• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Epstein case accmplices

Did Clinton or Trump molest girls that Epstein provided?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
.... and it's sad that we hear about all these girls that Epstein victimized and our thoughts are barely about the children at all -- but instead about implications this might have for the trash America has elected to the White House.

Don't we have better things to do than indulge in salacious speculation? There are enough things woefully askew without having to spend our brain cells speculating.

Have you seen our current political environment? All we do these days is indulge in salacious speculation.

It's gonna be revolting to watch, the pervs pointing fingers trying for deals.

Oh yeah, this is going to get very interesting. Seeing how his network was connected is going to be very telling. THIS is the kind of guy who supplied for - parties and other such "gatherings" wherein people of great financial influence participated.

I've been calling all this: Trump and everything, the Great Unmasking of America. It's a terrible **** storm, but as was said in a line from The Godfather, "[t]hese things gotta happen to get out the bad blood".

I hope you're a good person.

It would be quite plausible that Trump mean adult women, were it not for allegations of Trump of walking in on underage girls deliberately. Specifically, alleged by Trump himself, as well as by numerous models who were there when Trump was doing this, although there was exactly one girl that denied the claims.

And either way, both men are notorious horn-dogs with a history of unsavory allegations and rumors, who had extensive connections to a man guilty of countless cases of sex trafficking and child abuse. Aren't you at least the least bit concerned by Trump's connections to him? I'd certainly bet that you buy into the Clinton concerns.

I’m concerned by all of it, as should anyone who isn’t a partisan hack. I’ve said before on this board that this isn’t a political issue to me and anyone found guilty of committing these crimes should go away forever. I don’t care what party they belong to.

So where do you stand? Investigate and prosecute ALL the offenders, or partisan hack?

So there are rumors and reports left and right and old pictures going back decades of powerful people smiling and shaking hands with Epstein. The right are gleefully predicting Clinton will finally get his comeuppance and the Left's media are are pointing fingers at Trump.

So a simple poll to gauge the DP community's opinion...
My opinion is that we don't know and won't until it's investigated.

Certainly it seems clear that Epstein did something.
But I can't say whether Clinton or Trump did, as that is much less clear - in fact all of your options are possible.

Don't we have better things to do than indulge in salacious speculation? There are enough things woefully askew without having to spend our brain cells speculating.

Yes and yes.

But the speculation will continue unabated nevertheless.

So there are rumors and reports left and right and old pictures going back decades of powerful people smiling and shaking hands with Epstein. The right are gleefully predicting Clinton will finally get his comeuppance and the Left's media are are pointing fingers at Trump.

Since Trump kicked Epstein out of a party at Mar a Lago for molesting a young girl and banned him from the property I doubt Trump was invited on the Lolita Express very often.

.... and it's sad that we hear about all these girls that Epstein victimized and our thoughts are barely about the children at all -- but instead about implications this might have for the trash America has elected to the White House.

There'll be plenty of that in days to come. This is a political forum so I thought I'd look at the political side of it - as in directly political: as it affects politicians

Yes and yes.

But the speculation will continue unabated nevertheless.

Indeed which is why I provided this poll as an outlet. Funny how those in the trump camp don't much want to discuss it though...

Since Trump kicked Epstein out of a party at Mar a Lago for molesting a young girl and banned him from the property I doubt Trump was invited on the Lolita Express very often.

There is no evidence what you say is true

You have a link for that?

Nope, this is an internet forum on politics. Its raison d'etre is specious speculation.

There is no evidence what you say is true

After we get a link for it, I will have other questions. But first thing is to find why Bullseye thinks it's true.

Epstein will die in prison, that's for sure. Even if he doesn't die of natural causes, the men in prison don't look kindly at men who abuse underage girls or pedophiles. They will have to keep him in a segregated cell, like Manafort.

The details of the Epstein case have only been exposed to the public on it's very surface and there's much more that's going to come out and it's going to take down some very powerful wealthy men. One thing that struck me when listening to Julie Brown, the Miami Herald reporter that broke this case wide open, was something she said about Epsteins initial arrest in Florida. She said that police raided his mansion, to confiscate all of his devices like cellphones, cameras, computers, recording devices, etc. But....surprise, they were all gone! Someone had tipped him off and every single electronic device was mysteriously missing.

To add one more thought. I think Trump knew about Epstein's dirty private pastime and no doubt that there will be reporters that will be relentless following this up. If Trump did indeed know about this and never went to the police, he's no better than Epstein. There's no honor in silence in this circumstance. There have already been several of the abused women who turned to drugs and died due to overdosed, or who have committed suicide. These women will be scarred for the rest of their lives due to the silence of those who knew and never spoke up.

Last edited:
Rather than yet another silly Clinton attack: nobody will ever know and no victims have come forward. How about just concentrating on the fact that Epstein is a child trafficker who knows a lot of people and will probably skip.

Yup, that's the most ridiculous thing. Just becuase you know someone or associate with them, doesn't mean you know all their darkest secrets. Plus, there is a difference between thinking he likes women young, and sex trafficking and having sex with underaged girls.

Yup, that's the most ridiculous thing. Just becuase you know someone or associate with them, doesn't mean you know all their darkest secrets. Plus, there is a difference between thinking he likes women young, and sex trafficking and having sex with underaged girls.

"Young" could be 18-20... But we know it's more like 12-17.

He and El Chapo should share a cell.

To add one more thought. I think Trump knew about Epstein's dirty private pastime and no doubt that there will be reporters that will be relentless following this up. If Trump did indeed know about this and never went to the police, he's no better than Epstein. ....

This is why Bullseye's claim that Trump knew and as a result banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago is interesting.

Whichever men participated in child molestation must be brought to justice. Does not matter which party.

One thing for both sides of the aisle to remember is: Nobody with the last name Clinton is running for president this time. But someone with the last name Trump is.

I say both knew, but did nothing. Like Jim Jordan.

This is why Bullseye's claim that Trump knew and as a result banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago is interesting.

I hadn't heard that...it would be interesting to hear when this happened (if it did) and the timeline in regards to public revelations about Epstein, his association with Trump and the alleged rape of a minor my Trump at Epstein's NY property.

You have a link for that?

Oh my God....

I'm going to link two things. The first link is to an article from 2016, 'An open letter to Donald Trump'

An open letter to Donald Trump, from the 'man-bunned protester' in Duluth | City Pages

The second link is to the actual court document from October 2016. It's a civil lawsuit brought by 'Jane Doe' against Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, accusing them of rape and a whole host of other sexual misconduct allegations. She was accusing them of raping her in 1994, when she was thirteen years old. She dramatically 'withdrew' her lawsuit -- undoubtedly because she was paid off.

All Documents in the Doe v. Trump Lawsuits — The Memory Hole 2

Holy ****

I've just posted this, but I'll post it again. It's a must read. A lawsuit brought by 'Jane Doe' claiming she was raped in 1996 when she was 13 years old by both Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, they're both named on the document. I haven't read it all but I read that she dropped the lawsuit, but she also claimed she and her family had been threatened.

All Documents in the Doe v. Trump Lawsuits — The Memory Hole 2

Back
Top Bottom