• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for Cat People: Would You Use This Thing?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Hell nah!

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
I don't need that to lick a *****.....cat.

It just seems... Wrong. :lol:

HELL NO!!! Damn, just... damn.

That's so wrong on so many levels, that I think my cats would vomit and leave the house forever if I did something like that to them, but not before leaving a pile of crap on my pillow on their way out.

HELL NO!!! Damn, just... damn.

That's so wrong on so many levels, that I think my cats would vomit and leave the house forever if I did something like that to them, but not before leaving a pile of crap on my pillow on their way out.

Come on, your cat would like it.

tumblr_ms3hqrK5sg1scoyz5o1_500.gif

Oh, hell no!

I have that glove thing. My cats like that just fine.

I agree with you, that is wrong on so many levels.

Just... why!!?

If you are going to have a pretend tongue to lick your cat, then you should pretend lick his ass like he would.

If you are going to have a pretend tongue to lick your cat, then you should pretend lick his ass like he would.

No, thanks. Somebody's probably going to make a lot of money (I blew $10 on a Lint Lizard once, so I'm not judging), but if you know how cats communicate and "mark" those they love, you know how to please them. (And if you heard me talking to my feral man-cat, you'd think I was talking dirty, but it really turns him on when I tell him what a man he is and that I know what a man-cat likes.)

And I do. :2razz:

No, thanks. Somebody's probably going to make a lot of money (I blew $10 on a Lint Lizard once, so I'm not judging), but if you know how cats communicate and "mark" those they love, you know how to please them. (And if you heard me talking to my feral man-cat, you'd think I was talking dirty, but it really turns him on when I tell him what a man he is and that I know what a man-cat likes.)

And I do. :2razz:

I like cats and dogs. I grew up with both and appreciate them. I don't like it when people say you have to be one or the other.

I like cats and dogs. I grew up with both and appreciate them. I don't like it when people say you have to be one or the other.

I suppose in my soul I'm a "cat person," but I have come to love, respect, and depend on my doggies. I am so grateful for their friendship.

What I've always found interesting is that while some "cat people" don't like dogs, "dog people" often HATE cats. Seems to always go back to being scratched as a child. Sad fact is that out in the country, some asshats kill cats for fun. (Sometimes dogs too by deliberately running them over.) Have witnessed both.

I suppose in my soul I'm a "cat person," but I have come to love, respect, and depend on my doggies. I am so grateful for their friendship.

What I've always found interesting is that while some "cat people" don't like dogs, "dog people" often HATE cats. Seems to always go back to being scratched as a child. Sad fact is that out in the country, some asshats kill cats for fun. (Sometimes dogs too by deliberately running them over.) Have witnessed both.

I lost a cat to one of those kinds of rednecks back in Georgia.

Happens all the time. For "sport," you know.

:lamo

I saw the title and knew EXACTLY what this thread was going to be about.

I don't have cats, but my answer is a resounding: "AW HEEEEEEEELLLLLL NO!!!!!!"

In fact, I'm sitting here wondering how much money they'd have to pay me to just be the guy in the video....

I would not get one of those. My nieces would but they are 12 and 13 years old.

Why would you put that into your mouth? OK, cats lick because they have to...but humans have opposable thumbs so that we can hold and manipulate tools. It's a lot more efficient to hold something like that in your hand to brush your cat. Some people just don't think.

Why would you put that into your mouth? OK, cats lick because they have to...but humans have opposable thumbs so that we can hold and manipulate tools. It's a lot more efficient to hold something like that in your hand to brush your cat. Some people just don't think.

I think putting the thing in your mouth is a big part of the appeal for these people, to be honest.

Almost seems like some weird kind of fetish gear.

I think putting the thing in your mouth is a big part of the appeal for these people, to be honest.

Almost seems like some weird kind of fetish gear.

....furries.

That's just stupid! People will buy any kind of crap. I do have a pet brush mitt, that's kind of like that, except it fits on a hand. And it's much easier to use than that thing.

Back
Top Bottom