• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

See Melania Trump's Latest Awkward Hand-Holding Moment — In the White Hat Setting Twitter Ablaze

Coming from you, it wasn't funny.

I didn't think your comment about there 'still being hope for Barron' was particularly funny either so byte me, sir gripes a lot.

image.jpg

Wrong walk-in closet? That's the perfect Kentucky Derby hat.

She is just stunning...

I really don't understand the assumption throughout this thread that Melania is a golddigger. How in the heck do you know what she is emotionally or physically attracted by?

Answer: You don't.

So your defense of Melania is that maybe she is the type of woman who is attracted to men with a history of cheating on their wives and who brags about walking into the dressing room full of models dressing unannounced so he can see them naked .

Well played, NB

I really don't understand the assumption throughout this thread that Melania is a golddigger. How in the heck do you know what she is emotionally or physically attracted by?

Answer: You don't.

Have you ever seen a picture of Donald Trump? Even a "flattering" one?

Must you tard up every Melania related thread with your vampire stupidity?

Well I'm trying to add a little levity...Still better than these ASSHOLE Republicans and their disgusting comments about Michelle Obama...Still look at the photo....She looks pretty creepy...Best you pick side...Being an "independent" just won't cut it anymore

:lamo

Leftists...................

Good to see the Right Wingers standing for Melania.......LOL
you know whats funny? Its not 'the right wingers' standing for Melania. Its pretty much anyone NOT a mindless leftists ****nugget.

Well I'm trying to add a little levity...Still better than these ASSHOLE Republicans and their disgusting comments about Michelle Obama...Still look at the photo....She looks pretty creepy...Best you pick side...Being an "independent" just won't cut it anymore

Jokes are good. But only if they are funny

And even if they are funny, they wear thin when repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

you know whats funny? Its not 'the right wingers' standing for Melania. Its pretty much anyone NOT a mindless leftists ****nugget.

Nah it's the Right Winger trump lovers...You pretty much to defend your "kind"...Bravo

Jokes are good. But only if they are funny

And even if they are funny, they wear thin when repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

Wow ...You sound like a fan.....I'm somewhat flattered.....I guess...Still check out the photo.....A little creepy

Nah it's the Right Winger trump lovers...You pretty much to defend your "kind"...Bravo

You know what is truly pathetic? I doubt any of you have the consciousness to 'see' yourselves.

Sad. Just...sad.

You know what is truly pathetic? I doubt any of you have the consciousness to 'see' yourselves.

Sad. Just...sad.

Well your "kind" inspired me...I learned from the best......A day doesn't go by when that Asshole trump isn't an offish buffoon......Your hero

Well your "kind" inspired me...I learned from the best......A day doesn't go by when that Asshole trump isn't an offish buffoon......Your hero

****in AWESOME...you acknowledge you are nothing more than a leftist version of an oafish buffoon. Proudly.

Hilarious that the anti-Trump brigade thinks they have the Trump marriage all figured out. I remember when they said he'd never win, and then when he won that he'd never finish his first month.
haha
Being crying ever since...

My wife has never slapped my hand away and I've never cheated on her with anyone. The evidence is right there for anyone who cares to look. I think it's hilarious how the pro-Trump crowd are trying to pretend their marriage isn't a joke. Who knows, maybe all conservative marriages are just superficial PR stunts or a political mask of legitimacy.

Clearly, Trump is not good at fidelity and his wife isn't good at ignoring infidelity. Therefore, there is a problem that all of your reductionist BS can't dismiss so easily.

****in AWESOME...you acknowledge you are nothing more than a leftist version of an oafish buffoon. Proudly.

Yet your in denial of being one...The truth will set you free.....Of note :I like Melania's hat....A different look for sure

She willingly married a despicable man that she was not physically or emotionally attracted to simply because he was rich. When you do that, this is what you sign up for.

*how dare conservatives talk ill toward michelle! thats racist!*
then they post this awful hate-filled stuff

*how dare conservatives talk ill toward michelle! thats racist!*
then they post this awful hate-filled stuff

How is that hate filled? I am not judging her for it. Would you take a job for a wealthy company that you hated if you knew that within 10 to 15 years max you would inherit the value of the company? I am just saying if you did it, you would know what you signed up for.

Let's just call a spade a spade here. If Donald Trump was some middle manager earning 60k a year, Melania would not have seen anything in him. A man that looks and acts like Trump earning 60k a year trying to get an intelligent and attractive wife would be like a homeless man showing up at the Lexus dealership.

I agree to a certain extent. She married and presumably slept with a man for money. I don't think she signed up to be publicly humiliated constantly by him or to be forced into a situation where she can't leave. I think his sleaziness is beyond what she bought into. I haven't always felt bad for her, but I cannot imagine the level of humiliation that one would feel being married to him. The more his infidelities come out, and seeing how she reacts to him in public it is clear she has regrets and cannot leave.

There is no such thing as "cannot leave". Staying in a bad relationship is a choice.

Back
Top Bottom