• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One of the Women's march keynote speakers was a sexual sadist (1 Viewer)

Whereas, I approve, in concept, with the whole idea behind the Women's March, the execution thereof was a disaster.

So many of their speakers, the women they chose to be representative of the movement, were some of the most repulsive women they could have ever trotted across a stage.

How did my old boss used to say it? "Nobel concept, ****ty execution." LOL!

Kinda reminded me of this old cartoon.

View attachment 67213098

Are you serious, Turtle? She has an active page on Facebook re the Woman's March, and I'm not finding a MSM source for this... ? Is this credible, in your opinion? Wouldn't seem to be.

I have seen the same reports coming from other sources as well.

I am not yet ready to declare it as fake news yet.

But you know me. If it's bull****, I'll be the first one to call it. LOL!

Are you serious, Turtle? She has an active page on Facebook re the Woman's March, and I'm not finding a MSM source for this... ? Is this credible, in your opinion? Wouldn't seem to be.

In 1986 I was sentenced to 25 years-to-life for kidnapping and second-degree murder. I served the time at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, the only maximum-security prison for women in New York State, and was released in 2012.

donna

she admits to doing 27 years in prison and is a prison reform advocate. Do you think a magazine like AS would lie since that is slander per se if it was false?

Has she served her allotted time?

If so, then she has paid the debt society imposed for the crime.

Now, she should be viewed for the character of her deeds since being released.

Isn't that how it's supposed to work? :yes:

They call it a women's march but only around 20% of women in the US self-identify as "feminist".

So this isn't a women's march, this is a feminist march.

I thought it was racist/xenophobic/literally hitler/sexist to assume a large demographic subscribes to a certain ideology?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's served her sentence, paid for the crime and now her debt to society's expunged.

If you can't argue the principle, attack the messenger. :roll:

Whereas, I approve, in concept, with the whole idea behind the Women's March, the execution thereof was a disaster.

So many of their speakers, the women they chose to be representative of the movement, were some of the most repulsive women they could have ever trotted across a stage.

Sir, they never even had a coherent reason for the activity....this was not a good move even in concept.

Then they got worse from there, these last few days I have been thinking more and more that these people came off as entitled and Reality TV.

NOT GOOD PEOPLE

She's served her sentence, paid for the crime and now her debt to society's expunged.

I wonder where that attitude was when Bush was president and people whined about him once being a drunk?

Sir, they never even had a coherent reason for the activity....this was not a good move even in concept.

Then they got worse from there, these last few days I have been thinking more and more that these people came off as entitled and Reality TV.

NOT GOOD PEOPLE

Entitled and reality TV?

Hmmmm.........

That's prime "presidential possibility" there, buddy. LOL

Entitled and reality TV?

Hmmmm.........

That's prime "presidential possibility" there, buddy. LOL

Nah, Trump gets immunity from that charge by being a builder....accomplishing stuff all his life.

Nah, Trump gets immunity from that charge by being a builder....accomplishing stuff all his life.

Nah....

He's a pampered trust fund baby who could have done a lot better for himself had he just not involved himself. LOL!

Yes, agreed.

I dunno.

I'm a simple man. It's not that complicated to me.

Once a convict always a convict.

Stay the **** away from me.

That is all.

I wonder where that attitude was when Bush was president and people whined about him once being a drunk?
I wasn't crazy about the guy, but respected him in that he was an ex-drinker that now lived a sober life.

I can get behind a guy like that.

Once a psychopath always a psychopath. So yes she should still be "viewed by the character of her deeds" until the day she dies.

Supposed to and does are not always the same.

I wouldn't hire an out of jail child molester as baby sitter would you?

In the end I rate this woman giving a speech to a bunch of ***** heads as a Don't Freaking Give A ****

Once a psychopath always a psychopath. So yes she should still be "viewed by the character of her deeds" until the day she dies.

that was a very light sentence. Torture-murder usually is a death sentence. it had aggravating circumstances of kidnapping and heightened depravity.

View attachment 67213098

Don't forget the hats. The hats turned the whole thing into a giant joke to be mocked by RW news, radio and bloggers for a week.

Don't forget the hats. The hats turned the whole thing into a giant joke to be mocked by RW news, radio and bloggers for a week.

I thought the hats was the coolest part. LOL!

I thought the hats was the coolest part. LOL!

This was better

code-pink2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom