• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin’s PAC Is A Massive Million Dollar Scam (1 Viewer)

... artfully avoiding the Obama question, of course.

The post is about Palin and PAC's. But, if you so desperately need it to be against Obama, so be it.....I guess when I said multiple times that I was against ALL PAC's it didn't register with you.

The post is about Palin and PAC's. But, if you so desperately need it to be against Obama, so be it.....I guess when I said multiple times that I was against ALL PAC's it didn't register with you.

Just wanted it in writing ... it will be back. Thank you.

Just wanted it in writing ... it will be back. Thank you.

Oh, gee, my own personal stalker! Where in this thread was I inconsistent?

Nice try by you trying to bait me.....BTW, have you stopped beating your wife?

Drop the creepy obsessions, you will find that people won't go out of their way to avoid you in public.

Oh, gee, my own personal stalker! Where in this thread was I inconsistent?

Nice try by you trying to bait me.....BTW, have you stopped beating your wife?

Drop the creepy obsessions, you will find that people won't go out of their way to avoid you in public.

Given that my wife died last month, I think you can say she isn't getting beaten ...

I just merely wanted to get you on record, because you can be assured this subject is going to come up again ... and again.

If it gets people talking about PACs, then that's all the really matters. I haven't seen anything suggesting ALL pacts function as hers, but if the majority of them did, it wouldn't be surprising. Palin's PAC is especially interesting, because unlike HillPAC furthering Hilary Clinton's political career, Sarah is barely politically relevant anymore. The only reason she needs the PAC is to funnel millions to herself...

Commence the crickets waiting for beefheart to respond. :lamo

Bottom line is Palin is doing nothing any different than any other PAC. It's just the left still has an overwhelming sexual need to discuss her in hopes they'll get lucky. It's cute really...

Given that my wife died last month, I think you can say she isn't getting beaten ...

I just merely wanted to get you on record, because you can be assured this subject is going to come up again ... and again.

Sorry for your loss, but it is a standard debate tactic.

The subject of PAC's is going to come up again and again? Good, they suck, it is a way to take money from the rubes and spend it wildly.

Why do people always get attacked for discussing Palin? I don't feel any guilt or shame in discussing any topic as it relates to her. She is a public figure... :shrug:

I'm breathlessly awaiting the bashing of Harry Reid's PAC to commence. I wonder when that's going to happen?

The Sarah Palin obsession will never die. She lives rent free in their heads. And this time they really made fools of themselves. I wonder when those morons who made the video are going to criticize Reid and call his PAC a "massive million dollar scam" too.

Partisan hackery is pathetic and it's on full display here.

We should all be critical of PACs and how money influences our government. It shouldn't matter if it's Palin or Pelosi. PACs should be discussed and criticized.

Why would anyone criticize Palin's PAC? Unless you're a donor....it's called "nunya business". The Young Turks call it (incorrectly) a scam. It isn't a scam. People who donate to PACs know the difference between a PAC donation and a donation directly to a candidate's campaign. Palin is actually a rarity. Most PACs don't donate to individual campaigns.

No hypocrisy here. I didn't criticize Reid's actions with his PAC. I didn't donate to it. I am in here pointing out the idiocy of the Young Turks and the partisan foolery of people not doing their fact checking first.

Fair enough, if I donated thousands to someone I'd probably want a copy of their book too.

If you are that loyal to a politician, then you probably already owned a copy.

Why do people always get attacked for discussing Palin? I don't feel any guilt or shame in discussing any topic as it relates to her. She is a public figure... :shrug:

They don't get attacked .... they get laughed at.

Here's the terrible secret conservatives don't want me to tell liberals because it spoils everything ... conservatives recognize that Sarah Palin is basically irrelevant. We've known that for 5 years .... but we sure do enjoy watching liberals just go absolutely bananas every time she speaks ... it is TRULY funny!!! We apologize ... but liberals have definitely been comic relief.

Oh, and yeah, we admit we enjoy poking the beast once in a while .... LOL

LOL! I didn't think of that. No argument here. :lamo

Better watch out GBFAN is obsessively taking notes because his life will be so much better in several months when he can quote something you said and win 100 internets!!!!

wrong.jpg

We should all be critical of PACs and how money influences our government. It shouldn't matter if it's Palin or Pelosi. PACs should be discussed and criticized.

I agree, which is why I suggested a thread on PACs. Although I'm at the point in my life that I figure people can donate to whatever (worthless) political cause they want to and I shouldn't criticize them. But that said, PACs can also be game changing in an election, and I'd love to poke holes in them.

You shouldn't feel shame for discussing her. I laugh at idiots like the Young Turks who obsess about her so much that they go off the rails in an "attack" on her without fact checking PACs.

Why are no other former VP candidates discussed wit such interest more than 8 years after their election was lost? I think we need a good old Joe Lieberman thread to keep it....even.

Ohh please. There are many scams that are legal. No one said anything about arresting anyone except you.

Spare me your BS - Palin's PAC is doing nothing different than any other PAC. You called it out for pure partisan hack purposes, fooling no one.

If it gets people talking about PACs, then that's all the really matters. I haven't seen anything suggesting ALL pacts function as hers, but if the majority of them did, it wouldn't be surprising. Palin's PAC is especially interesting, because unlike HillPAC furthering Hilary Clinton's political career, Sarah is barely politically relevant anymore. The only reason she needs the PAC is to funnel millions to herself...

Not really ... two years ago she backed a bunch of candidates. Whether she is in the public spotlight as a politician herself is irrelevant... she may still try and use the money to play kingmaker at a state level - making her relevant, just out of the spotlight.

Not really ... two years ago she backed a bunch of candidates. Whether she is in the public spotlight as a politician herself is irrelevant... she may still try and use the money to play kingmaker at a state level - making her relevant, just out of the spotlight.

She isn't very relevant and she's not a kingmaker. It's funny how blown away by a backwoods, Alaskan hick the right wing was all because she had a pretty face a gun cabinet. She was a gimmick, and those of us smart enough to see past it knew the right wing hype was bull****. She wasn't capable of being elected for president. She isn't a Ronald Reagan, and he had no foreign policy experience to speak of.

Now she's what... a Fox news analyst who only takes soft ball interviews late at night with Greta Van Susteren and a PAC that isn't doing very well at getting anybody actually elected. Much of the right wing is over her... :shrug:

She isn't very relevant and she's not a kingmaker. It's funny how blown away by a backwoods, Alaskan hick the right wing was all because she had a pretty face a gun cabinet. She was a gimmick, and those of us smart enough to see past it knew the right wing hype was bull****. She wasn't capable of being elected for president. She isn't a Ronald Reagan, and he had no foreign policy experience to speak of.
Given her PAC and who she shows up to back makes the nightly news on all cable channels I would beg to differ. She's certainly not THE king maker but she can be and IMO is setting herself up to be in the background of politics for the near future.

Now she's what... a Fox news analyst who only takes soft ball interviews late at night with Greta Van Susteren and a PAC that isn't doing very well at getting anybody actually elected. Much of the right wing is over her... :shrug:
Yep and probably getting paid well for it too.

Video @: [/FONT][/COLOR]Sarah Palin’s PAC Is A Massive Million Dollar Scam

Another reason why PAC's need to be reigned in, they can be used as a massive scam. Sarah Palins PAC is a prime example.

Like the young black turk said, he's a liberal. He is jealous little bitch. Palin doesn't have to give **** to anyone. I get so sick you of you guys bashing her for petty ****. You guys are scared of conservatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom