• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

over 45 million babies murdered in the name of "choice".

Neither is your rant. But here is one: The right to not be murdered is a fundamental human right. It has nothing to do with religion. It is wrong for someone to murder another innocent human being, and that is exactly what abortion is. Its a human rights issue.
What authority recognizes this 'fundamental human right?' Who says?

No human rights organizations, in the US or globally, (outside of religious ones) recognize any rights for the unborn.

Murder is wrong. Only persons can be murdered. Person and murder are legal terms...certainly they are in a discussion where you believe you can initiate change and use force of law against women.

And before you go blabbing about "womans" rights, that is a fantasy. I am a woman, and I tell you there is no such thing as womans rights. There are RIGHTS which ALL people have under the constitution, and the most fundamental of those is the right to not be killed by someone else.

Cool beans. Nowhere in the Constitution are the unborn protected or recognized as having any rights. If you disagree, please provide the amendment(s).

Here is the law, based on the Constitution:

1 U.S. Code SS 8 - “Person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual” as including born-alive infant | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

(a)In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

(b)As used in this section, the term “born alive”, with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.

Well, you are off on some weird tangent so have fun there.

The fact remains: The right to not be murdered is a fundamental human right. It is wrong for someone to murder another innocent human being, and that is exactly what abortion is. Its a human rights issue. DNA science says that the baby in the womb is a uniquely different person from the mother.

I speak of science and law. You pro-baby-killers speak in gibberish and slogans.

I have never had an abortion and have raised four humans to be adults how about yous?

Yes really. I am sorry that you are too hate-filled and unintelligent to know that

I am sorry you not only do not know legal term but also seem not to follow forum rules about being civil

But you only joined yesterday...

I am sorry you not only do not know legal term but also seem not to follow forum rules about being civil. But you only joined yesterday...

Although a bit more violent and less civil her posts follow the standard anti-abortion model of attack, accuse and refuse to support their accusations. I believe they attack because they cannot support an anti-abortion position since their pro-life team-mates don't hesitate to get abortions when an unplanned pregnancy is unwanted and destructive of their lives or the lives of their families.

If you want to stop abortions, then support the wide distribution of a variety of birth control and comprehensive sex education because I got bad news for you, abortions are higher in countries where it is illegal and they lack access to birth cintrol and sex ed.

The "choice" is yours.

planned parent hood and the radical feminists have women believing that the unborn baby is not really a baby until it comes out of the mother.
so, thank you for wiping out a big segment of my generation and the ones after that.

A clump of cells is not a person. What sense does it make to call a clump of cells the size of a fingernail a "person" such that killing it would be "murder"? And where we cannot find an exact definition of personhood everyone agrees to, it makes the most sense to measure the ability to choose by viability. After all, once it can survive outside, it has a chance of becoming a person. Anything else is just you trying to use government to force your religious beliefs down other people's throats.

Content yourself with the silly notion that women who abort will be tortured beyond the end of their memory of the concept of time by your "good" God. Why isn't that enough punishment?

Last edited:
Murder is the illegal killing of a person. There isn't anything illegal about abortions in the first trimester ell?

God's law says

Thou shalt not murder

I know liberals are always confused about God and his moral laws but...

I pray for them

God's law says

Thou shalt not murder

I pray for them

You would be more effective if you worked to make varieties of birth control and comprehensive sex ed lessons more widely available.

God's law says

Thou shalt not murder

I pray for them

Murder is the illegal killing of a person. Abortion is not illegal and God is not real. So your "laws" from your fairy tales don't matter worth ****. We are not a theocracy, if you want one, go to Iran.

God's law says

Thou shalt not murder

I pray for them

Good thing no one killed any babies when they terminated their pregnancies then. Right?

Not false. The right to not be murdered is a fundamental human right. It has nothing to do with religion. It is wrong for someone to murder another innocent human being, and that is exactly what abortion is. Its a human rights issue.

And before you go blabbing about "womans" rights, that is a fantasy. I am a woman, and I tell you there is no such thing as womans rights. There are RIGHTS which ALL people have under the constitution, and the most fundamental of those is the right to not be killed by someone else.
You dont get rights until you are born. That is a fact.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Why does the right wing have a problem with the bottom line favoring of ounces or grams of prevention over pounds or kilos of cure?

Because the anti-abortion agenda is not about reducing abortion.

Or, here is a novel approach, the anti-abortion agenda IS ALL ABOUT reducing abortion.

I think it is about power.

IMO, truly, it is about self-indulgent delusional imagining a little 'baby' in there. And then self-righteously declaring that unborn more important than someone who behaved in a manner they dont agree with. It's using the unborn as punishment for behavior they dont believe in. And they claim pro-choice people 'dehumanize' the unborn!

Or, here is a novel approach, the anti-abortion agenda IS ALL ABOUT reducing abortion.

If it was about reducing abortion then the anti-abortion movement would be supporting science based sex-ed in schools. They don't they support ineffective abstinence only. If they were interested in reducing abortion they would fund PP. They aren't. They would be encouraging insurance corporations to have health insurance that covered contraceptives women controlled. They aren't they are supporting Hobby Lobby's exemption on the grounds of religious belief. They are for pharmacists and other medical professionals refusing products and service because of moral objections.

The anti-abortion movement is actually about increasing the number of babies born for several conservative reasons.

planned parent hood and the radical feminists have women believing that the unborn baby is not really a baby until it comes out of the mother.
so, thank you for wiping out a big segment of my generation and the ones after that.

Same people saying that same sex marriage crap is okay will say abortion is okay as well and it's not....good post.

Same people saying that same sex marriage crap is okay will say abortion is okay as well and it's not....good post.

Forced pregnancy is barbaric

IMO, truly, it is about self-indulgent delusional imagining a little 'baby' in there. And then self-righteously declaring that unborn more important than someone who behaved in a manner they dont agree with. It's using the unborn as punishment for behavior they dont believe in. And they claim pro-choice people 'dehumanize' the unborn!

For your information, pro choice people DO dehumanize the unborn. It's the natural way to reduce the implications of the "god awful" act of killing of a child of God and to keep abortion palatable for the masses.

First, they take way it's personhood.... in other words, it's just a fetus or a "jumble" of cells

Second, pro choice people violate the declaration of Independence by denying the right to life to the unborn children

Third, pro choice people violate the constitution by violating the 5th amendment:
The Fifth Amendment says to the federal government that no one shall be "deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law."

Fourth, pro choice people violate the constitution again by violating the 14th amendment:
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

On top of all that, the pro death lobby deny the God given future GIVEN to an aborted baby.

Of course, you must do everything within your power to separate actual personhood from the unborn child you are yearning to kill. Because if we consider your target, as an unborn child, a "person"--- Abortion is about the most despicable act one can commit on this earth. Okay, okay, maybe abortion is not the most despicable act, but second only to acts of pedophilia.

Heaven forbid you actually realize the implications of what you are doing. May God have mercy on your souls.

You're on the wrong side of history

For your information, pro choice people DO dehumanize the unborn. It's the natural way to reduce the implications of the "god awful" act of killing of a child of God and to keep abortion palatable for the masses.

First, they take way it's personhood.... in other words, it's just a fetus or a "jumble" of cells

Second, pro choice people violate the declaration of Independence by denying the right to life to the unborn children

Third, pro choice people violate the constitution by violating the 5th amendment:
The Fifth Amendment says to the federal government that no one shall be "deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law."

Fourth, pro choice people violate the constitution again by violating the 14th amendment:
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

On top of all that, the pro death lobby deny the God given future GIVEN to an aborted baby.

Of course, you must do everything within your power to separate actual personhood from the unborn child you are yearning to kill. Because if we consider your target, as an unborn child, a "person"--- Abortion is about the most despicable act one can commit on this earth. Okay, okay, maybe abortion is not the most despicable act, but second only to acts of pedophilia.

Heaven forbid you actually realize the implications of what you are doing. May God have mercy on your souls.

Yah. No one is arguing that the fetus will not eventually be human, if the pregnancy proceeds normally & the fetus is delivered. Then it will be a baby, & then it will have all the rights that go with that. Neither British common law, nor the US common law (we inherited British common law), nor Christianity, nor Bible nor Torah recognize the fetus as a person. Roe v. Wade, the US Supreme Court holding, recognized that & follows those precedents.

So no, babies aren't aborted. Only fetuses that are pre-viable are aborted, or in rare cases, if the life of the woman is in danger if she carries to term (& even then, it's her choice).

You just made all that crapola up.

None of that exists where you claimed, nor is defined that way.

So let me ask you...what authority says so? Our govt, the Constitution, and laws based on it, disagree with you.

So then...'who says' the unborn is a person entitled to life? What authority?

Here's an authority for you, law based on the Const.

1 U.S. Code SS 8 - “Person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual” as including born-alive infant | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

(a)In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

(b)As used in this section, the term “born alive”, with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.

Feel free to explain to me tho, what the 'implications of my actions' are...please. There are no negative effects of abortion on society. If there are, please list some.

Back
Top Bottom