• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protester Outside Mitch McConnell's Home Says 'Stab The Motherf*cker In The Heart'

Did not know but McConnell recently broke his shoulder in a fall at home.
So he is home recovering now and the lunatic protesters show up at his
home. Pretty vile stuff here.....

Protester Outside Mitch McConnell's Home Says 'Stab The Motherf*cker In The Heart'

Just days after leftists mocked Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul's injuries sustained from a brutal attack in 2017, progressives have now turned their callousness towards Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. The GOP leader recently suffered a shoulder injury from a nasty fall at his Kentucky home. In one video posted on Facebook, a protester outside McConnell's home where he is trying to recover gleefully remarks that somebody should "stab the motherf*cker in the heart, please."

A woman is on Facebook Live, outside of Senator McConnell’s home in Louisville, saying she hopes someone “just stabs the mother f*cker in the heart, please.” #KYSen pic.twitter.com/sHaPWqn32J
— Ben Goldey (@BenGoldey) August 6, 2019

"You wanna make it down there a little bit further?" a woman says offscreen.

"I don't wanna get shot though," somebody else says with a chuckle.

"I don't either. But, I'm thinking we could. I wish a motherf*cker would tackle me though," a second woman says.

"I am not trying to break my shoulder like Mitch! I wonder how that whole thing.." the first woman declares.

A woman is on Facebook Live, outside of Senator McConnell’s home in Louisville, saying she hopes someone “just stabs the mother f*cker in the heart, please.” #KYSen

https://twitter.com/BenGoldey/status/1158562980629536768
How is this stuff legal?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So I am guessing you would rather go back to rationally discussing Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate for another six years straight? :lamo

What's that about?

Wallace, more or less going along with what Reyes has been saying, says Trump wants to exterminate Latinos and Reyes goes along with her like it's all normal. If that doesn't sound absurdly ****ed up to you and and totally contrary to anything a professional journalist should be associated with saying then please explain to me how it was rational and acceptable.

I want YOU...

View attachment 67261374

to explain why ANYTHING Mitch McConnell has done to grind the Senate business to a halt benefits anybody. He could allow the bill to the floor for a hearing, and if it's not effective, it dies on the Senate floor.
But he won't even allow anything a hearing, at all.

You and I can agree that gun bans aren't effective but the difference is, I don't defend Mitch McConnell or his brazen attempts to make the country ungovernable.

A lot of what he does is payback for what the democrats did during the Obama administration. And a lot of what the Obama democrats did was because of what happened to them under Bush the Younger.

It's senseless partisan crap that needs to stop.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reacts to Mitch McConnell supporters 'groping and choking' her cardboard cutout

AOC slams Mitch McConnell over cardboard cutout photo

Mitch McConnell campaign tweets image of tombstone with opponent’s name

Mitch McConnell campaign tweets image of tombstone with opponent’s name - POLITICO

McConnell and his supporters are going to play dirty and get violent, even pretend violence. Too bad if it comes back at him.. The GOP has played dirty for a long time, it's about time the other sides meet them in the gutter.

I read about this story this morning. There were about 25 protestors outside McConnell's home while he is at home recovering from a shoulder injury but what they said that was caught on video went viral because it was so disgusting.

The Republican way, teach them young..

HEADLINESSC High School Student From Elite Political Family Arrested Following Racist Videos..

SHARE TWEET
Parker Mustian, a 16-year-old former student at Cardinal Newman high school in Columbia, South Carolina was arrested by local law enforcement officers last month after he appeared in a pair of racist “public service announcements” that were circulated among students at his school.

Mustian is further alleged to have threatened to “shoot up” the Catholic school following his forced withdrawal from the institution last month.

“Howdy, I’m Parker Mustian and I hate black people,” the teen begins in the first clip. “They’re the worst. They’re stinky and they just suck. They’re just bad people.”

Mustian proceeds to fire a weapon at what he claims are “a box of Jordans – the favorite pair of shoes for a black man.”

“I’m going to show you what I think of a black man,” Mustian says, unloading his weapon at the box of shoes.

“F*ck all n*ggers,” he says after firing.

A second video is even more graphic, with Mustian firing two weapons into the same shoe box.

“It seems that our n*gger hasn’t quite learned his lesson yet,” Mustian said. “It seems like he needs twenty-five rounds to the dome.”

Other videos and text messages allegedly sent by Mustian have yet to be published, but are reportedly in possession of law enforcement.

Mustian is the grandson of Richard Quinn, the prominent South Carolina political strategist whose empire recently collapsed as part of a multi-year corruption probe. That probe is ongoing. In fact, Quinn was arrested earlier this year and charged with eleven counts of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice in connection with the investigation.

SC High School Student From Elite Political Family Arrested Following Racist Videos – FITSNews

The less the federal govt does the better. People need to stop turning to DC to fix all their problems and dictating how people thousands of miles away ought to live. Local and state govts can do much more and do it more efficiently in most cases.

Yeah sure, like Alabama, who passed laws so draconian that even a majority of Republicans want to slit their throats.
Like Georgia, who experimented with privatizing fire departments until too many homes went up in smoke.

Yeah sure, keep going with the moronic anti-government wannabe SovCit nonsense.
When you're going down the road in your car, do you have fake license plates that say you're "traveling" and "not driving?"

I'm done talking to you, it's a waste of time because instead of answering the question you dodge and deflect and change the subject.
Defend Turtle Boy for me...except you can't. With your obsession with anti-government rhetoric, why do you even bother with politics at all?

A lot of what he does is payback for what the democrats did during the Obama administration. And a lot of what the Obama democrats did was because of what happened to them under Bush the Younger.

But what he's doing now is virtually shutting down Congress. Nothing gets done. He's Trump's human shield.

Take a look at how many bills came from the House and how many of those bills got shot down before even getting a hearing in the Senate.
Right now it's something like 354 - 24.

That's shear frustration. People know it's all Mitch McConnell that's holding up every bill that comes approved by the House and right now, the gun legislation bills that would help prevent another El Paso. So yes, people are angry, they're directing their anger at Mitch McConnell, and appropriately so because it's him that's the holdup. It's precisely why Mitch McConnell has a A+ rating from the NRA.

Did the right really believe that non-Trumpers can be violent as well? Think again. Violence will create more violence, but there's some very fine people - on both sides.
Ftr your of the opinion that its acceptable behavior to intimidate politicans you dont like?

It would be ok with you if protestors who didnt like cummings showed up at his house with nooses and talked about how they would be happy if he was hung?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What did Obama do? Please, don't just throw that out there. ANd this both side stuff is complete garbage. One side has facts, reasons. THe other just makes stuff up.

So you are OK with what happened at his home during the night? Yup I thought so....
:roll:

I'm not fine with it. Try actually reading my post, instead of making inaccurate presumptions.

Plus, I see no indication that you are holding McConnell responsible for supporting his followers when they do the same thing.

I hate to break it to you, but I'm not the hypocrite here.

These are the same people who declare that Trump's tweets are inciting hate. The Left isn't free of their "deplorables" any more than the Right are.

A woman is on Facebook Live, outside of Senator McConnell’s home in Louisville, saying she hopes someone “just stabs the mother f*cker in the heart, please.” #KYSen pic.twitter.com/sHaPWqn32J

"I don't either. But, I'm thinking we could. I wish a motherf*cker would tackle me though," a second woman says.

"I am not trying to break my shoulder like Mitch! I wonder how that whole thing.." the first woman declares.

With chuckles like that, one could wonder if they had cheered the gunman had he targeted conservatives. People like these are being cheered on by the knuckleheads that float baby don, then turn around and call other people haters.
You can't make it up.
If there was ever a time to come together, it is now. We could actually make a difference. But no, grandstanding and chest thumping and chuckles.
How sad. I have often said that Trump represents who WE are. Reading vile comments as quoted only confirm that.

:roll:

I'm not fine with it. Try actually reading my post, instead of making inaccurate presumptions.

Plus, I see no indication that you are holding McConnell responsible for supporting his followers when they do the same thing.

I hate to break it to you, but I'm not the hypocrite here.

Try the best you can to stay on topic of this thread. Which is protesters screaming for McConnell to be stabbed in the heart.

Try the best you can to stay on topic of this thread. Which is protesters screaming for McConnell to be stabbed in the heart.

It is all good. He's an old white guy and doesn't need feigned compassion.

Did not know but McConnell recently broke his shoulder in a fall at home.
So he is home recovering now and the lunatic protesters show up at his
home. Pretty vile stuff here.....

Just days after leftists mocked Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul's injuries sustained from a brutal attack in 2017, progressives have now turned their callousness towards Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. The GOP leader recently suffered a shoulder injury from a nasty fall at his Kentucky home. In one video posted on Facebook, a protester outside McConnell's home where he is trying to recover gleefully remarks that somebody should "stab the motherf*cker in the heart, please."

A woman is on Facebook Live, outside of Senator McConnell’s home in Louisville, saying she hopes someone “just stabs the mother f*cker in the heart, please.” #KYSen

https://twitter.com/BenGoldey/status/1158562980629536768

She should be arrested and prosecuted for criminal terroristic threats.

Whatever, dude. Pointing out the hypocrisy of McConnell and his supporters when it comes to death threats is relevant to the topic.

Whatever, dude. Pointing out the hypocrisy of McConnell and his supporters when it comes to death threats is relevant to the topic.

Still another Democrat supporting calling for the murder of Republicans in his messages. Nothing new about that or in general otherwise.

Democrats openly calling for the deaths of Republicans seems the rule rather than exception. The Democratic Party should be formally declared a domestic terrorist organization pursuing the violent overthrow of the elected government and should be outlawed.

Still another Democrat supporting calling for the murder of Republicans in his messages. Nothing new about that or in general otherwise.

Democrats openly calling for the deaths of Republicans seems the rule rather than exception. The Democratic Party should be formally declared a domestic terrorist organization pursuing the violent overthrow of the elected government and should be outlawed.

Follow up. That is how I interpret the message, but I want to clarify it is as a debate argument and not an accusation. I apologize if it is interpreted that way. My point is that the ONLY thing a person should do is condemn such a call for murder as that person/protester did. Trying to make it identical to a political issue is so trivalizing as to constitute support in my estimation.

A complete ban and confiscation of all weapons of war.

Hmm...I wonder if Democrats will support building a wall to keep guns from being smuggled in once the ban goes into effect?

That would probably be as effective as a ban on alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom