• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian IL-20 shot down by Syria as Israel used it as cover for attack

And still you avoid what they were actually doing...

Noted.

The only thing that's " still " going on is your complete avoidance in the answering of questions put to you................... as ever. You mustn't have much faith in defending your position it appears

The only thing that's " still " going on is your complete avoidance in the answering of questions put to you................... as ever. You mustn't have much faith in defending your position it appears

He's right, you avoid recognizing Israel's actions are the targeting of terrorists as it doesn't suit with the broken logic of the barbaric world view you fail to promote here.

Well actually lots of nations have shot down aircraft.... Not exclusive at all. The Soviets/Russia made a habit of it.

All it takes is a AA cannon, a SAM, a fighter, or a hand held SAM.

No, " lots of nations " haven't deliberately shot down civil aircraft . If you think they have compile a list to back up your claim. Remember , before you go to wiki , we are talking state military operatives here. List please

More dodging.

Why am I not surprised by your reluctance to actually answer any questions , back your position or even to explain what it is ?

Your post shows me you want out , fair enough.

He's right, you avoid recognizing Israel's actions are the targeting of terrorists as it doesn't suit with the broken logic of the barbaric world view you fail to promote here.

I'm sure many in the region see the IDF as the state terrorists of the Jewish state.......... so much for labels eh

What Hezbollah terrorist attack was the IDF responding to ?

No, " lots of nations " haven't deliberately shot down civil aircraft . If you think they have compile a list to back up your claim. Remember , before you go to wiki , we are talking state military operatives here. List please

Incorrect. Try learning before typing.

Incorrect. Try learning before typing.

Learning what ? lol

I asked you to provide a list and you haven't because your assertion was evidently completely wrong

Do you understand the term "Preventative action"?

Reads there was no Hezbollah terror attack to respond to

And you would likewise deem a Palestinian suicide bomber attack on IDF personnel as a " preventative action " wouldn't you ?

And you would likewise deem a Palestinian suicide bomber attack on IDF personnel as a " preventative action " wouldn't you ?

So, the Israelis should die before responding....

Got it. Not enough dead Jews.

I'm sure many in the region see the IDF as the state terrorists of the Jewish state.......... so much for labels eh

What Hezbollah terrorist attack was the IDF responding to ?

It's irrelevant what you think "many in the region" see, clearly you base such thinking on a barbaric world view that sees the targeting of terrorists as something that needs to be opposed when it's terrorists that target Jews.
You failed miserably at defending the Jew-targeting terrorists, for the 42925th time really. You're not getting better at this I'll say that.

I have to do your research for you?

Pitiful.

Wallow in your ignorance. That has been your choice in the past.

You made the claim so the onus is on you to back it. That's the way it works

I asked you to and you can't , obviously, so your failure is your own doing

We're simply recycling arguments you were destroyed here over for like 5000 times (by me alone, not counting the rest) so why bother?
Whatever I'll say here will be logical as usual and whatever you'll say will be lacking any common sense and yet you'll continue to hold your position that Israel should wait untill there's enough dead Jews before targeting terrorists while I'll explain to you that every nation has the obvious and undeniable right to target terrorists before they actually carry out an attack and you'll continue to ignore it because your end goal here is to promote the terrorists' threats against Jewish innocents. We're done here as usual I guess until the next time I'll feel like destroying that same "Jews must die before Israel reacts" argument.

It's irrelevant what you think "many in the region" see, clearly you base such thinking on a barbaric world view that sees the targeting of terrorists as something that needs to be opposed when it's terrorists that target Jews.
You failed miserably at defending the Jew-targeting terrorists, for the 42925th time really. You're not getting better at this I'll say that.

So you too can't cite a Hezbollah terror attack that was the reason for the IDF violation of sovereign Syrian territory and the resultant deaths that it caused.....didn't think so and as such your claim that the attack was legitimate under the law lies in tatters

So you too can't cite a Hezbollah terror attack that was the reason for the IDF violation of sovereign Syrian territory and the resultant deaths that it caused.....didn't think so and as such your claim that the attack was legitimate under the law lies in tatters

You'll notice I wasn't talking about one.
I fully believe Israel has the right to attack terrorists before they actually carry out attacks on Jewish citizens.
I also believe that arguing against the above is barbaric, inhuman, whatever. You know it already. See the previous post for conclusion of this round of humans vs. terrorists.

We're simply recycling arguments you were destroyed here over for like 5000 times (by me alone, not counting the rest) so why bother?
Whatever I'll say here will be logical as usual and whatever you'll say will be lacking any common sense and yet you'll continue to hold your position that Israel should wait untill there's enough dead Jews before targeting terrorists while I'll explain to you that every nation has the obvious and undeniable right to target terrorists before they actually carry out an attack and you'll continue to ignore it because your end goal here is to promote the terrorists' threats against Jewish innocents. We're done here as usual I guess until the next time I'll feel like destroying that same "Jews must die before Israel reacts" argument.

You have claimed legitimacy under international law for the attack and I have called you out on it............ no more no less. So having failed in this endeavour you go on a rant using some of the usual hasbara ever presents.

No surprise

You claimed an exclusive club. Onus on you.

Russia , US , Azerbaijan , Israel , North Korea.............. any more ?

How many nations are there now ?

Over to you to compile that list of " lots of nations "

You'll notice I wasn't talking about one.

How could you have when there wasn't one ?

I fully believe Israel has the right to attack terrorists before they actually carry out attacks on Jewish citizens.

What you believe and what the law allows are two different things and thus your assertion that the law justified the Israeli attack is rubbish. What you believe is irrelevant in that context and at least now you should be aware that your claim is false

And likewise you support the right of Palestinians to attack IDF personnel before they carry out attacks against Palestinian citizens , correct ? Syrians to carry out attacks on Israelis before they attack Syrian citizens ? Or is it only Jews that have this right ?

I also believe that arguing against the above is barbaric, inhuman, whatever. You know it already. See the previous post for conclusion of this round of humans vs. terrorists.

Human beings are terrorists , they're not a separate species. You refuse to condemn any inhuman acts/policies carried out by the Jewish state terrorists in the form of the IDF. The racial supremacism ever present in your posts is stopping you from seeing the obvious imo.

You want everyone to apply a different standard to Jews than they apply to other groups otherwise you'll scream Jew hater.................. it's an attempt at censorship and will never work with me or anyone else with the ability to have some degree of independent thought.

Just how it is

How could you have when there wasn't one ?

What you believe and what the law allows are two different things and thus your assertion that the law justified the Israeli attack is rubbish. What you believe is irrelevant in that context and at least now you should be aware that your claim is false

And likewise you support the right of Palestinians to attack IDF personnel before they carry out attacks against Palestinian citizens , correct ? Syrians to carry out attacks on Israelis before they attack Syrian citizens ? Or is it only Jews that have this right ?

Human beings are terrorists , they're not a separate species. You refuse to condemn any inhuman acts/policies carried out by the Jewish state terrorists in the form of the IDF. The racial supremacism ever present in your posts is stopping you from seeing the obvious imo.

You want everyone to apply a different standard to Jews than they apply to other groups otherwise you'll scream Jew hater.................. it's an attempt at censorship and will never work with me or anyone else with the ability to have some degree of independent thought.

Just how it is

NEDJ noted.

Not a really exclusive club, eh?

Five out of nearly 200 is pretty exclusive by anyone's standards imo and as such supports my claim.

Your silence on that " lots of nations " claim you made confirms a much less so situation.

You failed in that endeavour so , accept it and move on I suppose

Back
Top Bottom