• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin will be ‘gone within a year’, says chess grandmaster Kasparov

Do you agree with Kasparov?

• Total voters
Of course, I am not sure.

But I certainly hope so.

I have been praying every night for the Russian people to have a new leader who is at least a little more humane and democratic.

We forget that in Russia there are people who are horrified by the senseless loss of Ukrainian (and Russian) lives.

Serfs. Czars. Communists. Stalin. Now the War Criminal. Will the Russian people ever get a break?

Idk

He has been weakened by recent events

But the Russians love the whip

I would not put a wager on him departing any time soon

But I certainly hope so.

I have been praying every night for the Russian people to have a new leader who is at least a little more humane and democratic.

We forget that in Russia there are people who are horrified by the senseless loss of Ukrainian (and Russian) lives.

Serfs. Czars. Communists. Stalin. Now the War Criminal. Will the Russian people ever get a break?

Will the Russian people ever get a break?"

yes!

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

But I certainly hope so.

Idk

He has been weakened by recent events

But the Russians love the whip

I would not put a wager on him departing any time soon

Kasparov was a phenomenal chess player. He wasn't flashy, he just won and won and won. Since he's gone into the field of political commentary he's boring. Anyone can say Putin will be gone in a year. If he's gone you can crow you were right. If he's not, whose going to remember you said it?

I read one of his books and learned nothing. Huge ego though.

Kasparov was a phenomenal chess player. He wasn't flashy, he just won and won and won. Since he's gone into the field of political commentary he's boring. Anyone can say Putin will be gone in a year. If he's gone you can crow you were right. If he's not, whose going to remember you said it?

I read one of his books and learned nothing. Huge ego though.
+1,

Will he be the next person to fall out of a 5th story window at 3am?

Will he be the next person to fall out of a 5th story window at 3am?
he lives in US, Moscow NKVD thugs killed many in EU but very few in USA

jb-putin-oligarchs-v2-comp.jpg

Who, Putin? Because I was thinking it was more likely to be Kasparov.
Yes, Kasparov, of course.

I wonder what she said or did. They need better windows in Russia. Sleep walking and lack of enforcement of building codes seems to be a serious problem.

The young vice president of a Russian bank plunged to her death from her 11th-floor apartment window in Moscow, marking yet another mysterious falling death in the country, according to reports.

Kristina Baikova, the 28-year-old VP of Loko-Bank, plummeted from her window on June 23 and was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the Baza Telegram channel.

The bank executive was with a 34-year-old male friend named Andrei at the time of her fatal fall, Baza reported.

The man said he was invited by Baikova to her Khodynsky Boulevard apartment for drinks and that she had gone out onto her balcony before she tumbled to the ground below.

Baikova is the latest Russian executive to have died after falling from a building window in what has become a suspicious trend, the Daily Mail reported.

Dan Rapoport, a well-known Vladimir Putin critic who was exiled from Russia, was found dead after plunging from his Washington DC luxury apartment building last August in what some had suggested was a suicide — claims his wife refuted.

But I certainly hope so.

Its always worth considering that Putin might be replaced by a group of thugs who are even more authoritarian, more blodthirsty who really wants to WIN that war far more passionately and cleansed the Russian people of undesirables than Putin does.

Yeah. Really weird how clumsy those people are, and near windows, at that.
We can assume they have had a bit of vodka but the windows over there have the structural integrity of Saran-Wrap.

Putin might be replaced by a group of thugs who are even more authoritarian,
No, it´be no replacement, it´ll BE A TOTAL COLLAPSE OF JICHI PROJECT , like in 1917 🇷🇺

But I certainly hope so.

Putin is very popular and the war has high public support in Russia

Its always worth considering that Putin might be replaced by a group of thugs who are even more authoritarian, more blodthirsty who really wants to WIN that war far more passionately and cleansed the Russian people of undesirables than Putin does.
I once read that there is supposedly an old Russian saying that goes something like this: "If you think this czar is bad, wait until you see what the next one is like."

NEVERTHELESS, the current one is a WAR CRIMINAL. What he has done to Ukraine (not to mention tens of thousands of dead Russian soldiers) is unforgivable.

Let's all keep hoping that he will soon be, uh, retired.

"Gone within the year", I'm not counting on it. But if it comes to pass, will Kasparov's first statement be "check and mate"?

wait until you see what the next one is like."
it will be no other , pootler is the last one.
from the same man : “The Last War of the Moscow Empire.” Exclusive interview with Garry Kasparov | World Today |

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom