• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Patriotism Is Becoming ‘White Supremacy’

That you don't like the answer doesn't mean anything. To a person like you, of course.

You had to change the words that were said, to formulate an answer, that's lying, and dishonest and you somehow revel in it.

Patriotism Is Becoming ‘White Supremacy’ | nationalreview.com

The liberal media have become a vicious pack of liars.

You don't need the media to see what trump is doing. You just need to listen to trump's speech. He compared Democrats to Nazis and terrorists. He's playing on your hate and fear in order to motivate you to vote for him. The only one's being "vicious" are trump and his supporters.

Access Denied

THE PRESIDENT: One of their political weapons is “Cancel Culture” — driving people from their jobs, shaming dissenters, and demanding total submission from anyone who disagrees. This is the very definition of totalitarianism, and it is completely alien to our culture and our values, and it has absolutely no place in the United States of America. (Applause.) This attack on our liberty, our magnificent liberty, must be stopped, and it will be stopped very quickly. We will expose this dangerous movement, protect our nation’s children, end this radical assault, and preserve our beloved American way of life. (Applause.)

In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras, and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted, and punished. It’s not going to happen to us. (Applause.)

Make no mistake: this left-wing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow the American Revolution. In so doing, they would destroy the very civilization that rescued billions from poverty, disease, violence, and hunger, and that lifted humanity to new heights of achievement, discovery, and progress.

To make this possible, they are determined to tear down every statue, symbol, and memory of our national heritage.

Yeah, how "inspirational!" <sarcasm> He's using a dictator's rhetoric and trying to start a civil war.

You don't need the media to see what trump is doing. You just need to listen to trump's speech. He compared Democrats to Nazis and terrorists.

:shock:

He's playing on your hate and fear in order to motivate you to vote for him.

The only one's being "vicious" are trump and his supporters.

Yeah, how "inspirational!" <sarcasm> He's using a dictator's rhetoric and trying to start a civil war.

The irony and lack of self-awareness is stunning.

If patriotism is now defined by the left as White Supremacy then I guess I am one of the worst offenders.

We knew the Democrats were headed here back when a woman from Chicago who through affirmative action became a Princeton and Harvard law school educated attorney claimed in 2008, "this is the first time in my adult life I have felt proud of my country."

Barack-Obama-Michelle-Obama.jpg

5de94e11fd9db27284087d5c

YouTube

How long before the D's finally admit that Obama married a man?

Why the **** would we do that, that's not what he said? Why do you have to do that, to find it deplorable? Because what he said wasn't, that's the answer....

You have to stretch to make that ****ing claim....

Talk about being incredibly dishonest and lying about what was said....

It's exactly what he said. Trying to pit Americans against each other is right out of the Hitler playbook.

Or is it that white supremacy has always been considered patriotic

Do you consider all devotion to and vigorous support for one's country to be a form of white supremacy?

The irony and lack of self-awareness is stunning.

Well, then you should work on that and try to be better.

patriotism has become white supremacy in the mind of the Trumpet

I mean, they really believe their racism makes them Real Americas.

It's exactly what he said. Trying to pit Americans against each other is right out of the Hitler playbook.

No it's not what he said, the poster I quoted literally said to replace XXXX with YYYYYY and that's why its deplorable......

So it's not what he said....its what you guys substitute his words for.....

You're angry at CNN, MSNBC? Have you boycotted Rachel Maddow? Have you called for the editors of WaPo and NYT to step down because they are, "Trying to pit Americans against each other"? Are you lying or just ignorant of the media's tactics to smear Trump, flame racism, and incite #resistance?

I'm going to go with lying.

Do you consider all devotion to and vigorous support for one's country to be a form of white supremacy?

I feel that if you demonize a football player for kneeling during the playing of the anthem, you are a white supremacist. Because your are ignoring the plight of those who have not benefited from the land of the free and the home of the brave and you don’t even want to have a conversation about it. All you are interested in is that this football player is making me feel uncomfortable and impeding on my white privileged patriotism. Just because this country does not work for you is not my problem. It works for me

I feel that if you demonize a football player for kneeling during the playing of the anthem, you are a white supremacist. Because your are ignoring the plight of those who have not benefited from the land of the free and the home of the brave and you don’t even want to have a conversation about it. All you are interested in is that this football player is making me feel uncomfortable and impeding on my white privileged patriotism. Just because this country does not work for you is not my problem. It works for me

How about if they demonize his CHOICE of protest? Is that still racist? Kaepernick had the world at his feet, and he decided the best way he could fight for what he believed in, was to kneel...he could have raised money, developed charities, get more celebrity power, reach out to the President then Obama.....could have done a million other things......and he didn't do ****, except kneel.

Sorry, to me, if you are that passionate about something, actions speak louder, and his actions didn't do ****, until AFTER he separated himself from football.

You're angry at CNN, MSNBC? Have you boycotted Rachel Maddow? Have you called for the editors of WaPo and NYT to step down because they are, "Trying to pit Americans against each other"? Are you lying or just ignorant of the media's tactics to smear Trump, flame racism, and incite #resistance?

I have to agree with this statement. I know only two pages ago I defended this statement as not a literal one, it simply illustrates that the underlying principle is flawed. You can read my take here. It's time to be honest and acknowledge that Schism's point is well taken, there is similar pitting of left v. right from the left leaning sources he's listed. Cuts both ways.

I don't have a problem with Kap or anyone kneeling, I actually support his cause for police reform, but I don't believe it's an issue of systemic racism. I believe the job can attract a certain type of person, like the military, but doesn't mean that all military members are pathological psychos. IOW, Most mail carriers will not go postal.

However, you said:

Or is it that white supremacy has always been considered patriotic

I'm asking:

How do you view World Cup Soccer fan support where one country is pitted against another? Is this white supremacy among Argentinians and Peruvians? Ethiopians and Ugandans? Or is it simply patriotism and national pride?

You have it backwards. Trump and his supporters equate white supremacy and patriotism.
Incorrect.
Right here on the forum, out of Trump's own mouth and on AM Talk Radio. I hear it all the time.
You're either misinformed or a liar. Link it.

"This country was founded on the principle of white supremacy."
Those are your words, and they say a lot about you.

I posted the mango menace's transcript. It's Hitler-speak, right there, in black and white.

It kind of is.

Only to useful idiots on the left who are too brainwashed to realize they're being spoon-fed propaganda.

I don't have a problem with Kap or anyone kneeling, I actually support his cause for police reform, but I don't believe it's an issue of systemic racism. I believe the job can attract a certain type of person, like the military, but doesn't mean that all military members are pathological psychos. IOW, Most mail carriers will not go postal.

However, you said:

I'm asking:

How do you view World Cup Soccer fan support where one country is pitted against another? Is this white supremacy among Argentinians and Peruvians? Ethiopians and Ugandans? Or is it simply patriotism and national pride?
Sports is sports. It is only a game. All people benefiting from the freedoms and liberties of this country, even though they have fought for the freedoms and liberties of this country is not the same. Until that is acknowledged, the ,no this country only celebrateds those liberties given to the privileged who happen to be white

Statues good,.

Statues are inanimate objects, neither good nor bad. The people they depict are, like every other person on earth, a mix of good and bad decisions.

people bad
Sme are, some aren't. If you commit arson, assault, riot, and loot, that generally is viewed as bad. If you peacefully protest and do not block other free people trying to use the roadway, that's generally considered good.

How about if they demonize his CHOICE of protest? Is that still racist? Kaepernick had the world at his feet, and he decided the best way he could fight for what he believed in, was to kneel...he could have raised money, developed charities, get more celebrity power, reach out to the President then Obama.....could have done a million other things......and he didn't do ****, except kneel.

Sorry, to me, if you are that passionate about something, actions speak louder, and his actions didn't do ****, until AFTER he separated himself from football.

You are more concerned about his monetary gains and athletic success than he is. What he did was to hit the nerve of those who turn a blind eye. He was very successful with that. His intention was to make the white privileged patriots feel uncomfortable. It worked

Sports is sports. It is only a game. All people benefiting from the freedoms and liberties of this country, even though they have fought for the freedoms and liberties of this country is not the same. Until that is acknowledged, the ,no this country only celebrateds those liberties given to the privileged who happen to be white

That's just absolute horse ****......I tried finding a better source than OMG facebook video....but I don't know who the two people are, and can't find anything else on it,

Joshua Feuerstein - OHHHHH! He destroys her! | Facebook

Tell me what does he have wrong?

You are more concerned about his monetary gains and athletic success than he is. What he did was to hit the nerve of those who turn a blind eye. He was very successful with that. His intention was to make the white privileged patriots feel uncomfortable. It worked

No I'm not, I said he could have made BIGGER DIFFERENCE....if he chose to, he chose not to, it makes me question his motives.....

Back
Top Bottom