• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should NASA return the 30 billion that they received for faking the moon landings?

The American public paid 30 billion to put Neil Armstrong on the moon. But the whole thing was filmed somewhere like Area 51 by Stanley Kubrick. Should NASA pay back the money?

Now NASA is faking man-made Global Warming data. Should they pay back the money they are using to do this?

Valid question.

Warrants an investigation.

The American public paid 30 billion to put Neil Armstrong on the moon. But the whole thing was filmed somewhere like Area 51 by Stanley Kubrick. Should NASA pay back the money?

Now NASA is faking man-made Global Warming data. Should they pay back the money they are using to do this?

Unfortunately the 30 Billion was spent on research into the Mermaid population living at the Western edge of the flat earth. It did however expose the reality of dinosaur riding Middle Eastern Caucasian cavemen Alien abduction probes being used by reptlilian underground ant people to manipulate human deep state black ops shadow government illuminati domination plans instituted by our Ancient Alien overlords. I recommend you file form 403.59b with The Tetidorphic council immediately.

Unfortunately the 30 Billion was spent on research into the Mermaid population living at the Western edge of the flat earth. It did however expose the reality of dinosaur riding Middle Eastern Caucasian cavemen Alien abduction probes being used by reptlilian underground ant people to manipulate human deep state black ops shadow government illuminati domination plans instituted by our Ancient Alien overlords. I recommend you file form 403.59b with The Tetidorphic council immediately.

403.59b is the application for chemtrail inoculation. You mean the 405.39b.

403.59b is the application for chemtrail inoculation. You mean the 405.39b.

My mistake...Damn intergalactic protocol is way to complex. Freakin' Gorgons.

It sure seems like more and more people are buying into crackpot conspiracy theories these days. From the moon landings being faked to the growing contingent of flat earthers to Putin / Trump collusion, it would seem the " stupid " is spreading at alarming rate.

So what's going on ? Is the population actually getting dumber ? Is it simply the result of giving the steady contingent of gullible people that have existed since time immemorial access to the internet ? Or is it a symptom of raising a generation of vulnerable, emotionally immature snowflakes, who have been taught that no one has the right to challenge the merits of their ideas and beliefs no matter how moronic they are ?

Tsk, tsk, I've seen better trolling than this: i'd rate this about 2 stars?

It sure seems like more and more people are buying into crackpot conspiracy theories these days. From the moon landings being faked to the growing contingent of flat earthers to Putin / Trump collusion, it would seem the " stupid " is spreading at alarming rate.

So what's going on ? Is the population actually getting dumber ? Is it simply the result of giving the steady contingent of gullible people that have existed since time immemorial access to the internet ? Or is it a symptom of raising a generation of vulnerable, emotionally immature snowflakes, who have been taught that no one has the right to challenge the merits of their ideas and beliefs no matter how moronic they are ?

I pick option B

Back
Top Bottom