• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shooting reported near San Diego-area synagogue

"Overrepresented" is only one word. When you commit such heinous spelling errors you lose credibility.

Your interpretation of the statistics aside, I long for the days we had a much smarter and much less spewers of bigotry than our current president. W. would be a welcome change right now!

You prefer a brazen war criminal to a pig reluctant to engage in mass war crimes?

Poor standards.

I haven't forgotten the vile hatred George W received while in office from the left, and right here on this very forum too, and also remember how it was rubbed in our faces when Obama won twice. Maybe if the left weren't such spoiled, ungrateful children, i wouldn't have felt the need to vote for Trump, but this was an unusual time, and as much as i didn't like him, I had to, to show all the lefties what real hatred is

Bush II is a craven war criminal who should be tried and executed along with his cronies.

Trump is just a weird pig.

Google it. I'm on the side of common sense and truth - does this bother you? Google it; households with guns are at more risk of gun tragedy than those without.

Jim Jefferies, a comedian, did an awesome bit on this. If you haven't seen it, check it out. He and his girlfriend were attacked and held hostage in their own home by a group of men that came in through the window I believe. It's interesting to hear his take, and you will laugh. Warning: Some foul language.

Well, I guess your hatred of the left and "rubbing stuff in other people's faces is more important to you than the well-being of our country.

How unpatriotic.

You're the one pining for a monstrous war criminal in lieu of a pig reluctant to engage in war crimes.

How unpatriotic.

Jim Jefferies, a comedian, did an awesome bit on this. If you haven't seen it, check it out. He and his girlfriend were attacked and held hostage in their own home by a group of men that came in through the window I believe. It's interesting to hear his take, and you will laugh. Warning: Some foul language.

I've heard of him, but I'm not really into comedy.

What was his takeaway?

Bush II is a craven war criminal who should be tried and executed along with his cronies.

Trump is just a weird pig.

It interesting that Bush II is directly responsible for the hundreds of thousands of deaths, perhaps over a million, and annually terrorism kills something like 18k. So it will take terrorism up to another 1/2 century or so to catch up to the USA in number of people killed, just considering Iraq.

I've heard of him, but I'm not really into comedy.

What was his takeaway?

You want to own a gun? Great. But don't lie about why you want it. ..... You like guns. Great. But don't give us all the other bull****. He then goes into how ridiculous it is to think you're going to stop a determined home invader with a gun...unless you keep a loaded gun with you at all times.

Granted it has some flaws, but he's pretty close to reality, and funny as hell. He got plenty of cheers in Nashville (I believe that's where his special was filmed).

It interesting that Bush II is directly responsible for the hundreds of thousands of deaths, perhaps over a million, and annually terrorism kills something like 18k. So it will take terrorism up to another 1/2 century or so to catch up to the USA in number of people killed, just considering Iraq.

Yup.

We're looking for terrorists in the wrong place.

You want to own a gun? Great. But don't lie about why you want it. ..... You like guns. Great. But don't give us all the other bull****. He then goes into how ridiculous it is to think you're going to stop a determined home invader with a gun...unless you keep a loaded gun with you at all times.

Granted it has some flaws, but he's pretty close to reality, and funny as hell. He got plenty of cheers in Nashville (I believe that's where his special was filmed).

Yeah - the problem with a gun in a household is that you have a gun in the household.

All kinds of shirt can go wrong.

Because people.

So while I don't oppose people making a bad choice, I think it's important to call it what it is: a bad choice.

Yeah - the problem with a gun in a household is that you have a gun in the household.

All kinds of shirt can go wrong.

Because people.

So while I don't oppose people making a bad choice, I think it's important to call it what it is: a bad choice.

Why do you get to decide what other people own? I mean if you are scared of guns, then don't buy one....But, you don't get to decide for me....

Please share how you got those numbers... Especially the "over a million" claim.

"Overrepresented" is only one word. When you commit such heinous spelling errors you lose credibility.

Your interpretation of the statistics aside, I long for the days we had a much smarter and much less spewers of bigotry than our current president. W. would be a welcome change right now!

Ah a grammar cop. The fact is, blacks are 13% of the US Population. I think my point is pretty irrefutable

Google it. I'm on the side of common sense and truth - does this bother you? Google it; households with guns are at more risk of gun tragedy than those without.

Nope because those studies claim only if a criminal is killed, was the gun used to stop a crime

and many of those studies claimed that

1) if a criminal brought a gun to an unarmed home-that home now was a home with a gun in it

2) if the gun used to harm an occupant was not one of the guns owned in the home, the house was still included

Jim Jeffries bit was very funny. It was also completely full of untruths...but I agree...it WAS very funny.

The foundation comment he made about Australia banning guns following the Port Arthur Massacre for example...there were 20 massacres in Australia in the 25 years prior to the Port Arthur Massacre. SINCE the Port Arthur Massacre and the gun bans of 1996, there have been 25...in 23 years.

No need to be pedantic: they perform the same ammunition velocity. A Thompson sub machine gun without automatic fire will rapid fire .45 bullets at it's main velocity of over 800 ft a sec. So trying to "technically" argue a point about true effect is a fallacy.

A handgun will also fire 45 ACP at around 800 fps.
But the rate of fire between full automatic or burst and rapid fire is the distinction we’re talking about.

Ah a grammar cop. The fact is, blacks are 13% of the US Population. I think my point is pretty irrefutable

50% of violent crime is committed by about 5% of the country. Poor young black men.

50% of violent crime is committed by about 5% of the country. Poor young white men.

Almost all violent crime is committed by about 10% of the population. The problem is poor young males. Race is incidental and disproportionate due to disenfranchisement.

Surely one can understand why poor young white violent males are happy to point fingers at black people.

I can see you're trying to deflect from the fact that most terrorism is committed by white supremacists. I know that contradicts everything your orange master tells you.

Another who reads what they want to see and not what is there! I will try to make it simple for you... The figures I used are from your own post and the Hate Crime Statistics referenced therein, they actually point out the even under the most unlikely scenario, the white race comes out as the most offenders, backing up your original comments. The exception I took is the assertion that the white offenders were "white males", as gender was never addressed in any statistic, only by you.

Also nothing was said about white supremacists only about white as a race, unless of course you assume all whites are white supremacists. And I have no master of any color you choose. Anything else you want to kvetch about because you do not properly perceive what was written?

Last edited:
Another who reads what they want to see and not what is there! I will try to make it simple for you... The figures I used are from your own post and the Hate Crime Statistics referenced therein, they actually point out the even under the most unlikely scenario, the white race comes out as the most offenders, backing up your original comments. The exception I took is the assertion that the white offenders were "white males", as gender was never addressed in any statistic, only by you.

Also nothing was said about white supremacists only about white as a race, unless of course you assume all whites are white supremacists. And I have no master of any color you choose. Anything else you want to kvetch about because you do not properly perceive what was written?

Why did you name yourself after a defunct travel agent software package?

Why did you name yourself after a defunct travel agent software package?

Givin' it to old people. That's what I'm talkin' about. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom