• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi piles on the streets of San Francisco

Thanks to the city fathers, anyone is legally able to drop their pants and drop a Pelosi pile on the streets of San Francisco. What the hell kind of idiotic thinking allows this? Can any left winger explain how any half way intelligent person could vote for filth like this. Thanks to democrats the number of visitors and their money are not going to vacation there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pelosi Pile.....
Just wondering, how old are you, I am guessing about 12, but I am sure I can be off by a year or two?

Cowards????????????Apparently you dont know any conservatives personally!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont let CNN pull your strings and tell you what to say. Need any sheep chow??????????

I don't need CNN to tell you to provide some kind of evidence of your stupid claims.

I don't need CNN to tell you to provide some kind of evidence of your stupid claims.

If you dont know about people pooping in the streets of SF, you need to read up on current events before you come here and pretend or dont know about the facts. How can you debate the facts when you dont know them.

If you dont know about people pooping in the streets of SF, you need to read up on current events before you come here and pretend or dont know about the facts. How can you debate the facts when you dont know them.

You’re the nut who said in the OP that SF has legalized public defecation, and that Nancy P has something to do with it.

So prove your claim, sucker.

Anyone, like me, who knew San Francisco in the good old days of the 1950s, is heartbroken by what has happened to that once beautiful and charming city.

There's no good reason to believe anyone living in San Francisco is halfway intelligent.

There are absolutely good reasons to believe practically everyone living in MS, MO, LA, SC, GA and FL are nowhere even near halfway intelligent.

Anyone, like me, who knew San Francisco in the good old days of the 1950s, is heartbroken by what has happened to that once beautiful and charming city.

I can recall as a child going to San Fransicko, I was about 5 or 6, and being able to walk to a corner mom and pop grocery store, by myself. I'm talking a block off of Haight/Ashbury. No problems. Now, I wouldn't walk anywhere in that ****hole.

San Fransicko and LA are the crown jewels of liberalism in Kalifornia.

Back
Top Bottom