• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorist admits to raping woman during Oct 7 attack

Apocalypse

DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorist admits to raping woman during Oct 7 attack​

During an interrogation by a IDF intelligence officer, the PIJ naval operative describes in graphic details the sexual violence committed and the murder of civilians

Israel has thousands of Hamas/PIJ/other terrorists locked up and jailed captured since October 7.
In its history Israel hasn't executed anyone aside of Adolf Eichmann. It must change it and execute all of those monsters, they cannot live to see the day they are released in some future deal again.

Israel has thousands of Hamas/PIJ/other terrorists locked up and jailed captured since October 7.
In its history Israel hasn't executed anyone aside of Adolf Eichmann. It must change it and execute all of those monsters, they cannot live to see the day they are released in some future deal again.

I'm sure there will be those who will come and claim that this man was most certainly an innocent Palestinian day laborer who was tortured by Israel's intelligence services into falsely-confessing to this monstrous crime.

I'm sure there will be those who will come and claim that this man was most certainly an innocent Palestinian day laborer who was tortured by Israel's intelligence services into falsely-confessing to this monstrous crime.

I doubt it.

There will probably be many people saying that it doesn't justify the mass murder and total destruction of Gaza that has occurred since though.

I doubt it.

There will probably be many people saying that it doesn't justify the mass murder and total destruction of Gaza that has occurred since though.
And some who will disagree with you.
Israel isn't going to be safe until Gaza is cleaned out, Hamas is completely wiped from the earth and any other anti Israel group understands that if you come after us, you will get the same.

I doubt it.

No one actually believes it does. The invasion of Gaza is not an act of vengeance, it is an act of self-defense. Unfortunately, the party that Israel must defend itself against is the government and military of Gaza, and the government and military of Gaza embraces terrorism and war crimes, and uses the civilian population as human shields.

I doubt it.

Then the absolute meltdown that the slow starvation of children gets a little criticism.

No one actually believes it does. The invasion of Gaza is not an act of vengeance, it is an act of self-defense. Unfortunately, the party that Israel must defend itself against is the government and military of Gaza, and the government and military of Gaza embraces terrorism and war crimes, and uses the civilian population as human shields.

it isn't self-defense.

And some who will disagree with you.
Israel isn't going to be safe until Gaza is cleaned out, Hamas is completely wiped from the earth and any other anti Israel group understands that if you come after us, you will get the same.

Yes, we know that there are some people who think ethnic cleansing is acceptable.

it isn't self-defense.
Of course it is. Gaza invaded Israel on 10/7 and targeted innocent Israeli civilians for rape and slaughter, then kidnapped a bunch and took them back to Gaza and imprisoned them underground, raping some of the prisoners. Then Gaza promised a never ending stream of the same behavior in the future. What is Israel supposed to do? Shake their fists at them and demand they never do it again?

Of course it is. Gaza invaded Israel on 10/7 and targeted innocent Israeli civilians for rape and slaughter. Then they promised a never ending stream of the same behavior. What is Israel supposed to do? Shake their fists at them and demand they never do it again?

You support the mass murder of women and children.

Bookmarking this claim.

Self defence after encouraging Hamas so that the Palestinian Authority would be weakened? You truly demonstrate a gullible approach to your news about why this has happened.

Of course it is. Gaza invaded Israel on 10/7 and targeted innocent Israeli civilians for rape and slaughter, then kidnapped a bunch and took them back to Gaza and imprisoned them underground, raping some of the prisoners. Then Gaza promised a never ending stream of the same behavior in the future. What is Israel supposed to do? Shake their fists at them and demand they never do it again?

How about the Israeli Govt doesn't enable Hamas or other terrorist groups to grow as it did these last 12 years? You guys will never ever acknowledge Israels tactics and ploy here but the facts courtesy of Jewish media demonstrate the emptiness of your words.

By the way - "Gaza" is not Hamas. Even an extremist like Apocalypse wouldn't make that claim (yet)

Bookmarking this claim.

Self defence after encouraging Hamas so that the Palestinian Authority would be weakened? You truly demonstrate a gullible approach to your news about why this has happened.

How about the Israeli Govt doesn't enable Hamas or other terrorist groups to grow as it did these last 12 years? You guys will never ever acknowledge Israels tactics and ploy here but the facts courtesy of Jewish media demonstrate the emptiness of your words.
So you're saying Israel provoked Hamas into raping and killing teenagers at a music festival?

By the way - "Gaza" is not Hamas. Even an extremist like Apocalypse wouldn't make that claim (yet)
Hamas is the government and military of Gaza. Do you differentiate the Russian government and military from the country of Russia when you speak of the Russian invasion of Ukraine? If not, why make the distinction here?

I doubt it.

It is most unfortunate but those who would argue that are not students of history with an knowledge of what has occurred in other periods during times when war was being conducted.

The bombing of Dresden in Feb. 1945 (13-15) by elements of the British and US air commands during WW2 leveled the city and produced over 25.000 deaths, and that was only over three days.

We dropped two atomic weapons on Japan that is estimated to have caused between 129K and 226K deaths. Mostly civilian. We readily justify that and I believe a strong case can be made for it, given the number of Japanese lives saved if that bombing had not caused Japanese capitulation and they had fought to a bloody end as was readily exampled they would have on other islands taken on the road to US victory in the Pacific an invasion of Japan would have cost. Estimates are at 500 thousand just for US troop. Japan may have been countless more.

Only two example we, ourselves, were involved in. To think that was OK but call out Israel for what it is doing is hypocritical.

www.afhistory.af.mil/FAQs/Fact-Sheets/Article/458943/1945-bombings-of-dresden/#:~:text=Between%2013-15%20February%201945,which%20engulfed%20the%20city's%20center.

Last edited:
So you're saying Israel provoked Hamas into raping and killing teenagers at a music festival?

Reading comprehension 101. "Enable" is not the same as "provoke"

Try reading some background on Netanyahu and Hamas before you come back.

Hamas is the government and military of Gaza. Do you differentiate the Russian government and military from the country of Russia when you speak of the Russian invasion of Ukraine? If not, why make the distinction here?

Actually, yes I do. Broadbrushing is a moronic tactic.

Ultimately the tragedy of Oct 7 occurred because Bibi & Co. ignored the intelligence warning of a coming Hamas attack.

The answer to the question “What is Israel supposed to do?” is pay closer attention to intelligence reports.

Reading comprehension 101. "Enable" is not the same as "provoke"

Try reading some background on Netanyahu and Hamas before you come back.
If you're arguing that Israel should have invaded Gaza and relaced the government before 10/7, then I can't say I disagree with you. I'm sure they feel the same way at this point.

Actually, yes I do. Broadbrushing is a moronic tactic.
Then I apologize for confusing you. When I said Gaza invaded Israel, I meant the Gazan military invaded Israel on the Gazan government's orders. I wasn't implying that Gazan civilians participated.

Ultimately the tragedy of Oct 7 occurred because Bibi & Co. ignored the intelligence warning of a coming Hamas attack.

The answer to the question “What is Israel supposed to do?” is pay closer attention to intelligence reports.
Bibi & Co are responsible for ignoring warnings of a coming terrorist attack. That doesn't make them responsible for the terrorist attack. Hamas is the sole party responsible. Don't minimize Hamas' culpability for this war. It is their fault.

Bibi & Co are responsible for ignoring warnings of a coming terrorist attack. That doesn't make them responsible for the terrorist attack on 10/7. Hamas is the sole party responsible.

Hamas planned and executed the attack.

Bibi could have prevented the attack from ever happening, but he failed to protect his country. He was the one who had the last opportunity to thwart the attack. His was a deadly error.

It is most unfortunate but those who would argue that are not students of history with an knowledge of what has occurred in other periods during times when war was being conducted.

The bombing of Dresden in Feb. 1945 (13-15) by elements of the British and US air commands during WW2 leveled the city and produced over 25.000 deaths, and that was only over three days.

We dropped two atomic weapons on Japan that is estimated to have caused between 129K and 226K deaths. Mostly civilian. We readily justify that and I believe a strong case can be made for it, given the number of Japanese lives saved if that bombing had not caused Japanese capitulation and they had fought to a bloody end as was readily exampled they would have on other islands taken on the road to US victory in the Pacific an invasion of Japan would have cost. Estimates are at 500 thousand just for US troop. Japan may have been countless more.

Only two example we, ourselves, were involved in. To think that was OK but call out Israel for what it is doing is hypocritical.

www.afhistory.af.mil/FAQs/Fact-Sheets/Article/458943/1945-bombings-of-dresden/#:~:text=Between%2013-15%20February%201945,which%20engulfed%20the%20city's%20center.

I have a bachelors degree in history.

None of us were involved in dropping the atomic bomb or bombing of Dresden BTW.

Hamas planned and executed the attack.

Bibi could have prevented the attack from ever happening, but he failed to protect his country. He was the one who had the last opportunity to thwart the attack. His was a deadly error.
It was a deadly error, and lessons need to be learned from it. But Hamas is the sole party responsible for every Israeli and Palestinian life lost on 10/7 and since.

I have a bachelors degree in history.

Than acknowledge it and realize that what Isreal is doing in Gaza is not unlike what has been done by others under circumstances they felt justified in taking to protect themselves. Including the United States of America.

None of us were involved in dropping the atomic bomb or bombing of Dresden BTW.

The government of the United States was not involved in the dropping of bombs on Dresden or the atomic weapons in Japan?

Your government is YOUR representative. You are its history, past and present, in their aggregate. While you might not be personally liable for actions taking place before you were born, or that you voted for representatives that made those decisions, you are part of the whole that is the fabric that is the history that you emanate from, otherwise you belong to nothing, are part of nothing.

The government of the United States was not involved in the dropping of bombs on Dresden or the atomic weapons in Japan?

Your government is YOUR representative. You are its history, past and present, in their aggregate. While you might not be personally liable for actions taking place before you were born, or that you voted for representatives that made those decisions, you are part of the whole that is the fabric that is the history that you emanate from, otherwise you belong to nothing, are part of nothing.

I am free to criticize actions without concern for hypocrisy, regardless of what happened before I was born.

Do you think Germans can't criticize genocide?

What the US did in Dresden should be universally criticized, same for dropping the atomic bombs.

Back
Top Bottom