• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin will be ‘gone within a year’, says chess grandmaster Kasparov

Do you agree with Kasparov?

• Total voters
Cheering the guy who is challenging his power?

yes! the Muscovites are always the same , they support everyone who has the power
1941, "Wagner has liberated us ! 🇷🇺
47273_900.jpg

img767.jpg

n7I514iQMH47fjsW929NzPojrO3gIrPeOBs3UGtxPkwkcd2qK5Oy-BX39g9Os3pOSy_IpDfnddFPWu8HlVVy5l38rAqwDl3EuMWCnuzy-cY0XQVO6-I_6jw71D41dPrN

I once read that there is supposedly an old Russian saying that goes something like this: "If you think this czar is bad, wait until you see what the next one is like."

NEVERTHELESS, the current one is a WAR CRIMINAL. What he has done to Ukraine (not to mention tens of thousands of dead Russian soldiers) is unforgivable.

Let's all keep hoping that he will soon be, uh, retired.
Currently the Ruble is on a steep decline once again.
One Ruble was at $0.015 about a month ago....now it's at $0.011.

Fiat monetary systems are dependent upon GDP and integrity of the system....as well as the other normal economic conditions.

Russian GDP took another 20% hit and so the Ruble of course has fallen in lock step.

Russian economics Currently is HIGHLY dependent upon the Government's reserves used to prop up the Ruble. However....the vast majority of their war chest is either spent or Currently frozen. The frozen assets are likely going to be eventually granted to Ukraine for reparations.

At any rate the Ruble is likely going to fall below a penny soon enough to rest around half a penny....or 0.05/100ths of a dollar.

And something is going wrong with Russian support for their Ruble as groceries in the grocery stores have fallen in price by 20% again. This is troubling in many ways as when deflation is realized hyperinflation is soon to follow....meaning triple digit inflation. And the absolute collapse of the Russian Banking system.

Make It 🇷🇺 Like Zimbabwe :LOL:! Toiletpaper is more valuable than the putin´s ruble :ROFLMAO:

Currently Moscow imperial debt is double digit Trillions of dollars.

"Gone within the year"
MY BET , 6-12 months more, based on the Moscow ulus war record. the sanctions fell fully on Moscow ulus only 7 months ago.
Moscow ulu´s war record :-
1856 defeated by Britain and France (2 years )

1905 defeated by Japan (2 years )

1917 defeated by Germany (4 years, WITH FULL SUPPORT OF Anglo - FRENCH capital, so not our case )
what do you think about my math ?

Kasparov went political when his chess game went to hell

If Putin can wait out the next election cycle here and if the MAGA crowd gains power he will survive. The MAGA crowd would pull support from Ukraine and he prevail there solidifying his power.
If this country acts in a mature and sane way the MAGA crowd will be booted and Putin will most likely fall.

If Putin can wait out the next election cycle here and if the MAGA crowd gains power he will survive. The MAGA crowd would pull support from Ukraine and he prevail there solidifying his power.
If this country acts in a mature and sane way the MAGA crowd will be booted and Putin will most likely fall.
This particular anti-Putin is almost a year old.
His economy is doing better; he's pumping and selling more oil and gas; he's getting weapons from N Korea and Iran and probably China; and he planning to call up more troops for cannon fodder this year.
What is puzzling to me is that supposedly ISIS terrorists can come into Moscow and kill 130 Russians, but no one can get close enough to Putin to return the favor.

Back
Top Bottom