• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Peddling Fear

no need to fear the Tribulation and Apocalypse
Of course there isn't. It's all fear-based idiocy.

Also, you failed at your avatar.
At least get the right cicadas....the ones with the "Devil Red Eyes"!!! :ROFLMAO:

cicadas.jpg

Of course there isn't. It's all fear-based idiocy.

Also, you failed at your avatar.
At least get the right cicadas....the ones with the "Devil Red Eyes"!!! :ROFLMAO:

thanks fixed it, used yours instead. Edit, changed it to a frontal view. still not good enuf

yours looks a little 'too friendly', hardly good enuf for your peddling fear thread. so i may have to change it when i get back.

in other news, well this looks like a scene from the Left Behind movie. it may go viral, but this is what things will be coming to eventually if not sooner. so i guess it is silly for me to advocate the rapture, salvation and bible church right....

Last edited:
And your overarching alarmism seems to insulate you from posting anything that is anywhere close to reality.

be thankful

you don't want Reality to Equal anything close to what the Bible is predicting.

Prophecy is about the future, denial is just one way to handle what is coming

not the best way, but a way.

blessings.

you don't want Reality to Equal anything close to what the Bible is predicting.

Prophecy is about the future, denial is just one way to handle what is coming

There’s nothing coming, the alarmism of yourself and Tosca notwithstanding. It’s all just pure garbage. You would be better off peddling your snake oil to the ignorant rubes. There are way too many atheists here who see right through such silliness.

There’s nothing coming, the alarmism of yourself and Tosca notwithstanding. It’s all just pure garbage. You would be better off peddling your snake oil to the ignorant rubes. There are way too many atheists here who see right through such silliness.

meh, the 'ignorant rubes' are doing fine.

they have enuf sense to come in out of the Rain.

what is the chance that Iran will just 'blow over' and go away ?

too many dots to connect and so little time left to connect them.

This is why you fail to "reach" anyone here at DP who has basic common sense.

If you truly believed what you "preach", you wouldn't be wasting your time at DP with a bunch of anonymous people you don't know.

Back
Top Bottom