• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump Is the Second-Most Admired Man in America, Gallup Poll Finds - Time

Compare the eight years this dude had with a few months our President Trump has accomplished.
Not going into the racial turmoil(BLM shenanigans) against our police and the illegals but the economy took a beating and this dude did nothing but sing a Al Green song.
Ah yes the Cleveland Browns are #1 and they have a better record than dictator obama.
It's going to be a Good Year.

Trump has accomplished nothing but sew the seeds of discord. Total waste of time & our money.

Compare the eight years this dude had with a few months our President Trump has accomplished.
Not going into the racial turmoil(BLM shenanigans) against our police and the illegals but the economy took a beating and this dude did nothing but sing a Al Green song.
Ah yes the Cleveland Browns are #1 and they have a better record than dictator obama.
It's going to be a Good Year.

You can look forward to another stock market crash & economic depression but it makes Trump's ego feel just fine. As he has shown, he'll just blame it on Obama.

View attachment 67226575

Well, Trump was a businessman before becoming POTUS. We know how the Left hates Capitalism.

The Left doesn't hate capitalism. It's the loud-mouthed, thin skinned, vain, self-absorbed, insecure bullies like Trump that we despise.

The idea that anyone would vote for trump as "most admired man" shows just low some people have gotten. Having a black man as president really ****ed up some people mentally it seems.

Admired and Trump in the same sentence is crazy talk, maybe tolerated, but even his voters can't actually admire the douche nozzle.

Who doesn't want to be an orange Cheeto with as many ex-wives and kids by them as the average rapper? People argue about whether Clinton or Obama are the first black presidents.... but it's really Trump.

First of all, no proof has been brought forth that shows Moore actually did these things. (except the testimony of multiple employees, co-workers, police officers, members of his community etc.) If you have such proof please give it to your local congressman.

Secondly, so what if Trump grabs *****? (while being married) Not a single mention in that entire tape notes, nor alludes to doing so without the woman's consent. (except his admission that he doesn't wait for them to give permission, what did you think 'I don't even wait' means?)

Moore is out of the running for his position because he lost (yes, and the people of Alabama decided they didn't want a guy most of his community saw as a kiddy toucher to be their representative), get over it and grow the hell up for once.

Just added some cliff notes for future generations of archaeologists who may want to figure out the context of your sophistry.

Last edited:
Lol this coming from someone who supported a candidate like Moore who sexuality assaulted underage girls and an admitted ***** grabber president like Trump. The so called Christian morals that Moore and Trump supporters have are no better than a brothel operator in Thailand.

That sounds like an attack on me rather than a comment on the topic. Run along boy.

Yet we have seen those supporters of Obama and Hillary do the exact same thing, over and over.
Still you have for some reason only felt it necessary to call out Trump supporters on this issue. Maybe its because when they do so, it proves just how ignorant people like you can be sometimes. Especially about how the whole world works and not just your skewed little slice of it.

Your continued display, of a lack of introspection is starting to become rather boring.

How deep and thoughtful!

Just added some cliff notes for future generations of archaeologists who may want to figure out the context of your sophistry.

He's going to be extraordinarily disappointed in you for this. :)

You should stop believing the BS rhetoric.

Have you read your own posts? I think you should take your own advise.

Good chat, let's do it again sometime.

He's going to be extraordinarily disappointed in you for this. :)

Nothing like a poster who allegedly joined DP in 2017, pretending to be disappointed at people who've been here for 10+ years and have seen his opinion posted by 1000 other posters.

We'll wait and see.

Have you read your own posts? I think you should take your own advise.

Good chat, let's do it again sometime.

You think you're the only one here who believes debate is proving the other guy wrong? LOL!

You are way less than profound.

The Left doesn't hate capitalism. It's the loud-mouthed, thin skinned, vain, self-absorbed, insecure bullies like Trump that we despise.

You just described a businessman. Welcome to the new way of dealing with people.

Who would admire Trump, an habitual sexual predator who supported Roy Moore .... another sexual predator?

Awe come on now, you're just jealous because you can't become a sexual predator too.

That sounds like an attack on me rather than a comment on the topic. Run along boy.

Nope you supported Moore who sexually assaults underage girls and Trump who grabs women's ******s without consent. It's not a personal attack, it's fact.

Then I suggest you take your own advise. Because you have us in stiches at the office.

Office huh? Let's get real for a second, nobody is going to believe you actually sit around an office and share Debate Politics posts with your co-workers and then collectively joke about them. Nobody does that. My guess is you're the guy who sends dumb GIF's to everybody on your Facebook friends list and then can't understand why very few people ever open them, let alone respond.

Lol...nice try.

You think you're the only one here who believes debate is proving the other guy wrong? LOL!

You are way less than profound.

I'm deeply hurt by your comments here. Be sure and ask Jesus for forgiveness tonight. No, not Donald Trump, the real Jesus.

You are way less than Christian. Sinner. :)

Would you consider it a serious poll if Trump had been the most admired, or would you still be whining about how it's "not serious?"

'Whining'? please.

Perhaps you missed the posts where I said that none of the three (Obama, Trump, Clinton) should be on a list of the most admired people. People should pick better heroes. But at least Obama and Trump did make it to the presidency. Clinton was a horrible person with questionable accomplishments at best.

Just as much as you have given no relatable reason for your own views to be seen as anything serious, or respectable.

So what is your point?

Because all we can see from here is your repeated personal projections.

Yet another fascinating presumption. Tell me, where/what am I projecting? Odd that you'd be compelled to make this about me.

You're side has had a year. Put up or shut up.

Pity you don't undertand how investigations work. I'm not going to take the time to explain to you how they do, but I will let you know that they don't move at the pace you wish they would, no matter how cross that makes you.

1500 people sampled for 120,000,000 voting population, assuming 95% confidence level, will give a result within approx 3% margin of error.

That also assumes a truly random sample of the population... which is where half the problem lies. These aren't truly random samples. The other half is the phrasing of the question, and way in which it is asked.

I'm sure its a fun survey. It's great for entertainment or a catalyst for conversation. Just not something to be taken seriously.

ISIS has lost 98 percent of the territory it held. Most of that happened this year.

Isn't it great to have a president now that doesn't secretly sympathize with ISIS?

We have partnered with the Wahabist Saudis, Saddam, Osama, al Qaida, al Nusra and ISIS; all at one time or another, we are currently with some on that list, and we've provided them all with arms at some point. We also sold NK nuclear reactors. And all of it has been utterly bipartisan all along the way.

Back
Top Bottom