• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump calls Gov. Inslee a 'snake' during CDC visit

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
President Trump calls Gov. Inslee a 'snake' during CDC visit | king5.com

"I told Mike not to be complimentary of the governor because that governor is a snake, okay, Inslee," said President Trump during a press conference with reporters. "I said if you’re nice to him he will take advantage...Let me just tell you, we have a lot of problems with the governor, the governor of Washington... so Mike may be happy with him, but I'm not," continued Trump.

During Pence's visit to Washington state on Thursday, he acknowledged that Washington is "on the front lines" of the outbreak.

In this same CDC press conference the mango menace lied about the availability of Covid-19 testing kits.

At a time of crisis, we need in our leadership:

1. Credibility - we need to know that what our leader is telling us is the truth. tweety bird has zero credibility.

2. Esprit d' Corps - we need a leader that can unite this nation, instead our clown-faced ****head of a president spares no opportunity to bash whomever he deems is his political enemy.

trump is a clear and present danger this nation and to the world and we should all pray that this scourge infesting the white house will be vanquished, come November.

In this same CDC press conference the mango menace lied about the availability of Covid-19 testing kits.

1. Credibility - we need to know that what our leader is telling us is the truth. tweety bird has zero credibility.

2. Esprit d' Corps - we need a leader that can unite this nation, instead our clown-faced ****head of a president spares no opportunity to bash whomever he deems is his political enemy.

trump is a clear and present danger this nation and to the world and we should all pray that this scourge infesting the white house will be vanquished, come November.

His lying is no longer tolerable. I expect even his die hards to rise up against him over this.

What an absurd message. The Democratic Party's officials incessantly "bash" Trump and are deliberately spreading as much panic about covid-19 as possible to try to shatter the economy to hurt Trump.

What an absurd message. The Democratic Party's officials incessantly "bash" Trump and are deliberately spreading as much panic about covid-19 as possible to try to shatter the economy to hurt Trump.

In a time of crisis we need a leader we can trust and a leader who can bring us together.

Re-read the above sentence and try to holster your hatred of with whom you disagree for 10 seconds if that's even possible for people like you and trump. People's lives currently depend on this.

Again with his low class childish name calling, what a POS he is.

Trump_snake_screen.jpg

In a time of crisis we need a leader we can trust and a leader who can bring us together.

Re-read the above sentence and try to holster your hatred of with whom you disagree for 10 seconds if that's even possible for people like you and trump. People's lives currently depend on this.
Biden was asked about the coronavirus recently and his response was "I'm more of a Bud man myself. "

Good luck ever finding a leader you can trust. Regarding "a leader who can bring us together". My first response was to puke in my mouth. My second thought was the President has tried so many times to bring this nation together. You ever here "Make America Great Again"? You would think we could all be on board for that. Nope! There is nothing this President could ever do to make you people happy.

Biden was asked about the coronavirus recently and his response was "I'm more of a Bud man myself. "

And after that he said he was running for the Senate? Hilarious! And then he said to a voter You’re a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.
Oh this is going to be so good.

Investors move from coronavirus woes to Biden wins as markets rally on Super Tuesday results – TechCrunch

While the aftermath of Super Tuesday has left the Democratic Party riven between its more liberal and moderate wings, investors viewed last night’s results as a win for business and markets.

Shaking off the steady beat of bad news about the advance of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 within the U.S., major markets rose on Wednesday following the news of Joe Biden’s surge to the front of the Democratic Primary pack on Super Tuesday.

This does not bode well for your clown-faced hero, my hateful friend. The stock market has been tweety-bird's only ally!

Nothing but a very partisan/biased post! More Trump hating on display.

And after that he said he was running for the Senate? Hilarious! And then he said to a voter You’re a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.
Oh this is going to be so good.

Don't forget the 150 million people killed by guns!

Nothing but a very partisan/biased post! More Trump hating on display.

Hating - you mean like calling the chief executive of a state stricken by a deadly virus "a snake"? Is that what you're referring to? I'm not responsible for bringing this country together in a time of crisis. Our president is - and he's failing badly.

Direct your hatred at trump, my friend otherwise, you're part of the problem.

Hating - you mean like calling the chief executive of a state stricken by a deadly virus "a snake"? Is that what you're referring to? I'm not responsible for bringing this country together in a time of crisis. Our president is - and he's failing badly.

Direct your hatred at trump, my friend otherwise, you're part of the problem.

Nope! It's you miserable people who see the world through negative lenses. You wallow in your victim hood and try to take as many down with you as you can.

Nope! It's you miserable people who see the world through negative lenses. You wallow in your victim hood and try to take as many down with you as you can.

In order to preserve the integrity of our republic there is only one person that needs to be taken down: "Tweety McHatey".

I'm doing just the opposite of being a victim my friend - you know it and I know it.

In order to preserve the integrity of our republic there is only one person that needs to be taken down: "Tweety McHatey".

I'm doing just the opposite of being a victim my friend - you know it and I know it.

I don't know it because it doesn't sound like it.

Another wonderful example of why there are hardly any funny conservative comedians...

Sorry but let the man do that crap on Twitter. The entire country is looking for answers in various directions on this virus and him thinking he needed to air that out during this talk wasn't needed. Pence has got his hands full here because it actually looks like he just might be starting to realize Trump doesn't want to face it's not all lovely smelling roses. That puts him on a tightwire that should not even be there.

Your fat orange hero is the biggest whinny little bitch earth, yet you say other's "wallow in your victim hood".... Irony.

Makes one wonder ... what is going on in his state?!? Of the 15 Coronoavirus death in the US, 14 happened in Washington and 12 of those in the same hospital ...

Not a hospital, my friend - an elderly care center. The reason expert's are theorizing WA got hit so hard is because:

1. We get a great deal of travelers from the far east; and
2. This virus was incubating for a long time prior to its discovery here.

It appears you are on a course to do the "trumpian" thing - "blaming the victims".

I won't try to discourage you - that's your issue to deal with.

Makes one wonder ... what is going on in his state?!? Of the 15 Coronoavirus death in the US, 14 happened in Washington and 12 of those in the same hospital ...

I believe it is a nursing home where multiple deaths occurred.

Not a hospital, my friend - an elderly care center. The reason expert's are theorizing WA got hit so hard is because:
1. We get a great deal of travelers from the far east; and
2. This virus was incubating for a long time prior to its discovery here.
It appears you are on a course to do the "trumpian" thing - "blaming the victims".
I won't try to discourage you - that's your issue to deal with.

I see you added some more BS before I could respond ... :lol:

You got some links to those experts' theories?

They have the ability to do the tests.
That's what.

Back
Top Bottom