• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rope found around Jussie Smollett's neck purchased by 2 brothers

Exposed. ^^^^^

See your silly desperation to try to deflect from the EMBARRASSING (for you and yours) unravelling of Smollett's RACIST LIE, by your asinine attack on me. :lamo

Go read the first "Poor Little Jussie Smollett" thread, and see the RUSH TO SAVAGE TRUMP SUPPORTERS...if you want to see who's "TRIGGERED" ...just like the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT Covington lie....

Go find a post of me defending this guy. The first time I joined the conversation was after these new reports surfaced to say that I was skeptical from the beginning. Unlike some, I waited.

Does it suck being wrong all the time?

Smollett had best be PROSECUTED for this.
Its going to be interesting to see if the left demands he be prosecuted. Lets sit back and watch their hypocrisy manifest itself once again. Where are the TDSers now? Don't see any here....strange.

Go find a post of me defending this guy. The first time I joined the conversation was after these new reports surfaced to say that I was skeptical from the beginning. Unlike some, I waited.

Does it suck being wrong all the time?

Maybe not you in partucular but do you really not see the MAGA bashing thread on this started by the left? I love the it wasn't me posts. Well since you are here, can you tell us when you will be demanding smollett be prosecuted for this hate crime?

Its going to be interesting to see if the left demands he be prosecuted. Lets sit back and watch their hypocrisy manifest itself once again. Where are the TDSers now? Don't see any here....strange.

They won't demand prosecution. Smollett is part of their 'protected class', he's African-American and gay, so dems won't want to prosecute him. They'd rather give him some sort of retribution.

Why is this in politics?

Maybe not you in partucular but do you really not see the MAGA bashing thread on this started by the left? I love the it wasn't me posts. Well since you are here, can you tell us when you will be demanding smollett be prosecuted for this hate crime?

Well, sorry to ruin your partisan orgasm, but it WASN’T me. Don’t lump me in with you partisans.

If he committed a crime, then he should be prosecuted.

They won't demand prosecution. Smollett is part of their 'protected class', he's African-American and gay, so dems won't want to prosecute him. They'd rather give him some sort of retribution.
Spot on

Well, sorry to ruin your partisan orgasm, but it WASN’T me. Don’t lump me in with you partisans.

If he committed a crime, then he should be prosecuted.

What shpuld he be prosecuted for in your opiniin and when donyou thi k your leftist friends will demand he be prosecuted. Im thinking never.

I'm just really shocked that this is a hoax. I mean I was all ready to believe that two white guys were running around this neighborhood wearing MAGA hats with a rope and bleach looking for someone to lynch in 20 degree weather at 2 AM.:lamo
yep...thats what I said day one. I could go ahead and buy that he got attacked...but if so it was by people that he knew and the MAGA stuff was a red herring.

Why is this in politics?
Probably because the allegation and idiots that rushed to champion them made it political. Come on now...you cant possibly believe allegations involving racial attacks (a lie) homophobia (a lie) and Trump (strike three) were anything BUT political...right?

What shpuld he be prosecuted for in your opiniin and when donyou thi k your leftist friends will demand he be prosecuted. Im thinking never.

I don’t know criminal statutes; so, I’ll trust the authorities to determine what, if any, crimes were committed, and to determine the appropriate punishment.

Unlike Trump cultists, and partisans in general, I don’t subscribe to group think. I’m liberal AND I have my own opinions (imagine that!). Extreme partisans on both sides speak for themselves; not for me.

I don’t know criminal statutes; so, I’ll trust the authorities to determine what, if any, crimes were committed, and to determine the appropriate punishment.

Unlike Trump cultists, and partisans in general, I don’t subscribe to group think. I’m liberal AND I have my own opinions (imagine that!). Extreme partisans on both sides speak for themselves; not for me.
Filing a FALSE POLICE REPORT is a crime EVERYWHERE in the US, and LYING in the course of an investigation about FELONY CRIMES can itself be a FELONY.

Consequences and Penalties

Minor infractions, like lying about a misdemeanor offense, usually results in a similar misdemeanor charge. Lying about felony offenses can result in felony level charges. Misdemeanor punishment can result in a sentence ranging from probation to a year or two in county jail. Felony punishment can also result in probation, but a much higher prison sentence, from two to ten years. Even though many people charged with the filing of a false report get probation, they sometimes forget to review the other collateral consequences.

Filing a False Police Report: Penalties and Consequences

Smollett should not be allowed to get away with his RACE BAITING BULL****...he should be PROSECUTED.

The rope was probably a Windsor knot gone bad on his tie and he asked the "brother's" to help.

Why is this in politics?

Because SMOLLETT's LIES were HIGHLY POLITICAL, and every leftist ON EARTH bought his bull****, and publicly decried the "HATE" he LIED ABOUT, including BOOKER< PELOSI, HARRIS, EVERY FAKE NEWS OUTLET..ETC.

Your EMBARASSMENT IS PALPABLE.

Politicians who jumped on Jussie Smollett attack claim in awkward spot

Democratic politicians are backtracking from their initial comments about what was originally described as a hate crime against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, after a Chicago police spokesperson said over the weekend the "trajectory of the investigation" shifted and they no longer consider Smollett a victim in the case .

When the incident was first reported last month, Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker called it "an attempted modern-day lynching." But on Sunday, Booker told reporters he is now withholding comment on the case “until all the information actually comes out from on-the-record sources.”
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Jan. 29 tweeted that the “racist, homophobic attack” against Smollett is “an affront to our humanity.” But over the weekend, Pelosi's tweet had been deleted.

Politicians who jumped on Jussie Smollett attack claim in awkward spot | Fox News

Because SMOLLETT's LIES were HIGHLY POLITICAL, and every leftist ON EARTH bought his bull****, and publicly decried the "HATE" he LIED ABOUT, including BOOKER< PELOSI, HARRIS, EVERY FAKE NEWS OUTLET..ETC.

My embarrassment is palpable?

How are you feeling something that doesn't exist?

(Oh yeah, imaginary stuff...Grokmaster's realm)

Breaking news as of this time...
Smollett is being charged for filing a false report. His story was falling apart from day one....what a knucklehead.

Breaking news as of this time...
Smollett is being charged for filing a false report. His story was falling apart from day one....what a knucklehead.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Back
Top Bottom