• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Serpent In Garden Of Eden : Satan?

The Serpent in Garden of Eden was/is

• Not Satan : I’m a Christian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God : I’m a Christian

• God : I’m not a Christian

• Total voters
Sure you do...every time you make the claim He did things wrong...
You fail to understand context.

The discussions/context is typically like this:

If "god" exists as you say "he" does, then "god" is absolutely to blame for.....

Which is a whole world of different than:

I am an atheist, and I blame god for everything wrong in the world.

I'm sure Jehovah just loves it when you act so childishly disingenuous.
Jehovah has a great sense of humor...anyone who watches an animal at play knows that...you should lighten up and try it sometime... :giggle:

Jehovah has a great sense of humor...anyone who watches an animal at play knows that
What part of "Jehovah" is being displayed when you witness the raw and extreme violence that happens in nature?
You know, with and between animals?

Is that "jehovah's" sense of humor too?

You fail to understand context.

The discussions/context is typically like this:

If "god" exists as you say "he" does, then "god" is absolutely to blame for.....
Your conclusion does not follow from your premise. Substitute "you" for "god".

"If you exist as I say you do, then you are to blame . . . ." You are a good person that eschews evil, so how are you to blame for evil?
Which is a whole world of different than:

I am an atheist, and I blame god for everything wrong in the world.

The god in the Old Testament stories most definitely changed into a different god in the New Testament stories.

So this god for whom nothing is impossible only had one means of providing salvation for his creation. This is an artificial limitation place upon a being who is also claimed to have no limitations.
If God had no limitations then you would be saved. Obviously, it's not a myth that you most likely aren't saved, thus God is limited to your choice.

Your conclusion does not follow from your premise. Substitute "you" for "god".

"If you exist as I say you do, then you are to blame . . . ." You are a good person that eschews evil, so how are you to blame for evil?
Nobody blames shit on things they don't believe in. Nobody.

Willful Ignorance is Willful Ignorance.

Being blind to context is something only you can fix.

What part of "Jehovah" is being displayed when you witness the raw and extreme violence that happens in nature?
You know, with and between animals?

Is that "jehovah's" sense of humor too?
a3d910dfaacbed5ec7f9edfb97b0339e.jpg

Nobody blames shit on things they don't believe in. Nobody.

Willful Ignorance is Willful Ignorance.

Being blind to context is something only you can fix.
You presented a hypothetical. I responded to it.

Explain how I got it wrong.
Would you blame some supernatural entity, that you don't believe in, when someone you know get's diagnosed with cancer?
Or when a shooter murders a bunch of school kids?
Or when a tsunami claims the lives of thousands?

Have you ever blamed anything on something your don't believe exists?

Would you blame some supernatural entity, that you don't believe in, when someone you know get's diagnosed with cancer?
You certainly do.
Or when a shooter murders a bunch of school kids?
Or when a tsunami claims the lives of thousands?

Have you ever blamed anything on something your don't believe exists?
No.

Puhlese! It’s what you do all the time — blame a fictional (according to you) being.
You clearly have absolutely no clue what "context" is when having a debate.

You claim god is "all loving".

I say, an all-loving god wouldn't be a mass-murderer.
Or, I say an all-loving god wouldn't create or allow a Satan to exist.

I'm refuting your comment.

Quote where I've said I blame god for something, but also be sure to include what I was responding to at the time.

If God had no limitations then you would be saved. Obviously, it's not a myth that you most likely aren't saved, thus God is limited to your choice.

The god you present is one for which you claim nothing is impossible. Which means that god is not limited by any human choice. And it is god’s decision as to who is saved, not any human being, as human beings do not possess the power to save anyone, including themselves.

The god you present is one for which you claim nothing is impossible. Which means that god is not limited by any human choice. And it is god’s decision as to who is saved, not any human being, as human beings do not possess the power to save anyone, including themselves.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance".

not will that any should perish

get down to bible church, find God.

today.

Bench.jpg...doors open this morning. see you there

blessings.

Back
Top Bottom