• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ROTFLOL... Greta the Dimwit strikes again

I know very little about her personal life and who she travels with or if she even travels with anyone.

Do you really think she's doing all this on her own? That she personally has such influence the UN would give her speaking time? That's she's financing and scheduling all these appearances herself?

Her Marxist handlers are banking there are lot of people like you who will believe this charade.

She's an actress. She's being given lines to say. She's being underwritten by her handlers. Are you really gullible enough to think she's doing all this on her own?

/// She's an actress. She's being given lines to say. /// <---- Prove this positive claim with, credible, verifiable link (s ). Failure to do so, can, and will, result in said positive claim being summarily dismissed as sheer nonsense.

/// She's an actress. She's being given lines to say. /// <---- Prove this positive claim with, credible, verifiable link (s ). Failure to do so, can, and will, result in said positive claim being summarily dismissed as sheer nonsense.

No. I got you a link earlier today, and you simply moved the goalposts. You forfeited the privilege of being treated as a serious chatter. Sorry.

No. I got you a link earlier today, and you simply moved the goalposts. You forfeited the privilege of being treated as a serious chatter. Sorry.

Positive claim dismissed due to inability to meet Burden of Proof. Mashmont loses yet another debate.

:2wave:

She uses a line from BTO... to... ROTFLOL... threaten world leaders.
Pfffffffft... ROTFLOL...

You should really see a professional about this obsession. It seems that Greta is taking over your life.

creepy-lair-escape-room.jpg

It must kill you that she is so much more relevant than you, up to and including being chosen as the youngest Person of the Year ever, by Time magazine.

What had you already accomplished when you were 16 years old?

I would guess at the answer, but since it involves hand lotion and tissues, I'll try to keep it classy and refrain from posting.

All the more reason that those behind the scenes using her for their own ends, should be condemned.

If someone were using her, then you agree that all of those mocking an innocent 16 year are just pathetic child abusers incapable of seeing past their own prejudices?

I think my point flew way over your head... my point made to Zimmer (the same applies to you) is that she achieved that at the freaking tender age of 16!!!! I then asked, what had him accomplished by that age? What had you?

By the time she hits 30 she will probably be a hugely successful European politician with world-wide reach... while you and Zimmer will be writing questionable posts on Internet message boards.

It must kill you too, huh?

Hopefully by the time she leaves earth by death she will have found forgiveness from Jesus for her sins. Contrary to temporal insignificant honors from men, forgiveness from God is a privilege and honor worth crowing about.

Hopefully by the time she leaves earth by death she will have found forgiveness from Jesus for her sins. Contrary to temporal insignificant honors from men, forgiveness from God is a privilege and honor worth crowing about.

I'm not sure one who suffers from mental retardation is fully responsible for her actions.

I'm not sure one who suffers from mental retardation is fully responsible for her actions.

tenor.gif

Pfffffffft... ROTFLOL...

Zimmer...

Are you expressing an unpopular opinion about a liberal darling?

How DARE you!!!!

:spank:

Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post
More of a wrong thing to follow the utterances of such a mentaly disabled 16 year old girl like she has anything of merrit to contribute to a scientific debate.
She has a voice, she has an opinion, speech is still free, so far anyway. It's her right to voice her opinion.

This debate stuff works better when you read what the person has written.

It is you I am aiming at.

Pfffffffft... ROTFLOL...

Greta could say to the crowed... now everyone, stand on 1 leg and hop in a circle and they would do it(LOL)

It must kill you that she is so much more relevant than you, up to and including being chosen as the youngest Person of the Year ever, by Time magazine.

What had you already accomplished when you were 16 years old?

by Time magazine.

Are they still in business?

Did Greta and company burn any fossil fuel to get to this even?

Really? Look, don't disguise your poor spelling as some sort of freedom-based rebellious choice. Too funny! Who do you think you're fooling??

My side? What side is mine? I'm not a leftist. And please quote a post of mine in which I used the arguments you're berating the "Left" for using. Oh, you mixed me up with other posters, huh? That goes to show how poor your attention span and your reading comprehension are... Again, jocks and smarts...

Oh, you live in the foothills of the beautiful Alps? What the hell are you doing there, in those social democracies??? Run for the hills, man! Run back to the United States! You need a safe space from all those lunatics, the social democrats! Post-soviet - are you one of those who can't tell the difference between a social democracy and a communist country, like you can't tell the difference between Asperger's Syndrome and Antisocial Personality Disorder?

Again, jocks and smarts...

And what the hell are you talking about?? Pedophilia?? That's attraction for pre-pubescent children... so, the Swedes are pedophiles because their age of consent is 15??? For your information, at the age of 15, these children are no longer pre-pubescent, so, no, no pedophilia. How can you be so clueless? Thanks to your "awesome" education??

Look, pal, you're not looking too good, here. Maybe you should consider quitting... while you're behind.

PS - You're not even close to sharing a club with me, pal. I wouldn't want to belong to any club that accepted you... and you wouldn't be allowed in mine.

Well, I see you’re upset you have to color inside the box linguistically. It’s good to know your spell-check works. Me, being the cunning linguist that I am, prefer the German variant of the word. You... keep coloring inside the box. You do know you aren’t only allowed to color outside the box, but you can change colors too... do you not?

German, though a harsh language does have it’s moments. Like Shakespeare’s famous line “to be or not to be...” Strange as it may seem, the German translation of that phrase is more beautiful... almost French-like even with its harshness... “Sein, oder nicht sein...”

But alas... back to your coloring book. Remember... you can color outside the line, and you can change colors too.

“Your side”. Yeah, you come across as a Leftist.

You do realize there is a difference between Communist and post-Communist societies? You don’t? And you’re Mr... ROTFLOL... Ivy League?

Post-Soviet era countries though many citizens are still severely ****ed by the Commi ideology, do generally have more liberal (in the British use of the word) economies. They have to, to attract investment.

Are you one of those who is going to defend Greta as a little girl... In order to use her to as a human shield so you don’t have to defend the idiocies she spouts? Seems so. And you went to an Ivy League School, yet cannot stand on your own two feet.

And your “jock” comment... ROTFLOL. I was a world class athlete, but that was some years ago. I was world class at something. It was one part of my life, and an awesome education and springboard to a business career. My time as an athlete, actually my whole life has been one of continuous learning... or what Charlie Munger would call a “learning machine”. You? Just a plodder I suspect.

You... may or may not have a degree, it might be a useless one in modern dance or the vagina monologue studies. Schools produce all manner of morons. And as for the club bit... ROTFLOL... you seem desperate to belong to something. You insecure that way?

Last edited:
Well, I see you’re upset you have to color inside the box linguistically. It’s good to know your spell-check works. Me, being the cunning linguist that I am, prefer the German variant of the word. You... keep coloring inside the box. You do know you aren’t only allowed to color outside the box, but you can change colors too... do you not?

German, though a harsh language does have it’s moments. Like Shakespeare’s famous line “to be or not to be...” Strange as it may seem, the German translation of that phrase is more beautiful... almost French-like even with its harshness... “Sein, oder nicht sein...”

But alas... back to your coloring book. Remember... you can color outside the line, and you can change colors too.

“Your side”. Yeah, you come across as a Leftist.

You do realize there is a difference between Communist and post-Communist societies? You don’t? And you’re Mr... ROTFLOL... Ivy League?

Post-Soviet era countries though many citizens are still severely ****ed by the Commi ideology, do generally have more liberal (in the British use of the word) economies. They have to, to attract investment.

Are you one of those who is going to defend Greta as a little girl... In order to use her to as a human shield so you don’t have to defend the idiocies she spouts? Seems so. And you went to an Ivy League School, yet cannot stand on your own two feet.

And your “jock” comment... ROTFLOL. I was a world class athlete, but that was some years ago. I was world class at something. You? It was one part of my life, and an awesome springboard to a business career and during my career as an athlete, actually my whole life has been one of continuous learning... or what Charlie Munger would call a “learning machine”.

You... may or may not have a degree, it might be a useless one in modern dance or the vagina monologue studies. Schools produce all manner of morons. And as for the club bit... ROTFLOL.

BWHAHAHAHA that reply made your posts look even worse, holy **** :laughat:
Best to bail out of this failed thread of yours because honest educated objective people right left and center will only continue to mock and own posts at every turn.
Youre welcome!

Playing big girl games.

Still a minor of which certain very old, immature men love to attack even as some blame her parents. It's pathetic that they become so hateful and abusive to her when they should focus on the facts of the situation. Instead, they sit on their fat asses and ridicule a 16 year old. Do you agree that's immature and pathetic of them?

Still a minor of which certain very old, immature men love to attack even as some blame her parents. It's pathetic that they become so hateful and abusive to her when they should focus on the facts of the situation. Instead, they sit on their fat asses and ridicule a 16 year old. Do you agree that's immature and pathetic of them?

Show the hate and abuse below.

The Left hides behind someone who has zero knowledge of how the world works to push their ridiculous agenda.

She entered the political arena and your ilk propped her up...

Now you cry when she’s exposed as a know-nothing hypocrite... like most of you are.

Your sole defense is she’s a girl. And? She’s also highly political and pushing a moronic agenda... or have you not listened to her inanities?

You’re little different from terrorists using non-combatants as Human Shields. It’s the same thing in theory.

C’mon... step up, step out and stand on your own two feet. Don’t use her being 17 as a defense... defend her ideas.

But... alas... you cannot. Hence the drivel from the Left.

You’re all Greta Thunberg’s. intellectually sheltered... errrr... narrow... and incapable of defending your ideology and wallowing in massive hypocrisy.

Pfffffffft... ROTFLOL...

Last edited:

Pfffffffft... ROTFLOL...

Feeling threatened by a little girl? You conservatives are so manly and brave:mrgreen: I guarantee that "dimwit" is a lot more savvy than the conservative dunces on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom