• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scarmucci Crazier than the Mother Hen

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I'm with Bill Kristol on this one.

But, I'll just say wtf?

I asked him why it was so important for the dinner to be kept a secret. Surely, I said, it would become public at some point. “I’ve asked people not to leak things for a period of time and give me a honeymoon period,” he said. “They won’t do it.” He was getting more and more worked up, and he eventually convinced himself that Priebus was my source.

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a ****ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the ****ing thing and see if I can ****-block these people the way I ****-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment.)

Oh. My. God.

And, it gets better.

Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon | The New Yorker

Scaramucci got into fat boy's diet pill stash.

Trump is going to go down fighting.....I was wrong that he might walk away at the right time.

You expect anything less than full blown whackjob in this white house?

Actually, between this clown and the surprise military transgender kerfluffle, I think Trumps just trying distract from the absolute horror show on healthcare going on right now in the Senate.

Trump is going to go down fighting.....I was wrong that he might walk away at the right time.
I think when history is through, you'll find you have been wrong on a great many things regarding Trump. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Sounds like swamp draining to me, if you want to leak then you get fired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like swamp draining to me, if you want to leak then you get fired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a cocaine rant, to be honest.

That's pretty crazy if they are insulting each other behind their backs like that. Calling Reince a paranoid schizophrenic is petty, childish, and dysfunctional. It makes Mucci look bad. Also, Mucci looks like a troll or something. I am sure he has had a lot of plastic surgery. He is very odd looking.

Scaramucci got into fat boy's diet pill stash.

Scaramucci and Trump are grown ass men in the White House, and they are acting worse than teenage girls...

Anthony Scaramucci wasn't hired as master of etiquette or for his impeccable manners? I am also guessing that the rest of our DC elite won't blush reading these words. Stuff like "****ing not trying to s..............ck,” and other masterpieces shouldn't offend anyone, not the least those who frequently use a similarly juicy vocabulary to make a point. Right?
Now before you fly off the handle, let me make sure to add that I am disgusted by it all. ANd yes, Calamity, that could be cocaine speaking.

That's pretty crazy if they are insulting each other behind their backs like that. Calling Reince a paranoid schizophrenic is petty, childish, and dysfunctional. It makes Mucci look bad. Also, Mucci looks like a troll or something. I am sure he has had a lot of plastic surgery. He is very odd looking.

Just when everyone thought Trump couldn't possibly **** up the Office of President any worse than he has he appoints a hustler as the Director WH of Communications!

Everyday with Scaramucci it's another episode of "My Cousin Vinnie Goes to Washington."

Just when everyone thought Trump couldn't possibly **** up the Office of President any worse than he has he appoints a hustler as the Director WH of Communications!

Everyday with Scaramucci it's another episode of "My Cousin Vinnie Goes to Washington."

And we thought Angry Spice was entertaining.

And he doesn't care if he takes the whole world with him. People mistakenly try to explain the psycho illogical. My bet is till that he has Al Capone's diseased brain .

Actually, between this clown and the surprise military transgender kerfluffle, I think Trumps just trying distract from the absolute horror show on healthcare going on right now in the Senate.

Not to mention Mueller following the money trail into trump's tax returns .

Not to mention Mueller following the money trail into trump's tax returns .

What is being missed here is that the dinner in question above is a dinner Mooch had with Trump, Shine and Hannity. In other words, a propaganda summit.

What is being missed here is that the dinner in question above is a dinner Mooch had with Trump, Shine and Hannity. In other words, a propaganda summit.

I'm at game 2 of a minor league doubleheader. Who the hell is Shine ?

I'm at game 2 of a minor league doubleheader. Who the hell is Shine ?

Bill Shine, recently deposed president of Fox News.

lol...

DFyKa0aXYAE2Irm.jpg:large

The Trump admin will be the death of parody. Reality is so much more entertaining.

And he doesn't care if he takes the whole world with him. People mistakenly try to explain the psycho illogical. My bet is till that he has Al Capone's diseased brain .

We are sure going to try to tuck Trump away in our headspaces after he is finally offloaded.

Scaramucci is Trump's "mini-me". Same low-life type of individual. Less money and more hair.

Back
Top Bottom