• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin's Bounties on US Troops

Another trumpster answer, make light of having Putin pay for the killing of our troops. Hope you have no one in the military. since the russian have paid out bounties.

You need to pay better attention.......

Everybody is pro Russia to the loony left. no surprise there

Be honest. If given the option, would you vote for Putin over Pelosi?

No, just the looney right. Putin envy was invented during the Obama administration and felt so comfy that conservatives adopted it like a theme song.

So you mean when Hillary was paying them to provide her fake dossier, paying her husband hundreds of thousands for a speech, or her provision of uranium to Russia?

So you mean when Hillary was paying them to provide her fake dossier, paying her husband hundreds of thousands for a speech, or her provision of uranium to Russia?

Yeah, right! Like that! And what about how Lyndon Johnson used to act? What about that?

fergawdssake

That might be the stupidest thing said in DP today. Well done.

Your ignorance of the district she represents would be the dumbest thing of DP today. But thats how a Liberal thinks.

I swear, the Trumpers would gladly hand this country over to Putin before they will ever peacefully transition to a Democratic controlled WH and Congress. Brace yourselves for a wild ride this fall.

At least now the patriotism flag pin BS has been exposed. Fake Christians and fake patriots.

Will Trump keep advocating to let Russia back in the G8? Of course. Will the cult continue to claim he’s tougher on Russia than anyone. Why not? It’s a cult.

If we posted a video of Trump having sex with Putin the cult would still support him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, right! Like that! And what about how Lyndon Johnson used to act? What about that?

fergawdssake

Ok, So you're saying Democrats have been pandering to Russia since 1963. I'll buy that.

Ok, So you're saying Democrats have been pandering to Russia since 1963. I'll buy that.

Why are you deflecting from Trump ignoring Putin's bounty?

Why so glad? Trump was briefed on this in MARCH. He has not authorized any of the remedies suggested by his departments. Could be he is relying on Putin to deliver once again.

Trump wants to please his Master, keep him smiling, and get his help to cheat in another US election so he can win again. The Traitor In Chief serves at the pleasure of Mr. Putin, f*** America and its citizens.

attachment.php

Your ignorance of the district she represents would be the dumbest thing of DP today. But thats how a Liberal thinks.

You wouldn't know what communism was if the KGB kicked down your door and arrested you for crimes against the Supreme Soviet.

You wouldn't know what communism was if the KGB kicked down your door and arrested you for crimes against the Supreme Soviet.

Yeah, Right. Thats as laughable as your last post

Yeah, Right. Thats as laughable as your last post

It's not my fault you are incapable of the basic reasoning that would allow you to correctly identify what a political ideology is and who adheres to it.

Why are you deflecting from Trump ignoring Putin's bounty?

It would have to be brought up in conversation in order to deflect from it. No?

Your post is the actual deflection from the conversation. But I will answer it anyway.

The answer is, you have no clue what Trump is doing about it. Neither does CNN, MSNBC, ABC, or any other MSM news network. All you provide is your own theories like they are etched in concrete.

Have you not had enough egg on your face over the last 4 years after defending hundreds upon hundreds of claims like this that are found to be fake over and over and over.

Do I really have to list them for you? The last fake claim being someone left a noose in Wallaces garage comes to mind.

It's not my fault you are incapable of the basic reasoning that would allow you to correctly identify what a political ideology is and who adheres to it.

Coming from the party of Trump is a planted Russian agent, Kavanaugh is an alcoholic high school serial rapist, the Covington Catholic kids are punchable for their racism, thats pretty damn funny right there.

Coming from the party of Trump is a planted Russian agent, Kavanaugh is an alcoholic high school serial rapist, the Covington Catholic kids are punchable for their racism, thats pretty damn funny right there.

Well, 2/3 are dead nuts accurate.

Interesting. Can you link me all the times I said Trump is a planted Russian Agent, Kavanaugh is an alcoholic, or that I said Covington Catholic kids are punchable?

Interesting. Can you link me all the times I said Trump is a planted Russian Agent, Kavanaugh is an alcoholic, or that I said Covington Catholic kids are punchable?

As soon as you can show me where I stated you said it.

As soon as you can show me where I stated you said it.

Oh I see. You assumed that because I lean to the left I am therefore completely in tune with the Democratic Party and everything they say I stand for.

Never mind then. I can see where you had trouble with this whole thing. You're incapable of arguing from anything other a position of someone who doesn't know the first thing about ideologies.

Last edited:
Everybody is pro Russia to the loony left. no surprise there

Anyone who is pro Russian as you seem to be by your posts, is anti American, no surprise. Like I said, some say there are Russian trolls on our message boards here in the USA.

So let me get this right...

Trump insults POW's and Gold star families... Disrespects Vets like McCain.... Calls generals babies and cowards... And now ignores bounties put on American troops by the Russians...

But Trumpsters and their masters on Fox say athletes who kneel are disrespecting our military personal?

Cults are scary...

After the Russian invasion of Afghanistan in the late 1970s and our response, we can hardly hold the moral high ground in this sector.........

Maybe not, but the real problem is that our President knew about it for months and appears by all accounts to be totally cool with it.

I am not surprised.

Putin has had plenty of time to come to the conclusion that Obama was too much of a coward, and Trump is too interested in what benefits him to care much for dead solders from having a bounty on their heads.

G7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom