• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Most Democrats see Republicans as racist, sexist

I grew up in a county in rural Ohio that voted about 70% for Trump in the 2016 election. So I was mostly surrounded by Republicans until I went to college. I can say with quite a bit of authority that many of them are sexist and racist. I can also say that despite their sexism and racism, they're mostly decent people. They look out for their friends and family, they take care of their communities, they try to do what's best for their families, just like everyone else. Saying republicans are sexist and racist is just calling a spade a spade. Painting them as horrible monsters because of it is taking things a step too far.

Absolutely.

Well, based on my observation of the current level of "political discourse" in the United States of America, I would have to conclude that "there is no hope for democracy in America" since NEITHER side appears to be willing to budge an inch until AFTER the other side has reformed itself 100%.

Back
Top Bottom