• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roy Moore -- Allegations of Inappropriate Relations with Teenagers; Judge Claims Smear Campaign

Perhaps one ought to wait until a conservative who attacked Hollywood actually comes into the thread to defend Roy Moore before you start making such claims?

So I'm supposed to wait until Sean Hannity actually comes on his thread before I can say anything, since he both attacked Hollywood AND defended Roy Moore?

Prove he is one. So far we have 1 person that came out of no where.
Other Han she said so what evidenice does she have.

Accusations without evidence is nothing.

We do not live in the Salem witch trials although it seems we are getting back to that point anymore.

Ps the only case brought against trump was dismissed 3 times in a court.
No other cases were filed.

This posted on another thread by another poster should end this silliness once & for all:
This isn't good:

{Doug Lewis #MAGA‏
@umpire43

A family friend who lives in Alabama just told my wife that a WAPO reporter named Beth offered her 1000$ to accuse Roy Moore????
4:35 PM - 9 Nov 2017

https://twitter.com/umpire43/status/928783143099883520
According to subsequent tweets, this "Alabama friend" has a recording of the conversation with the reporter and is in contact with the Etowah County District Attorney and has contacted the FBI.}

Looks like a big lawsuit is coming WaPO's way, courtesy Judge Roy!

This posted on another thread by another poster should end this silliness once & for all:
This isn't good:

{Doug Lewis #MAGA‏
@umpire43

A family friend who lives in Alabama just told my wife that a WAPO reporter named Beth offered her 1000$ to accuse Roy Moore????
4:35 PM - 9 Nov 2017

https://twitter.com/umpire43/status/928783143099883520
According to subsequent tweets, this "Alabama friend" has a recording of the conversation with the reporter and is in contact with the Etowah County District Attorney and has contacted the FBI.}

Looks like a big lawsuit is coming WaPO's way, courtesy Judge Roy!

That's because twitter is such a good source of information.

That's because twitter is such a good source of information.

'BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders and Is Actively Campaigning for Moore’s Opponent

November 10, 2017

We have just received information that one of the women accusing Alabama senatorial candidate Roy Moore of soliciting dates from her
when she was a teenager and he was in his 30’s is not only a passionate progressive, but she has actually worked for the DNC and is
actively campaigning for Moore’s opponent, Doug Jones.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, aka Debbie Gibson, was named in the Washington Post articleaccusing Moore, and social
media evidence makes clear that she is a fervent supporter of Jones and Democrats in general, and has even worked for the DNC.'

As usuall just the type of un bias citizen that WaPo seems to find like clockwork a few weeks before an important election/
This is a last-ditch, hail mary pass effort from the Democats to slander a man they’ve hated as long as he has held public office.
This fabricated story can’t hold water for long!

'BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders and Is Actively Campaigning for Moore’s Opponent

November 10, 2017

We have just received information that one of the women accusing Alabama senatorial candidate Roy Moore of soliciting dates from her
when she was a teenager and he was in his 30’s is not only a passionate progressive, but she has actually worked for the DNC and is
actively campaigning for Moore’s opponent, Doug Jones.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, aka Debbie Gibson, was named in the Washington Post articleaccusing Moore, and social
media evidence makes clear that she is a fervent supporter of Jones and Democrats in general, and has even worked for the DNC.'

As usuall just the type of un bias citizen that WaPo seems to find like clockwork a few weeks before an important election/
This is a last-ditch, hail mary pass effort from the Democats to slander a man they’ve hated as long as he has held public office.
This fabricated story can’t hold water for long!

If someone raped me, I would work for the opposition too... You know. And, if you notice, it's ONE of the 4 woman. Gosh , imagine that. It's the 'attack the victim' already.

How about the one that was 14 years old at a time. Digging up dirt on her??

So, when trump tells us how much he likes grabbing womens *****s it just no big deal to you.

Prove he did it. so far no one has.
again according to all sources it was simple locker room talk.

but i guess you have never done that either.

If someone raped me, I would work for the opposition too... You know. And, if you notice, it's ONE of the 4 woman. Gosh , imagine that. It's the 'attack the victim' already.

How about the one that was 14 years old at a time. Digging up dirt on her??

There was no accusation of rape this wasn't the 14 year old, know the story or be quiet & listen up:
For this one sueing is a profession
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOP2suwXUAA6TbT.jpg:large

There was no accusation of rape this wasn't the 14 year old, know the story or be quiet & listen up:
For this one sueing is a profession
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOP2suwXUAA6TbT.jpg:large

Oh, I am sure that blaming the victim will be quite prevalent.. as well as counter suit, suing, and all that stuff. YOu do like to attack the victim don't you. And, you have a jpeg of something that can refer to anyone. It does not mention a name, It does not mention who what , when or where. If you think that makes a case for you, then you are sadly mistaken.

Well, they're obviously guilty if liberal, obviously fake-news-smeared if conservative.

Full title: After Endorsing Democrat in Alabama, Bezos’s Washington Post Plans to Hit Roy Moore with Allegations of Inappropriate Relations with Teenagers; Judge Claims Smear Campaign

Sorry for the title alteration. The lengths of Breitbart's headlines are kind of ridiculous.

Anyway, the saga of underage sex and sexual assault continues, this time starring Senate candidate Roy Moore. Breitbart is pre-empting the Washington Post article after the WP sent Moore a letter for his comment. Moore turned around and publicized the letter in an attempt to get ahead of the story.

Republican voters didn't care about Trump's boasting about grabbing women by their genitalia without permission, and dismissed up to fifteen women's allegations of sexual assault and harassment. After enthusiastically embracing the bombshell revelations of rampant assault and harassment in Hollywood, how will they react to allegations by up four women of underage sex and advances for underage sex?

After Endorsing Democrat in Alabama, Bezos's Washington Post Plans to Hit Roy Moore with Allegations of Inappropriate Relations with Teenagers; Judge Claims Smear Campaign

Question: How does a pedophile become dormant for 40 years? I call bs on this.

How was James Toback able to sexually harass or assault over 300 victims before he was finally brought down?

We have just received information that one of the women accusing Alabama senatorial candidate ...
LOL

slick is slick.

Nice job not citing your source (that's against the rules here you know) -- and ya musta figured if people saw the source was activistmommy.com you'd look a little,

well,

like you look.

Oh, I am sure that blaming the victim will be quite prevalent.. as well as counter suit, suing, and all that stuff. YOu do like to attack the victim don't you. And, you have a jpeg of something that can refer to anyone. It does not mention a name, It does not mention who what , when or where. If you think that makes a case for you, then you are sadly mistaken.

Oh, & BTW the 53 year old accuser who was 14 at the time of her claims 'Corfman, has been divorced three times, filed for
bankruptcy three times and has reportedly “claimed several pastors at various churches made sexual advances at her.”'
One of natures noblewoman to be sure!!!!

The smear is failing apart as quickly as it was made. Moore will win in landslide as this will result in huge backlash &
people thought Pence was stupid for not wanting to be alone with any woman besides his wife...

Last edited:
Oh, & BTW the 53 year old accuser who was 14 at the time of her claims 'Corfman, has been divorced three times, filed for
bankruptcy three times and has reportedly “claimed several pastors at various churches made sexual advances at her.”'
One of natures noblewoman to be sure!!!!

The smear is failing apart as quickly as it was made. Moore will win in landslide as this will result in huge backlash &
people thought Pence was stupid for not wanting to be alone with any woman besides his wife...

Ah,.. attacking the victim even more. Of course, being emotionally scared like that woudl cause issues. Why do you like to attack the victim?

Ah,.. attacking the victim even more. Of course, being emotionally scared like that woudl cause issues. Why do you like to attack the victim?

Unless I miss my guess Moore is the victim here & I'm not attacking him at all.

'Victim role- There is nothing crazies love more than playing the victim role.

Lawyers- These scumbag leeches will sensationalize ANYTHING when they see dollar signs.

Media Hype- Apparently ACCUSATIONS have replaced proof to run stories and ruin lives.'

Lawyers- These scumbag leeches will sensationalize ANYTHING when they see dollar signs.

Media Hype- Apparently ACCUSATIONS have replaced proof to run stories and ruin lives.'

Oh.. so if it's a woman making an accusation, the man is the victim. I see. Isn't that special.

You completely, totally and definitively missed your guess.

Hum. Does anyone else here find Roy Moore's defense on the accusations a bit odd?? He said he never dated girls without the parents permission.

The lawyering business has been in the crapper in recent years, expanding this revenue stream is greatly welcomed.

The co-called journalists craving for free titillating eyeball grabbing content we know all about of course.

Some say Trump won because he figured out their addiction.

And it is not to Good Sense,

Of that you can be sure.

:2wave:

Last edited:
Prove he did it. so far no one has.
again according to all sources it was simple locker room talk.

but i guess you have never done that either.

WTF is locker room talk? HE said it plain and simple, he admitted to it.

Oh.. so if it's a woman making an accusation, the man is the victim. I see. Isn't that special.

How about this quote today from Moore:

‘I dated a lot of young ladies". To me that sums it all up!

They do NOT remain dormant. Now that the cork is out of the bottle, other women will be stepping forward.

I like this piece from AL.com

Roy Moore and Doug Jones both have young girls in their past

Roy Moore has been accused of some dirty stuff with young girls about 40 years ago. He was in his early thirties, single and creepy, if you believe the accusations.

Even if you don't believe the accusations, he's now in his early seventies, married, creepy and about to become Alabama's next U.S. Senator. There was plenty in Moore's record to keep a sane person from voting for him before all this creepy stuff with young girls came out today in the Washington Post.

Truth is, this news won't make one bit of difference with Alabama voters. You're either fer 'im or agin 'im down here. Regardless.

Moore's base is just relieved these accusations involve girls instead of boys.

Then, there's that other guy. Doug Jones. The Democrat candidate for U.S. Senate.

Jones also has a history with 4 young girls: Denise McNair, Carole Robinson, Addie Mae Collins and Cynthia Wesley. He convicted the remaining Ku Klux Klan members who killed them.

Hum. Does anyone else here find Roy Moore's defense on the accusations a bit odd?? He said he never dated girls without the parents permission.

Yeah WTF. You don't stay stuff like that if you're truly innocent. Reminds me of Jerry Sandusky's infamous "Am I a pedophile?" moment.

Back
Top Bottom