• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Seven year old girl gang raped by Arabs

PakPuk

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
................after which they ran her thru a meat grinder, fried the proceeds and placed them between two halves of bread bun.

Bild was the first to speak to the burgers.

Well, actually......

Charlene Downes - raped, killed and kebabbed in Islamic Community - Telegraph

This kind of arrogance from our sweet Chagos actually undermines the whole 'let 'em all in' premise. All the latest incomers are supposed to be genuine Syrian refugees, not just the 1/5 the EU admits to. Yet what about the rapewaves and other crimes?

Also, if the Left and liberals policed their own policies better, they could still at least pretend the narrative is true!

Well considering that some stories are admittedly false claims, I'm having a hard time believing anything that's merely reported.

If only women believed in not making up **** that's not true

Well considering that some stories are admittedly false claims, I'm having a hard time believing anything that's merely reported.

If only women believed in not making up **** that's not true
An age old (and thus somewhat "faeded") joke in Germany is:

what lies on the floor inside the front door letter slit and lies on the floor inside the front door letter slit?

The Bild-Zeitung.

Experienced readers know to hold it horizontally, lest all the blood drips out.

Isn't TC an Arab himself? if so, he'd be taking the concept of self-hating to a whole new level, as this is by no means his first Arab/Muslim/immigrant libel topic. In fact, I lost count already.

I thought you were female?

?

Some women have reported false rape and other attack scenarios which have been spread around in the media and investigated by law (only then to be determined to be false).

?

Some women have reported false rape and other attack scenarios which have been spread around in the media and investigated by law (only then to be determined to be false).

Typical lib reaction^ claim the story is made up and faked. Looks like you must a modern day feminist.

Typical lib reaction^ claim the story is made up and faked. Looks like you must a modern day feminist.

I don't believe such things on a knee-jerk reaction basis and that makes me a liberal? Or a feminist? I'm not sure what logic you're following, there, but those two don't seem to go along.

If I was a liberal feminist wouldn't I be jumping on some anti-male bandwagon in response? Saying some stupid **** like 'those arab men need to have all their wangs chopped off'? Something like that?

LOL

I don't believe such things on a knee-jerk reaction basis and that makes me a liberal? Or a feminist? I'm not sure what logic you're following, there, but those two don't seem to go along.

If I was a liberal feminist wouldn't I be jumping on some anti-male bandwagon in response? Saying some stupid **** like 'those arab men need to have all their wangs chopped off'? Something like that?

LOL

No, the modern day feminists and libs like to not talk about migrant crime or Islamic misongy in general instead their reaction would be that the story is fake and created by right wingers and exaggerated.

Bild Zeitung is known nation-wide as a liar.

It's not that everything reported is without truth, they simply make up as much crap as they actually report. In the latter case most often leaving out half the facts and most usually misrepresenting what's left.

That's not proving that the incident didn't happen or couldn't have, it's just that no other competing rag (and especially Hamburg has plenty of those with some worse than even Bild) appears to have deemed it wise to get on this particular bus.

The whole bovine manure has nothing to do with whoever being of whatever political persuasion, not even the neo-Nazis believe what's printed there.

Bild Zeitung is known nation-wide as a liar.

It's not that everything reported is without truth, they simply make up as much crap as they actually report. In the latter case most often leaving out half the facts and most usually misrepresenting what's left.

That's not proving that the incident didn't happen, it's just that no other competing rag (and especially Hamburg has plenty of those with some worse than even Bild) appears to have deemed it wise to get on this particular bus.

The whole bovine manure has nothing to do with whoever being of whatever political persuasion, not even the neo-Nazis believe what's printed there.
So poo poo the source not the actually story? Typical reaction.

So poo poo the source not the actually story? Typical reaction.
I don't care what you think or to what worrying level of own gullibility or ignorance of the nature of the source takes you.

My post serves as information for those that are open to education.

I don't care what you think or to what worrying level of own gullibility or ignorance of the nature of the source takes you.

My post serves as information for those that are open to education.

So give us an example of how they reported on migrants in the past which was proven to be false then?

OH, MR. CHAGOS! Mate! This is the REPLY OF THE DAY!

You obviously care enough to spam him that garbled response! And besides, if you're not open, then what a funny venue.

Still, shows up the liberal-left again.

So give us an example of how they reported on migrants in the past which was proven to be false then?
You should be aware of how DP frowns (mildly put) on links supplied to anything in a language other than English.

But if you have German, I suggest you google "Falschmeldungen Bild Zeitung" (falsifications by Bild Zeitung) and that should keep you busy.

It isn't just about refugees or immigrants of late, BILD has been at it ever since its founding in 1952.

Since then continuously having run afoul of the press council for having breached the honor code of journalism, not to mention having been sentenced countless times for libel to pay damages.

As such your accusation of somebody poo-pooing on your source is as baseless as it serves to demonstrate your utter ignorance on the source itself.

Don't bother with a reply, this response is primarily aimed anyway at those seeking information. And some truth.

You should be aware of how DP frowns (mildly put) on links supplied to anything in a language other than English.

But if you have German, I suggest you google "Falschmeldungen Bild Zeitung" (falsifications by Bild Zeitung) and that should keep you busy.

It isn't just about refugees or immigrants of late, BILD has been at it ever since its founding in 1952.

Since then continuously having run afoul of the press council for having breached the honor code of journalism, not to mention having been sentenced countless times for libel to pay damages.

As such your accusation of somebody poo-pooing on your source is as baseless as it serves to demonstrate your utter ignorance on the source itself.

Don't bother with a reply, this response is primarily aimed anyway at those seeking information. And some truth.

For example one story about refugees... have you got one or are you just saying "google it".

Hey, Now.....Look

You can respond for the entertainment of those that find you entertaining, but your messages don't appear on my screen any more.

I've flushed you.

Hey, Now.....Look

You can respond for the entertainment of those that find you entertaining, but your messages don't appear on my screen any more.

I've flushed you.

Yet you still know that he has replied to you?

Isn't TC an Arab himself? if so, he'd be taking the concept of self-hating to a whole new level, as this is by no means his first Arab/Muslim/immigrant libel topic. In fact, I lost count already.

I have to agree...but not every arabian is muslim ,that is another issue

Makes it kinda hard to understand what sort of comprehension issues some people have with

Seems pretty intelligible to me:roll:

Back
Top Bottom