• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Partisan Hate Is Becoming a National Crisis

That you claim not to know of any behavior of Donal Trump's, that should be checked by his "base", is enough for me, to evidence the absurdity of your position.

What behaviors are you talking about? Can you give specifics?

Every president does controversial things and every president is attacked by the opposing party. What else is new?

So we wont hear yammering from you about TDS? Cool!

What has Trump done that is so egregious? Of course the left don't like conservative policies, just like the conservatives don't like liberal policies. Oh yeah, I forgot. Trump might have done this. Trump could have done that. It's possible Trump did this. Maybe Trump did that.

Dog whispering that the U.S. military and his biker supporters may perpetrate serious physical violence upon certain Americans should his military supporters and badass bikers' reach a certain point. '. Many, if not most, rational people find that type of physical threat upon themselves and their loved ones to be extremely 'egregious.'

Bull****. You would be ****ting yourself right now over president Cruz. Or President Rubio. Or ANYONE not named Hillary.

Hillay lost get over it bruh.

Dog whispering that the U.S. military and his biker supporters may perpetrate serious physical violence upon certain Americans should his military supporters and badass bikers' reach a certain point. '. Many, if not most, rational people find that type of physical threat upon themselves and their loved ones to be extremely 'egregious.'

Their president is the most hate-mongering SOB since Andrew Jackson, and they pretend "both sides" are to blame. I call BS.

Hillay lost get over it bruh.

Oh if only.....................

The reason WHY so many idiot leftists are beyond deranged is precisely because Hilary lost. And 'getting over it' is not in their cards.

The reason WHY so many idiot leftists are beyond deranged is precisely because Hilary lost. And 'getting over it' is not in their cards.

lol...yet you are the one who cannot stop mentioning her name. :roll:

lol...yet you are the one who cannot stop mentioning her name. :roll:
Considering she is the reason so many idiot leftists are deranged, I would say mentioning her is appropriate.

Now...I dont know EVERY idiot leftists reason for their unhinged hatred. Like..some people start a dozen or so mindless hate threads every ****ing DAY on this site and probably others and are CONSUMED by their mindless hatred of Trump...and I suppose those ****ing morons have reasons that arent related to the fact that Hilary lost...

but I doubt it.

I didnt vote for Hillary so no that isnt why i absolutely despise Trump. She is taking up more space in your mind though. :D.

Considering she is the reason so many idiot leftists are deranged, I would say mentioning her is appropriate.

Now...I dont know EVERY idiot leftists reason for their unhinged hatred. Like..some people start a dozen or so mindless hate threads every ****ing DAY on this site and probably others and are CONSUMED by their mindless hatred of Trump...and I suppose those ****ing morons have reasons that arent related to the fact that Hilary lost...

but I doubt it.

Most of us who HATE Trump did not vote for Hillary. If we all did, she would have won by a landslide.

I didnt vote for Hillary so no that isnt why i absolutely despise Trump. She is taking up more space in your mind though. :D.
Is she? Pointing out the undeniable FACT that the 2016 spawned a generation of MILLIONS of angry hate filled hate fueled idiots mostly inspired by Clinton...you think that is taking up space in my mind? And if you think my pointing out HRC as a cause any time idiot leftists and their mindless hatred comes up is 'taking up space'....what the **** did you just say about yourself admitting you just mindlessly 24/7 hate Trump?

:lamo

You people need someone to give you a new debate schtick.

Most of us who HATE Trump did not vote for Hillary. If we all did, she would have won by a landslide.

Let the stupidity of your comments marinate for a minute...............

but I doubt it.

You sound like a triggered snowflake. Dont like the threads? Dont vote for such a stupid, evil real estate scammer.

Their president is the most hate-mongering SOB since Andrew Jackson, and they pretend "both sides" are to blame. I call BS.

For a Trump cultist to even go so far as to profess ' both sides ' is a sure sign that in reality they are admitting that " Yeah, Trump is indeed mentally incompetent, a lover of all things Putin,a bonifide racist, and a hate mongerer", but we GOPers simply don't care anymore, as we abandoned conservative values because the Dems elected a black guy....and that is simply unAmerican and unacceptable to white nationalists.

Is she? Pointing out the undeniable FACT that the 2016 spawned a generation of MILLIONS of angry hate filled hate fueled idiots mostly inspired by Clinton...you think that is taking up space in my mind? And if you think my pointing out HRC as a cause any time idiot leftists and their mindless hatred comes up is 'taking up space'....what the **** did you just say about yourself admitting you just mindlessly 24/7 hate Trump?

You people need someone to give you a new debate schtick.

Of course since you love twisting words, i see no reason to waste more time. Ciao snowflake.

You sound like a triggered snowflake. Dont like the threads? Dont vote for such a stupid, evil real estate scammer.
I wrote in Huntsman. I am a registered Libertarian and was horrified they actually selected Johnson for a second time. But I am actually QUITE happy Trump was elected over Clinton. Im glad she wasnt able to fill 2 Supreme Court justice positions. I'm glad the economy is still booming. I'm glad unemployment rates continue to improve. I hope for the success of the country. I support the president for the same reason i supported our previous Commander in Chief...who I also didnt vote for.

And I dont mindlessly hate anyone. Thats just ****ing...stupid.

I wrote in Huntsman. I am a registered Libertarian and was horrified they actually selected Johnson for a second time. But I am actually QUITE happy Trump was elected over Clinton. Im glad she wasnt able to fill 2 Supreme Court justice positions. I'm glad the economy is still booming. I'm glad unemployment rates continue to improve. I hope for the success of the country. I support the president for the same reason i supported our previous Commander in Chief...who I also didnt vote for.

And I dont mindlessly hate anyone. Thats just ****ing...stupid.

I never said i mindlessly hate someone either ;). It wasnt Clinton that inspired this blowback to Trump’s mindless rage and bigotry. Trump deserves this because he encouraged it by his actions. Nice talking points but continuing trends are not impressive at all. I voted for Johnson despite the Alepo nonsense because we were given ****ty options but hey we dont really pick the president as the electoral college showed us.

Last edited:
I think perhaps I haven't been clear in defining what I mean by "sinister." I'm using the term fairly exactly--it traces back to the Latin sinister, which denotes the left hand. This imagery of right and left hand was assimilated in the prose of the early Roman rhetoricians to the imagery of light and dark, visible and invisible, working by main force in the open vs working by subtlety and subterfuge in the shadows, and so on, respectively. "Sinister," as I am using the term here, refers to undercurrents that are not very visible in the national conversation, but that are still consequential in terms of societal outcomes.

Consider one of the issues I raised: environmental destruction. It's only been very recently that articles on environmental destruction have received very much attention in the mainstream presses--NY Times, CNN, ABC, etc. We've been bombarded with news about climate change since the 1980s, but climate change is a very small threat compared to the fact that we have now destroyed something like one third to one half of the ecosystem since 1970, and at the rate we're going, human life will be unsustainable in a matter of decades. To know all of that, you have to do a lot of digging in academic journals, keep up with studies commissioned by the UN, and so on. The usual lineaments of the economy of public information simply do not distribute it.

Similarly, corporations have been engineering monopsony power for decades. But how often do we see articles about monopsony in the mainstream press? We see articles on the ups and downs of the various stock markets, people make noise from time to time about minimum wage and living wages, but the real problem is the practices companies use to short-circuit market principles that would ideally put upward pressure on wages, and in so doing, they creates themselves monopsonies. That's how oligarchies, and eventually, monarchies or other authoritarian regimes are created. Government power is gradually becoming less and less relevant as corporations start to control more and more of people's daily lives. And having been an employer myself, I'm well familiar with how the program works--it's intentional, it's downright evil, and it's entirely legal. It's also secret.

All of this, and more besides, is kept from becoming part of the national conversation, and it is tempting to think there is some grand overarching conspiracy behind it (to be clear, I do not know that there is, and do not claim that there is--merely that one could be forgiven for thinking so).

My point is that someone standing in, say, 1957 and thinking about the coming fight over racial discrimination and Jim Crow laws that took place in the 60s and 70s could point to advantages had by those who would eventually fight in favor of racial equality and a more liberal and just society. We are roughly at that same point, looking ahead to decades in which these newer issues will be fought out, and the sinister truth is that there are no advantages to be had by those who would fight against the growing power of corporations and the continued destruction of the environment. Which means that, very likely, George Orwell's vision for the future of the human race will be a fait accompli before anyone knows it.

Thanks for the response and how you are defining sinister.

That being said not sure I agree on the points. Lets remember that the EPA was set up decades ago to fight environmental destruction. You may recall the term acid rain as an example.

Yes we have some very powerful companies especially in the social media world. However this is a relatively new field. No one yet has figured out a way to regulate it. I agree that with a company like Amazon anti-trust laws on the books especially the Sherman anti-trust law could and should be applied. Probably would have been already if the company and its owner had not put so much money into politics. Facebook and Google are under increasing scrutiny. So while i agree that things look bad, we usually find a way to get them fixed even if the fix is late.

I never said i mindlessly hate someone either ;). It wasnt Clinton that inspired this blowback to Trump’s mindless rage and bigotry. Trump deserves this because he encouraged it by his actions. Nice talking points but continuing trends are not impressive at all. I voted for Johnson but hey we dont really pick the president as the electoral college showed us.

You apparently struggle with goodbyes...

The idiot leftists began venting their hatred over fabricated **** nearly a year before the election took place but make no mistake...they would be doing the same thing to Cruz or Rubio, or anyone else that had won the GOP nomination. The vast majority of things that idiot leftists **** themselves over regarding Trump from the illegal immigrants/Mexicans are racist thing to the ***** grabbing and every thing in between is a bull**** manipulations of reality.

You apparently struggle with goodbyes...

The idiot leftists began venting their hatred over fabricated **** nearly a year before the election took place but make no mistake...they would be doing the same thing to Cruz or Rubio, or anyone else that had won the GOP nomination. The vast majority of things that idiot leftists **** themselves over regarding Trump from the illegal immigrants/Mexicans are racist thing to the ***** grabbing and every thing in between is a bull**** manipulations of reality.

So you got nothing but strawmen and hyperbole. You seem pretty triggered for someone who doesnt support der trumpengroper

Let the stupidity of your comments marinate for a minute...............

You're the one who seems to conflate a dislike for Trump with love for Hillary. Newsflash: most people here hate both.

For a Trump cultist to even go so far as to profess ' both sides ' is a sure sign that in reality they are admitting that " Yeah, Trump is indeed mentally incompetent, a lover of all things Putin,a bonifide racist, and a hate mongerer", but we GOPers simply don't care anymore, as we abandoned conservative values because the Dems elected a black guy....and that is simply unAmerican and unacceptable to white nationalists.

The people who spent 8 years claiming the previous president was born in another country, argued for decades that the Clintons were murderers, spread crazy conspiracy theories about Democrat led child sex rings in the basement of a pizza parlor (one which had no basement, mind you), said that Sandyhook was a false flag set up by gun banners and accused Hillary of allowing four men to die by mob violence suddenly want everyone to play nice.

Yeah. Right.

The people who spent 8 years claiming the previous president was born in another country,

When they should have been describing his terrorism/war crimes.

argued for decades that the Clintons were murderers,

They most assuredly were murderers. Planned genocide in Iraq in the 1990s by Bill, most assuredly known and supported by Hillary.

accused Hillary of allowing four men to die by mob violence suddenly want everyone to play nice.

When a country illegally invades a sovereign nation, committing terrorism as defined by the USA and all the world, the people who react to that are not a mob, they are, to use a lame, terribly overused USA term, freedom fighters defending their country against a marauding horde of evil people. Why are they evil? Because illegally invading a sovereign nation is the ultimate war crime, the very same war crime that saw WWII war criminals hung.

They most assuredly were murderers. Planned genocide in Iraq in the 1990s by Bill, most assuredly known and supported by Hillary.

When a country illegally invades a sovereign nation, committing terrorism as defined by the USA and all the world, the people who react to that are not a mob, they are, to use a lame, terribly overused USA term, freedom fighters defending their country against a marauding horde of evil people. Why are they evil? Because illegally invading a sovereign nation is the ultimate war crime, the very same war crime that saw WWII war criminals hung.

:screwy

Ah...I see. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom