• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorist admits to raping woman during Oct 7 attack

It didnt even have to involve invasions just quit ****ing around with the west bank and supporting settler terrorists and defend the border with the most aggressive enemy duh.
What makes you think Hamas would have done anything different had Israel done this? Hamas isn't a freedom fighting organization that is devoted to protecting Palestinians from Israeli aggression. That is propaganda. Hamas is an antisemitic terrorist organization that is devoted to killing Jews and driving them from every square inch of the Middle East using violence. Hamas has been launching rockets into residential areas of Israel in an attempt to kill Israeli civilians for years. Israel has been in a defensive position from Hamas aggression against Israelis for literally decades. And Israel has responded by more or less telling them to "quit it" for decades. An invasion of Gaza to break up Hamas and remove them from power was LONG overdue.

Last edited:
Hold up.

One second because this is the most childish post ive heard in a very long time so close to trumpist logic its insulting to one’s intelligence that you think this is actually reasonable.

Oh its the evil leftists fault waah. Like honestly whut? 😐. First of all, Hamas wasnt doing this in secret, they were training out in the open

2. Netanyahu knew about this and not only did he not try to destroy those training camps but left that side of Gaza defenseless. Buh buh leftists durr mah dude Netanyahu probably considers a not insignificant chunk of his own countrymen to be antisemitic what does he care? Ill tell ya, he doesnt.

3. Political ramifications my red fuzzy hiney. No political ramifications has nothing whatsoever to do with this ****ing gross incompetence.

I’d ask you how dare you sir but really…
I don't understand how this relates to what I said. Evil leftists? Hamas training out in the open? Were you responding to a different post than the one you quoted?

Last edited:
I don't understand how this relates to what I said. Evil leftists? Hamas training out in the open? Were you responding to a different post than the one you quoted?
The one i quoted where you think leftists are to blame for Netanyahu’s failure. It is indeed ridiculous. Like he didnt even try.

Last edited:
What makes you think Hamas would have done anything different had Israel done this? Hamas isn't a freedom fighting organization that is devoted to protecting Palestinians from Israeli aggression. That is propaganda. Hamas is an antisemitic terrorist organization that is devoted to killing Jews and driving them from every square inch of the Middle East using violence. Hamas has been launching rockets into residential areas of Israel in an attempt to kill Israeli civilians for years. Israel has been in a defensive position from Hamas aggression against Israelis for literally decades. And Israel has responded by more or less telling them to "quit it" for decades. An invasion of Gaza to break up Hamas and remove them from power was LONG overdue.
Are you responding to a different poster now?

Except you didn't challenge the veracity of anything I said. You changed the subject in order to pontificate on your own obsessions.

There was no veracity to your commentary. It's just always one sided denialist claptrap tbh

Many organizations have investigated the charge of Hamas use of human shields and find them to be weal/none existent. The IDF , on the other hand, has been caught using them on many occasions and had it as official IDF policy for years until it was brought to an end by pressure from outside and the iDF appealed that decision.

There is no veracity to your weak claim wrt human shields.

There is ample/undeniable evidence of Israeli/IDF war crimes too, just like there is ample/undeniable evidence of Palestinian war crimes.

The hardest thing to prove in a genocide charge is " intent" to commit genocide. Usually leaderships are stupid/arrogant enough to make statement after statement of genocidal intent. The Israelis have already done so and a great many pages of them are to be found in the South African files at the ICJ.

Again there was no veracity in your words/claims and thus nothing to take down.

It's just hypocritical bias that underpins your commentary here and it's been pretty obvious from the start.

The one i quoted where you think leftists are to blame for Netanyahu’s failure. It is indeed ridiculous. Like he didnt even try.
I didn't say that.

There was no veracity to your commentary. It's just always one sided denialist claptrap tbh

Many organizations have investigated the charge of Hamas use of human shields and find them to be weal/none existent. The IDF , on the other hand, has been caught using them on many occasions and had it as official IDF policy for years until it was brought to an end by pressure from outside and the iDF appealed that decision.

There is no veracity to your weak claim wrt human shields.

There is ample/undeniable evidence of Israeli/IDF war crimes too, just like there is ample/undeniable evidence of Palestinian war crimes.

The hardest thing to prove in a genocide charge is " intent" to commit genocide. Usually leaderships are stupid/arrogant enough to make statement after statement of genocidal intent. The Israelis have already done so and a great many pages of them are to be found in the South African files at the ICJ.

Again there was no veracity in your words/claims and thus nothing to take down.

It's just hypocritical bias that underpins your commentary here and it's been pretty obvious from the start.
This is nothing but unsupported assertions. Again, your opinion is noted, and it is undermined by the facts. You are plainly misguided, and you don't appear to have any shame being an Hamas apologist.

This is nothing but unsupported assertions. Again, your opinion is noted, and it is undermined by the facts. You are plainly misguided, and you don't appear to have any shame being an Hamas apologist.

It is your own commentary that is hopelessly misguided and avoiding of the facts.

Anyone can go to the HRs groups sites and see how many times they have investigated claims about Palestinian/Hamas use of human shields and found them to be bogus and then they can contrast that to the IDF years employment of the " Neighbourhood "policy which was the official army usage of Palestinian civilians in military capacities ( a war crime) human shields and the footage of Palestinians tied to jeep or frogmarched in front of armed IDF soldiers.

So you either don't understand the definitions/criteria of the terms you so readily use or your commentary is dishonest claptrap. I'm going for the latter.

The only true " apologists" here that I see on a sickeningly frequent basis are those like you who are happy to defend mass slaughters so long as it is Palestinians accounting for those being slaughtered. Genocide deniers who , when you break down the tripe they come out with and the hopeless racism that underpins it, have the temerity to accuse others of being deniers/apologists.

It would be funny if it were not such a vile and bigoted position to try to promote.

Back
Top Bottom