• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oscar Mayer will pay you $35,600 to get behind the wheel of the iconic Wienermobile—here's how to apply

Are you kidding? It would be a fantastic job. I’m sure expenses on the road are all paid, so you basically have very few expenses while you drive from festival to festival.
This is true if you're looking to be that free spirit traveler for a time.
And it’s your personal company car when you’re off the clock.
I'd prefer something in the sub-27' range on personal time.
Plus - its a guaranteed chick magnet.
But surveys say size doesn't matter, it's how well you can drive. :)
----------------------‐-----
Out of curiosity..

More have been to space than those who have commanded The Wiener!

The opportunity to be a Hotdogger is competitive, with more people having been to space than have ever driven the Wienermobile itself, but landing the job comes with a range of perks. These include covered travel expenses for the year, apparel, vacation time during major holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas, and the ability to select your own hotel in the cities you visit.

I wanted to tour with my band when I was that age, so I get it. We did get to do a bit of traveling back then, and it was fun. Not nationwide, though.
A friend toured around western Canada with his band in an old Cadillac hearse. It was sweet, and a very cushy ride.

Only two seats though so 2 of the rockers took turns being corpses.

A friend toured around western Canada with his band in an old Cadillac hearse. It was sweet, and a very cushy ride.

Only two seats though so 2 of the rockers took turns being corpses.
A buddy of mine had one of those in high school. It was a cool cruiser.

CBS Sunday Morning did a story about the job. It's for young people and they work in teams after training. Looks like fun.

OK. Entry level thing for a good looking kid who presents themselves well. That I get.

Back
Top Bottom