• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right wing courage? I wonder.

Come on. The GOP was relentless. They knew they did not like Barack Obama and voted no on everything. Even things they agreed with just to deny Obama a victory. They whined like babies when they thought he bowed to a Saudi official. They called him a Islamic, said he was not born in the USA, voted no on everything and acted like a bunch of mean ass tight wads when they tried to throw people off food stamps in the face of the worst recession since the 30s. Your side was disgraceful and you know it. Don't sit there and try to act like conservatives are nice people who have had our backs the whole time. We know the truth. Stop defending stupid rednecks. They should be loathed.

Actually I was a Democrat up until Hillary threw Bernie in the grinder, so don't think I was not aware of the stupidity that was happening back then. But the fact that you can whine about that, and not see the same thing in all the idiocy being espoused today against this office, and its voters is rather telling.

Not to mention the fact that you would simply call them all rednecks is telling as well.

Those people are just trying to keep their idea of the county safe, much like you would do the same. But I don't see them physically assaulting people, rioting, and setting fires. Because someone simply disagrees with their point of view. That point of action has been taken "on vast majority I might add" even when compared to what happened during Obama two terms. By the same people who say all they care about is inclusivity, and diversity.

Only for the very same people to assault a homeless woman, who was trying to keep them from defacing a star on the walk of fame.

Do you not see the complete amount of asshattery in these actions?

Back
Top Bottom