evidence points at him being a pedophile, and charges should be brought against him.

Hell no. But if you take a random homosexual and a random heterosexual, the homosexual is far more likely to go after boys under the age of consent. That's my point.

Actually, research shows us that this is not true. Therefore, as usual, your point is worthless.

If we knew who was a pedo beforehand it wouldn't matter. We don't. What we do know is that homosexuals are far more likely to attack young boys.

Actually, since statistics and research say the opposite, your point, as usual, is worthless.

Many medical and scientific studies conveniently label men who attack 14 year old boys as pedophiles instead of the homosexuals that they obviously are. That's the problem.

Actually, since YOUR claim of what one's sexual orientation is happens to be completely irrelevant, your point, as usual, is completely worthless.

I sense a pattern here. Your points are worthless.

Of course it's possible. Not only possible, but happens all the time. Your position is one of typical weakness and bigotry. You cannot dispute facts and science, so you pretend that the facts and science are politically motivated because they are inconvenient to you. You have no knowledge or expertise in this area that makes what you say have any worth at all in disagreeing with research. You're a flat earth believer on this issue.

Of course it's possible. Not only possible, but happens all the time. Your position is one of typical weakness and bigotry. You cannot dispute facts and science, so you pretend that the facts and science are politically motivated because they are inconvenient to you. You have no knowledge or expertise in this area that makes what you say have any worth at all in disagreeing with research. You're a flat earth believer on this issue.

Ok CC, men that like penis and testicles are heterosexual. Sorry I had to be blunt here, but your stupid anti-logic stance has driven me to it.

When you believe (or convince yourself into believing) that males having sex with other males is a heterosexual act, I really have nothing else to say. You're living in a very bizarre world. You also believe that transvestites are women, if I remember correctly. Different strokes I guess. :shrug:

Hey look, you just keep making things up don't you and you think people care or buy it? Nope we just laugh at how intellectually dishonest and or ignorant you are on the subject.

HAHAHAHAHA actually the consensus of the medical science community proves you wrong. But PLEASE PLEASE keep posting nonsensical, inaccurate, mentally stunted drivel like that on this topic. It will help the educated people on this topic quickly identify your posts and realize how seriously to take them, which is not at all. :) So here we are still at the same point, the majority of people here simple understand the facts and mock your posts will you just repeat lies you can't back up. So I'll just repeat myself until you can. Can you post anything logical and factual that trumps all those people smarter than you on this subject including the medical and scientific evidence and the consensus of that community that all make your wrong. Anything? I bet you make another post that offers none of that. Let us know when you do. Thank you.

I'll say the same thing that I said to CC, and you can do whatever you want with it; you believe that 2 males engaged in sex equals a heterosexual act when one of the males is over 18, and the other is under 18. I believe that to be an incredibly stupid idea. Peace out home girl.

You have much to learn. Such as the fact that one's propensity to be a pedophile and whether one is gay have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

'Cept he'd probably not molest girls.

Ok CC, men that like penis and testicles are heterosexual. Sorry I had to be blunt here, but your stupid anti-logic stance has driven me to it.

Men that like to abuse children with penises and testicles are most likely heterosexual. That's a fact. I'm sorry that these facts are inconvienent to your position on this issue, but that doesn't alter the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

When you believe (or convince yourself into believing) that males having sex with other males is a heterosexual act, I really have nothing else to say.

When did I say it's a heterosexual act? It's not. It's also not a homosexual act. Behavior doesn't identify sexual orientation. You are looking at this in a completely rigid, black and white way. Things are never as simple as you believe, especially not when you mix sexuality and psychology.

You're living in a very bizarre world. You also believe that transvestites are women, if I remember correctly. Different strokes I guess. :shrug:

??? I have no idea what you are talking about here. If a man is a transvestite, that individual is male. If a female is a transvestite, that individual is female.

Men that like to abuse children with penises and testicles are most likely heterosexual.

No, some of these men lie to psychologists and claim to be heterosexual. Their sexual identity (meaningless) is straight, but their sexual orientation is gay/pedophile/hebephile.

That's a fact. I'm sorry that these facts are inconvienent to your position on this issue, but that doesn't alter the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

How many people has your profession cured?

When did I say it's a heterosexual act? It's not. It's also not a homosexual act. Behavior doesn't identify sexual orientation.

Garbage. Behavior is the result of sexual orientation.

You are looking at this in a completely rigid, black and white way. Things are never as simple as you believe, especially not when you mix sexuality and psychology.

What makes a male pedophile who molests boys heterosexual in your opinion?

??? I have no idea what you are talking about here. If a man is a transvestite, that individual is male. If a female is a transvestite, that individual is female.

Maybe I made a mistake, but I thought I remembered you posting a lot on the Bruce Jenner story, about how he's a woman because he thinks he is, and other such weirdness.

He should resign because evidence points at him being a pedophile, and charges should be brought against him.

No. He should resign if he has committed a crime. Every miscarriage of justice has happened because evidence points in a particular direction that subsequently proves to be incorrect.

Are you arguing for ditching the presumption of innocence?

It's unfathomable to me that this creep has been allowed to get away with adopting boys, and then molesting them, ALL while being a public figure who became mayor of Seattle.

I picked no. If he gets convicted sure he should resign, until then he has no reason to resign. Allegations or what some investigator said 30 or 40 years ago without filing charges means nothing.

No, some of these men lie to psychologists and claim to be heterosexual. Their sexual identity (meaningless) is straight, but their sexual orientation is gay/pedophile/hebephile.

Incorrect. These men are heterosexual by evidence of their adult relationships. The sex of the child that they molest has nothing to do with that. Their sexual orientation is mutually exclusive from who they molest. As I said, I understand this is an inconvenient truth for you, but it's fact nonetheless.

How many people has your profession cured?

I'm sorry that I've hurt your feelings by exposing your ignorance on this topic. I did offer to help you with your education, but you refused.

Garbage. Behavior is the result of sexual orientation.

More ignorance and black and white thinking. Your comment above is so laughingly stupid and has been shown to be inaccurate so often that it doesn't really deserve any response other than derision.

What makes a male pedophile who molests boys heterosexual in your opinion?

What adults are they attracted to? What adults are they orientated towards? What adults do they engage with in romantic and/or sexual relationships?

Maybe I made a mistake, but I thought I remembered you posting a lot on the Bruce Jenner story, about how he's a woman because he thinks he is, and other such weirdness.

You do realize that Caitlin Jenner is a transsexual, NOT a transvestite, right?

Incorrect. These men are heterosexual by evidence of their adult relationships.

Incorrect. These men keep heterosexual relationships in order to either:

A)Trick society into thinking they're normal, and not a gay man who likes boys
B)Lure in victims by dating women who have sons

Jerry Sandusky is an example of A, while there are many examples of B also.

The sex of the child that they molest has nothing to do with that.

Men who are attracted to boys are gay.

Their sexual orientation is mutually exclusive from who they molest. As I said, I understand this is an inconvenient truth for you, but it's fact nonetheless.

Your detachment from reason and logic is in fact inconvenient for me. However I'm pressing on regardless.

As stated earlier, men who molest boys will often manipulate women into a dating relationship, even marriage, because it shields them from speculation about their sexuality.

I do find it hilarious that you trust gay child molesters when they say they're heterosexual. They're not exactly known for their honesty and impeccable character, are they? They seem like sociopaths to me, knowing that they're inflicting trauma on children, yet doing it anyway.

I'm sorry that I've hurt your feelings by exposing your ignorance on this topic. I did offer to help you with your education, but you refused.

Uh, yeah. You've really 'exposed' so much in this thread. Like your willingness to believe what a child molester tells you. Don't you know that they are some of the biggest pathological liars that law enforcement deals with on a regular basis?

More ignorance and black and white thinking. Your comment above is so laughingly stupid and has been shown to be inaccurate so often that it doesn't really deserve any response other than derision.

You won't because you can't.

Behavior is the result of sexual orientation, not vice versa.

What adults are they attracted to? What adults are they orientated towards? What adults do they engage with in romantic and/or sexual relationships?

It doesn't matter, as heterosexual relationships are usually a well placed ruse to trick foolish people like you. For some reason, you believe them. Why do you believe them? Because a poorly conducted study from 1983 says so?

You do realize that Caitlin Jenner is a transsexual, NOT a transvestite, right?

I thought he hasn't had the surgery. He's a transvestite if he hasn't had gender reconstruction surgery.

I'll say the same thing that I said to CC, and you can do whatever you want with it; you believe that 2 males engaged in sex equals a heterosexual act when one of the males is over 18, and the other is under 18. I believe that to be an incredibly stupid idea. Peace out home girl.

Now you are are saying act? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is awesome. COuld you possible make your posts look any more stupid and uninformed on this topic? Where did i say anything about a homosexual act? Wow your posts moronic. Like I said PLEASE PLEASE keep posting nonsensical, inaccurate, mentally stunted drivel like that on this topic. It will help the educated people on this topic quickly identify your posts and realize how seriously to take them, which is not at all. Sexual orentation is not equal pedophilia and nor or sexual acts equal to orentation. Wow, you have to be faking, nobody can be that dumb on this topic.

Now you are are saying act? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is awesome. COuld you possible make your posts look any more stupid and uninformed on this topic? Where did i say anything about a homosexual act? Wow your posts moronic. Like I said PLEASE PLEASE keep posting nonsensical, inaccurate, mentally stunted drivel like that on this topic. It will help the educated people on this topic quickly identify your posts and realize how seriously to take them, which is not at all. Sexual orentation is not equal pedophilia and nor or sexual acts equal to orentation. Wow, you have to be faking, nobody can be that dumb on this topic.

Men that molest boys are not heterosexual.

You're devolving into the agent j method of debate, substituting the words 'stupid', 'dumb' and 'retarded' for any substantive argument. All you need now is to over use the popcorn emote and you'll be gudest debayter ever.

Men that molest boys are not heterosexual.
You keep saying that but yet when challenged multiple times by many posters you haven't been able to prove it in anyway. Please post what facts you have that makes the medical community wrong.
You're devolving into the agent j method of debate, substituting the words 'stupid', 'dumb' and 'retarded' for any substantive argument. All you need now is to over use the popcorn emote and you'll be gudest debayter ever.

So he kicks the **** out of your posts too HAHAHAA that's great! In this thread lots of people have. Now if you will, please present the facts you have that makes you right and the medical community wrong. Ready, GO!!!
:)

I picked no. If he gets convicted sure he should resign, until then he has no reason to resign. Allegations or what some investigator said 30 or 40 years ago without filing charges means nothing.

What i can't understand is why charges weren't filed. My guess is money was involved.

You keep saying that but yet when challenged multiple times by many posters you haven't been able to prove it in anyway. Please post what facts you have that makes the medical community wrong.

So he kicks the **** out of your posts too HAHAHAA that's great! In this thread lots of people have. Now if you will, please present the facts you have that makes you right and the medical community wrong. Ready, GO!!!
:)

OK, I'll explain why you're wrong here:

The reason why those studies claim that men who molest boys are heterosexual, is because they asked the participants of the study if they are heterosexual, and they replied 'yes'.

Why would they take the word of a convicted child molester? Why do you?

In words you can understand, your 'science' on this issue is retarded, dumb, stupid and HAHAHAHAHA.

What i can't understand is why charges weren't filed. My guess is money was involved.

Or influence. Murray was a sociologist at the time the allegations were made, with ties to the gay political scene in Seattle. 'Somehow' nothing was done about the allegations against him.

OK, I'll explain why you're wrong here:

The reason why those studies claim that men who molest boys are heterosexual, is because they asked the participants of the study if they are heterosexual, and they replied 'yes'.

Why would they take the word of a convicted child molester? Why do you?

In words you can understand, your 'science' on this issue is retarded, dumb, stupid and HAHAHAHAHA.

What studies? Where did I mention studies? "My Science" when did I mention "My science"? Maybe the word "fact" confuses you. Look it up and get back to us and when we are done laughing at your posts we'll ready it. Now if you will, please present the facts you have that makes you right and the medical community wrong. Ready, GO!

What studies? Where did I mention studies? "My Science" when did I mention "My science"? Maybe the word "fact" confuses you. Look it up and get back to us and when we are done laughing at your posts we'll ready it. Now if you will, please present the facts you have that makes you right and the medical community wrong. Ready, GO!

You haven't reviewed the available studies online? Then why are you commenting on this? CC admitted that he characterizes the men we're talking about as 'heterosexual' because they claim they are. By that standard, Jim McGreevey, Larry Craig, Mark Foley, and Jerry Sandusky are all heterosexual men, because they said they were. We can disregard the fact that they we're all caught engaging in gay activity, because they told us they're straight.

Popcorn emote, exaggerated laughter, stupid, dumb.

You haven't reviewed the available studies online? Then why are you commenting on this? CC admitted that he characterizes the men we're talking about as 'heterosexual' because they claim they are. By that standard, Jim McGreevey, Larry Craig, Mark Foley, and Jerry Sandusky are all heterosexual men, because they said they were. We can disregard the fact that they we're all caught engaging in gay activity, because they told us they're straight.

Popcorn emote, exaggerated laughter, stupid, dumb.
Now if you will, please present the facts you have that makes you right and the medical community wrong. Ready, GO!

Back
Top Bottom