• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

In public. Just read that link- had read it before, and my opinion is the same. a crap piece attacking McCabe. Why Gowdy the week before was stating he would be fired, now that is a partisan that you just adore.
Now you keep on slamming the NYT and WashPo, but they just keep on breaking stories linking the campaign to Russia.
And keep on reading Pravda 2, the US version.

" In public " !? No, under oath.

McCabe testified under oath that the only part of the dossier they corroberated was the Page's trip to Moscow.

When it comes to actual evidence of a administration colluding with a Political party to swing a election you people could care less.

McCabe testified under oath that the only part of the dossier they corroberated was the Page's trip to Moscow.

When it comes to actual evidence of a administration colluding with a Political party to swing a election you people could care less.

Did he testify in public or behind closed doors or both?
If in public, then a link to his testimony, quotes and all. No sense in post a link where I have to read pages to find out it is not what was asked for and does not support your point.

Did he testify in public or behind closed doors or both?
If in public, then a link to his testimony, quotes and all. No sense in post a link where I have to read pages to find out it is not what was asked for and does not support your point.

He testified under oath behind closed doors, and testified that the FBI only corroberated Pages trip to Moscow.

This link gives a detailed account of his testitimony, and its a short read but even if its wasnt, if reading pages is what it takes to arrive at the truth, then dont you think its worth the effort ?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-trump-dossier-new-subpoenas-planned.amp.hrea

Shortley after his testimony, McCabe announced his retirement. Thats not coincidental

He testified under oath behind closed doors, and testified that the FBI only corroberated Pages trip to Moscow.

This link gives a detailed account of his testitimony, and its a short read but even if its wasnt, if reading pages is what it takes to arrive at the truth, then dont you think its worth the effort ?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-trump-dossier-new-subpoenas-planned.amp.hrea

Shortley after his testimony, McCabe announced his retirement. Thats not coincidental

Link does not work.
Oh pls give your insight as to why he is taking early retirement.

Really- that was about all he conformed. And did not answer questions ref the Dossier as to what was or was not verified. So again you have nothing.

Byron York: Frustrated lawmakers pressed FBI's McCabe for answers on Trump dossier. They got nothing.
There are some important things the public doesn't know about the so-called "Trump dossier," such as whether the FBI used information from the dossier to win court permission to spy on Americans. But the most important question about the dossier is the simplest: Is it true?

In a seven-hour interview with the House Intelligence Committee Wednesday, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe repeatedly declined to answer whether the bureau has been able to verify the substantive allegations in the dossier, or even to identify a substantive allegation that has been corroborated, according to sources familiar with the questioning.

The dossier portion of the interview began with McCabe being asked if he thought the dossier met the standard of credibility the FBI required to open an investigation. McCabe said he believed it did. He said on more than one occasion that the FBI had worked hard to verify the dossier, telling lawmakers that the FBI had at one point sent investigators to London as part of the effort.

Yeah I am sure that Nunes would do well in the CT threads.

Apparently obstruction is a no go, which is probably why the NYTs is trying to play up the " collusion " angle...again.

One things for sure, they dont think much of their readers

By who ? Definately not you. You never debunk anything.

You just show up, spout off with your usual innane nonsense, and then run away

You just babble about Hillary....Some non sense....Easily de-bunked....I'm here to tell you are a liar...Daily if need be

https://www.debatepolitics.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=23

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/...st-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Could be another fountain of information, including who was briefed on what within the Trump inner circle
I would say he is definitely not a coffee boy as the WH tried to paint him as.

And this appears to be what drove the FBI to opening an investigation.

So basically this is all information that we have already known for some time now?

Is this just them trying to dig for more information into this Russian collusion thing, because they have yet to really expose much other then "this man talked to these men" and the email information was no different from what we already know.

The ghost is coming back to haunt. This is what happens when you hire people you don't know anything about!!!!!
This is still information that we already know.
Can they not supply nothing new for once?

My question is: how much did Papadopoulos know in regards to Russia's activities in the election?

You can be sure that whatever Papadopoulos knew, Trump knew too.

There's no way he wasn't in the loop concerning political dirt on his allies. He's just like his son, he "loves it!" and will do anything he can to get it.

So something that political parties have done for literal decades, has just now become uncouth and underhanded?

Great..

So something that political parties have done for literal decades, has just now become uncouth and underhanded?

Great..
When you have inside knowledge of a foreign actors attacks on our country and you fail to report it to the FBI, it's disgusting and completely unacceptable.

But when you conspire to lie and obstruct counter intelligence investigators, give misleading information on federal documents, and lie to the Congress, you're crossing the same exact legal lines Nixon, Haldemann, North, and Pointdexter did.

When you have inside knowledge of a foreign actors attacks on our country and you fail to report it to the FBI, it's disgusting and completely unacceptable.

But when you conspire to lie and obstruct counter intelligence investigators, give misleading information on federal documents, and lie to the Congress, you're crossing the same exact legal lines Nixon, Haldemann, North, and Pointdexter did.

No, the most many of the people are going to be able to prove with these interviews that happened was that they had known that the Russians had said information. Though I have yet to read a report where either of them admit to knowing that the Russians actually hacked the DNC to actually acquire said information.

Most of this still falls under the same idea of opposite party research that usually goes on. Though lying is still lying and they should be made to answer to any issues that arise from that.

This whole collusion issue is just going to be this same stupid problem that they will keep having a hard time to prove, without some rather impressive leaps in assumption. This will continue to be the same **** show they have baked it up to be all this time.

I feel for Mueller in this, because if this investigation goes nowhere. His reputation could take a nasty hit.

You just babble about Hillary....Some non sense....Easily de-bunked....I'm here to tell you are a liar...Daily if need be

No your'e here to troll, nuff said.

Anyway, on the 15th of this month, Inspector General, Michael Horowitz will be handing over 1.2 million pages of documents related to his investigation into the FBI and DOJs investigative practices under Obama to the House Judiciary commitee.

Should be interesting to say the least

I get why the NYTs is trying ti float a new and false narrative to distract away from the dossier.

It was used by the Obama DOJ to obtain FISA warrants to spy on and unmask the Political opposition prior to a Presidential election, but its not going to work

Its proof of ACTUAL collusion between the Obama administration, the Hillary campaign and the DNC to undermine our democracy and swing the election in Hillary's fawoin

This represents a unprecedented level of corruption and lawlessnes by a sitting administration, but you keep up the selective outrage over manufactured scandals

Its quite entertaining.

In order for this to have any basis, the FBI would have had to take the dossier at face value without performing any investigation into the veracity of claims behind it. That's a pretty big leap to claim.

You would have to also consider the judges on the FISA court as co-conspirators, considering that they also would have had to not question the FBI on the basis of the evidence behind their application.

Third, you haven't shown at all how this conspiracy, were it to be true, was going to swing the election.

Fourth, you would have to explain why it is that Trump appointees Sessions and Wray have failed to uncover this conspiracy - either they are complicit, or they are incompetent. Which do you think it is?

In order for this to have any basis, the FBI would have had to take the dossier at face value without performing any investigation into the veracity of claims behind it. That's a pretty big leap to claim.

You would have to also include the judges on the FISA court, considering that they also would have had to not question the FBI on the basis of the evidence behind their application.

Third, you haven't shown at all how this conspiracy, were it to be true, was going to swing the election.

Fourth, you would have to explain why it is that Trump appointees Sessions and Wray have failed to uncover this conspiracy - either they are complicit, or they are incompetent. Which do you think it is?

Andrew " Andy's office " McCabe testified under oath that the ONLY allegation they were able to corroborate was Page traveling to Moscow

When asked when he learned the dossier was really just DNC and Hillary campaign opposition research, McCabe drew a blank

Page traveling to Moscow wasnt illegal and in now way justified the covert surveillance and unmasking of the political opposition prior to a Presidential election

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...l-not-testify-on-tuesday-source-says.amp.html

The FBI was briefed on the contents of the dossier last July, and submitted their first FISA request the same month.

It sounds like they did just that, took the contents of the dossier at face value and theres a damn good reason Ohr and Sztrok were demoted from their seniot positions and theres also a good reason McCabe announced his retirement shortly after he testified.

Andrew " Andy's office " McCabe testified under oath that the ONLY allegation they were able to corroborate was Page traveling to Moscow

When asked when he learned the dossier was really just DNC and Hillary campaign opposition research, McCabe drew a blank

Page traveling to Moscow wasnt illegal and in now way justified the covert surveillance and unmasking of the political opposition prior to a Presidential election

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...l-not-testify-on-tuesday-source-says.amp.html

The FBI was briefed on the contents of the dossier last July, and submitted their first FISA request the same month.

It sounds like they did just that, took the contents of the dossier at face value and theres a damn good reason Ohr and Sztrok were demoted from their seniot positions and theres also a good reason McCabe announced his retirement shortly after he testified.

Do you consider Wray and Sessions to be complicit in this conspiracy, or incompetent in their duties?

EDIT: Also hoping I can get this in before you respond, but the article you linked to doesn't discuss anything you wrote in your post so I'm not sure how it's relevant.

Last edited:
I always thought Papadopoulos was a manafort minion

Don't be silly, I've heard Papadopoulos was the point guard on the AEK Basketball Club who assist MITOGLOU, KONSTANTINOS
dunk in the final seconds to win the Greek League championship for the first time in 32 years. Trump tweeted about it, I think?

No your'e here to troll, nuff said.

Anyway, on the 15th of this month, Inspector General, Michael Horowitz will be handing over 1.2 million pages of documents related to his investigation into the FBI and DOJs investigative practices under Obama to the House Judiciary commitee.

Should be interesting to say the least

Lets us all know when the "Obama" is arrested....LOL.....

Do you consider Wray and Sessions to be complicit in this conspiracy, or incompetent in their duties?

EDIT: Also hoping I can get this in before you respond, but the article you linked to doesn't discuss anything you wrote in your post so I'm not sure how it's relevant.

Complicit ? Newp. I guarantee if Hillary had won all of this would have been swept under the rug.

Those damning text between Sztrok and Page would have never seen the light of day and McCabe would be a long way from retirement.

Bruce Ohr wouldnt have been demoted and Peter Sztrok would most likely be the new head of the FBIs counter intelligence division instead of occupying space in human rescources.

The ongoing IG investigation into the allegeded bias at the DOJ and the FBI would have been shut down and the leakers would still have jobs and or promotions instead of being investigated by the Sessions DOJ

Hell, Comey would still have a job and that draft that exonerated Hillary Clinton weeks before interviews were given would have been absolutely buried.

This scandal isnt going anywhere and soon, the IG is going to release 1.7 million pages of documents related to his year long investigation

The unprecedented level of corruption and lawlessness that occured throughout the Obama's Presidency will define his legacy.

Complicit ? Newp.

Okay, so then, what, Sessions and Wray are incompetent? Is that what you're asserting? Because they were either in on it or they are monumentally terrible at their jobs. It has to be one or the other.

Yeah, sure. :roll:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

J, not a problem it was from the OP and I was reading the WashPo link along with others. But not the link in the OP. My apologies.

J, not a problem it was from the OP and I was reading the WashPo link along with others. But not the link in the OP. My apologies.
No worries...isn't it just a little too convenient that just as scrutiny of the dossier involvement in obtaining FISA warrants ramps up, that 'oh no, it was Popalotofpuss' running off at the mouth...I smell bs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom