• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

proof that earth isnt what u thought

Reasonably certain the Earth is not hollow. Doesn't remotely fit with any slightest understanding we have of planetary formation and geology, not to mention chemistry, physics, etc. Would need incredible proof otherwise.

Even if it were so (and it isn't), there is no great big hole at the North Pole. There is NO WAY you could possibly keep that quiet. Too many satellites, expeditions, submarine voyages, etc etc.

I love Jules Verne, and my mind is open on this matter, but right now I doubt it's hollow.

The moon is another matter....:mrgreen:

scary stuff. science has predicted how earth is now with these shocking developments

image.jpg

I welcome our alien conquerors.

good news. more bankers means more money for the people. but pleaz stay on topic this is about the proven theory of the earth bein hollow
No. Bankers don't make money, they just play with it.

I'm curious, how does anyone know what's in there? We've only been able to drill about 7.5 miles into the crust. So basically, no one knows for sure. It's all theory.

Reasonably certain the Earth is not hollow. Doesn't remotely fit with any slightest understanding we have of planetary formation and geology, not to mention chemistry, physics, etc. Would need incredible proof otherwise.

Even if it were so (and it isn't), there is no great big hole at the North Pole. There is NO WAY you could possibly keep that quiet. Too many satellites, expeditions, submarine voyages, etc etc.
It would sure explain sink holes ;)

WARNING: My anti-virus software warned of spyware from the OP link.

You have proof eh. You contacted your national press to show them this? Pretty sure some sections of the serious press would jump at real proof: just as they all would if you had proof the earth was hollow.

Anyhow, now I know why I stay out of this section of the forum.

what were ur thoughts on the original post vid? did u watch the vid? what was ur takeaway

lol its a vid from youtube.

:lamo
No, the link is to a personal page on a university website (which may well have a YouTube link on it). As it happens, it seems the entire homepages section of that site triggers the warning, which could mean the domain has been compromised or it could be a false positive.

Regardless, I got the warning when I tried to access the link so I thought I’d make people aware so they can take whatever precautions they feel necessary.

No, the link is to a personal page on a university website (which may well have a YouTube link on it). As it happens, it seems the entire homepages section of that site triggers the warning, which could mean the domain has been compromised or it could be a false positive.

Regardless, I got the warning when I tried to access the link so I thought I’d make people aware so they can take whatever precautions they feel necessary.

ah i see. ur tryna to use fear to get people to not click the link to the proof that the theory shows. that desperate huh

ah i see. ur tryna to use fear to get people to not click the link to the proof that the theory shows. that desperate huh
Nope, I'll be more than happy to challenge this "proof" but I can't where I currently am.

Barra.jpg

Nope, I'll be more than happy to challenge this "proof" but I can't where I currently am.

View attachment 67214023

hmm sorry about that. theres a link i posted later in the thread with a link to a forum where people discuss the matter. lots of good debatin on the earth bein hollow

What other sources do you have to back up your OP?

been readin a lot about how the atmosphere tunnels through the hollow earth

:lamo And, here I thought that I wasted too much time reading bull****.

what parts of the theory are u debatin?

Oh, I don't know....probably the whole "the earth is hollow" thing would be a good place to start.

Oh, I don't know....probably the whole "the earth is hollow" thing would be a good place to start.

but y? what part of the vid are u sayin doesnt make sense besides that u dont believe it. what aspects of the argument u claimin false?

Back
Top Bottom