• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Opening Pandora's box

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Democrats including especially the would be dictator Schiff are opening in fact what will be a Panora's box for them. Schiff and his clown crew in the House may think they are having great fun at the expense of the President.

But do they have any view of what will happen if they vote a bill of impeachment and it is sent to the Senate. The Republicans are in charge there, and pay backs will be hell!!!!! It is basically a trial, and the Republicans can call ANYONE they want to. They will call many of the members of the corrupt criminal Obama admin. That could include Schiff, Hillary, and Obama himself!!!!!!

So---------------the big question is will Schiff and the democrat dare to go down that trail? IMO they would be far better off if they call off this dog and pony show they have going, and let well enough alone.

Comments?

i hope that they don't find that someone lied about a blow job. that could get pretty serious fast.

Democrats including especially the would be dictator Schiff are opening in fact what will be a Panora's box for them. Schiff and his clown crew in the House may think they are having great fun at the expense of the President.

But do they have any view of what will happen if they vote a bill of impeachment and it is sent to the Senate. The Republicans are in charge there, and pay backs will be hell!!!!! It is basically a trial, and the Republicans can call ANYONE they want to. They will call many of the members of the corrupt criminal Obama admin. That could include Schiff, Hillary, and Obama himself!!!!!!

So---------------the big question is will Schiff and the democrat dare to go down that trail? IMO they would be far better off if they call off this dog and pony show they have going, and let well enough alone.

Comments?

This impeachment inquiry is great. We need at least six more months of it

i hope that they don't find that someone lied about a blow job. that could get pretty serious fast.

This totally off subject from a moderator? Are you not in effect hi-jacking the title of the thread?

Last edited:
1. The Honorable Adam Schiff is really full of himself now. He is enjoying the glory. I bet you dollars to donuts that he will someday run for president.

2. Speaking at a meeting of Dems here in California, he called the President of the United States a "charlatan," as the attendees cheered.

3. A former prosecutor, the scary-looking Mr. Schiff is a zealot who is a perfect example of hubris.

4. Hopefully, FATE will put him in his place.

This impeachment inquiry is great. We need at least six more months of it

You want 6 more months of what has turned out to be nothing more than here say and lies?????

You want 6 more months of what has turned out to be nothing more than here say and lies?????

Oh it's great. I am loving it. All the facts are coming out

Oh it's great. I am loving it. All the facts are coming out

You mean like the facts that an old crone of an ambassador that hates Trump, was forced to admit she knew almost NOTHING about phone calls or any thing else.

You mean like the facts that an old crone of an ambassador that hates Trump, was forced to admit she knew almost NOTHING about phone calls or any thing else.

Her testimony was great. She showed how trump fired her just for doing her job.

This inquiry is great

The Democrats really don't have any choice. The president's efforts to corrupt (a) our foreign policy, (b) our electoral process and (c) separation of powers simply cannot go unaddressed.

He got away with encouraging Russia to help him, now he got caught forcing Ukraine to help him.

It just gets worse and worse, and will continue to get worse unless he is held accountable.

i thought that we were talking about impeachment. at least i was.

But in this impeachment case where are blow jobs called out or mentioned?

All tho I will admit Schiff is full of himself and a blow hard!!!!

The Democrats really don't have any choice. The president's efforts to corrupt (a) our foreign policy, (b) our electoral process and (c) separation of powers simply cannot go unaddressed.

He got away with encouraging Russia to help him, now he got caught forcing Ukraine to help him.

It just gets worse and worse, and will continue to get worse unless he is held accountable.

I love that the American people are getting to see this

Still waiting for discussion on if democrats understand if they know what Schiff may be exposing the party and his beloved swamp to in a Senate trial.

Still waiting for discussion on if democrats understand if they know what Schiff may be exposing the party and his beloved swamp to in a Senate trial.

This is the important part.

Dude.....so did trump. Lol

So does every president

But NOT the old crone that Sdhiff trotted out in his dog and pony show, did he. He fired her after she proved she was not a team player, and hated the President.

But NOT the old crone that Sdhiff trotted out in his dog and pony show, did he. He fired her after she proved she was not a team player, and hated the President.

No. He fired her for doing her job.

I love that the American people are getting to see this

It's great from over here too; pure political comedy-at least it would be if it were not so serious. Political reality tv? Suggest a new tv series for Trump, with him playing Dick van Dyke and Malaria as Mary Tyler Moore. Could be a winner.

It's like (literally) reading a child write about Christmas.

No. He fired her for doing her job.

No fired for not doing her job as the president wanted it done. Remember ambassadors are employed at the pleasure of any president. Presidents can fire any ambassador for any reason.

No fired for not doing her job as the president wanted it done. Remember ambassadors are employed at the pleasure of any president. Presidents can fire any ambassador for any reason.

Of course he can. And now the American people get to see how petty and vindictive the president is.

Man this inquiry is great

Back
Top Bottom