• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

POTUS "blackout" today.

Vetplus40

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Unless something changes, no POTUS "On camera" appearances today - where questions can be asked by the press.
Additionally, the WH daily press briefing will be "off-camera".

Unless something changes, no POTUS "On camera" appearances today - where questions can be asked by the press.
So? It's not like he's going underground forever. I'm sure he'll be back on camera and reporters can ask all the questions they want.

hunker down

find a way to deflect attention away from tRump's stupidity

ramping up for an assault on north korea might work

hunker down

find a way to deflect attention away from tRump's stupidity

ramping up for an assault on north korea might work

I mean, if there's one thing our government has learned over the past couple administrations, is that nothing deflects attention like a war.

I mean, if there's one thing our government has learned over the past couple administrations, is that nothing deflects attention like a war.

wait

grenada was preparing to over run our nation ... or at least take over our med schools on their tiny island

....Your point is?

It's also been nearly a full 24 hours since his last Twitter poo fling.

Hombre can't handle bad press. It's so unfair! Sad!

Ya'll complain about him tweeting and talking too much and now you're complaining it's not enough. Some people can't be pleased.

Ya'll complain about him tweeting and talking too much and now you're complaining it's not enough. Some people can't be pleased.

We really should be more fair to the Birther King.

lol....less than two months in and he's already in Nixon mode. :lol:

Maybe just figure out what you want instead of asking for two opposite things, eh?

Maybe just figure out what you want instead of asking for two opposite things, eh?

It's like I lie to the American people every time I open my mouth.

Well maybe we can get a day without an embarrassing tweet, lol.

It's like I lie to the American people every time I open my mouth.

Ah...you're one of those special liberals that don't actually have any cogent points. Not gonna waste my time.

His team is desperately searching for something that perhaps a drunk person might conclude could have been reasonably been mistaken for Obama wiretapping his phones - something at least within the same city as the ballpark of wiretapping - that way he can claim that even though he said Obama wiretapped his phones, he was really referring to this other thing.

Then his sycophants can cheer on his alleged brilliance and continue to say negative things about the left.

These were the two posts Thorgasm put up:

Hombre can't handle bad press. It's so unfair! Sad!

So what are you talking about, Fishy? I don't see Thorgasm asking for two opposite things.

All I see is you trolling a thread by putting words in various liberals mouths and then pretending that everyone you call a liberal is answerable for everything said and done by everyone else you call a liberal. Time to learn a new trick, I think.......

These were the two posts Thorgasm put up:

So what are you talking about, Fishy? I don't see Thorgasm asking for two opposite things.

All I see is you trolling a thread by putting words in various liberals mouths and then pretending that everyone you call a liberal is answerable for everything said and done by everyone else you call a liberal. Time to learn a new trick, I think.......

Why quote me if you're going to leave out the initial post I put up with my original point? Dishonest much?

now the victim card

very well played

Ah...you're one of those special liberals that don't actually have any cogent points. Not gonna waste my time.

At some point, you may get tired of trying to defend the POTUS record of "bizarre" behavior. At least, I hope so.

At some point, you may get tired of trying to defend the POTUS record of "bizarre" behavior. At least, I hope so.

So it's bizarre that he talks and tweets too much and bizarre when he doesn't. That's not defending him, that's pointing out that some people can never be satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom