• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Once again, trump shows how dumb he thinks his supporters are.........:)

Vetplus40

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
In yet another pale attempt to deflect news coverage of his ongoing and ever-growing collusion debacle with Russia, Trump has now created "Made in America Week".

I guess our joke of a POTUS figures that his blind and ignorant followers do not know (or are too stupid to figure out) that Trump gift shops and Ivanka's clothing and apparel lines are almost exclusively made with cheap (and sometimes illegal) foreign labor.

Maybe Trump should consider "leading" by example and purchase American made goods instead of simply "Looking ignorant and incompetent" by example.

In yet another pale attempt to deflect news coverage of his ongoing and ever-growing collusion debacle with Russia, Trump has now created "Made in America Week".

I guess our joke of a POTUS figures that his blind and ignorant followers do not know (or are too stupid to figure out) that Trump gift shops and Ivanka's clothing and apparel lines are almost exclusively made with cheap (and sometimes illegal) foreign labor.

Maybe Trump should consider "leading" by example and purchase American made goods instead of simply "Looking ignorant and incompetent" by example.

Maybe people should get a life and stop micro analyzing every single thing he does. He could say "The sky is blue" and people would lose their minds coming up with something to complain about.

We do know that trump merchandise is often made in china

One of the funniest examples was the trump hat that said Make America Great Again with a made in china label

But we know that the trade issue is much bigger than baseball caps.

Trump plays by the rules made by Make America Last politicians who were in washiington before him

and when the rules change so will trump and ivanka

One of the funniest examples was the trump hat that said Make America Great Again with a made in china label

Trump plays by the rules made by Make America Last politicians who were in washiington before him

I like you, you get it.

Now can you write that out on card stock, with crayon, so all the liberals out there can understand it. Don't forget to give them a star on the side of the paper, you know.

To show they participated.

Maybe people should get a life and stop micro analyzing every single thing he does. He could say "The sky is blue" and people would lose their minds coming up with something to complain about.

Good luck with that ever happening. Once they lock onto this, its going to be like pulling a hungry dog from a large piece of meat.

With Trump, its do as I say, not as I do. As for leadership, well one need only look at his legislative victories to put that into perspective.

Yep, if only us mean people would let Trump get away with his constant hypocrisy and dishonesty this world would be a better place, right? If only Trump would say something like, "the sky is blue", it would be one of the first things he said that was truthful. Instead Trump spews idiocy, says, "the sky is red", he's called on his lie and his supporters just say, "Trump wasn't lying, he's just exaggerating".

I'm sorry, when those of us who see things that we feel put America and the world in a bad place we're not going to stay silent.

Last edited:

Everyone else who outsources American jobs to increase their profits is a globalist pig. Trump doing the exact same thing is just "playing by the system" and is a hero of the blue collar American worker. How big of a sucker does one have to be to believe that he'd keep a campaign promise that would involve attacking his own profits? You are a pawn and Trump will continue to make money off of cheap foreign labor while pretending to jerk his supporters off.

I like you, you get it.
Now can you write that out on card stock, with crayon, so all the liberals out there can understand it. Don't forget to give them a star on the side of the paper, you know.
To show they participated.

On one side we have the Democrats fighting for decent wages for blue collar workers, and on the other we have Donald who considers American wages far, far too high to consider and doing everything he can to make them drop further. What a champion of "real" America.

Everyone else who outsources American jobs to increase their profits is a globalist pig.

Trump doing the exact same thing is just "playing by the system" and is a hero of the blue collar American worker. How big of a sucker does one have to be to believe that he'd keep a campaign promise that would involve attacking his own profits? You are a pawn and Trump will continue to make money off of cheap foreign labor while pretending to jerk his supporters off.

On one side we have the Democrats fighting for decent wages for blue collar workers, and on the other we have Donald who considers American wages far, far too high to consider and doing everything he can to make them drop further. What a champion of "real" America.

Only when using the warped logic of lib la la land

When bill clinton and the republican congress opened the doors of free trade with china American companies were forced to move production overseas to survive

Only when using the warped logic of lib la la land

When bill clinton and the republican congress opened the doors of free trade with china American companies were forced to move production overseas to survive

Yeah, Trump's political-oriented red hat business never could've survived under the nefarious globalist schemes of the Clintons. Really he's a champion of the American worker despite outsourcing all of his manufacturing overseas and importing cheap foreign labor for his stateside businesses. He said he'd put coal miners back to work so I guess that's enough right?

Oh...Trump should lead by example. Does that mean you support Trump being in control of the operations of the Trump companies...while he's President?

Oh...Trump should lead by example. Does that mean you support Trump being in control of the operations of the Trump companies...while he's President?

He's outsourced manufacturing to foreign workers and imported cheap foreign workers for his stateside businesses for decades. It's just hilarious that one of the worst globalists is now a "champion of blue collar workers" when he's done exactly nothing for them neither politically nor in his businesses.

Yeah, Trump's political-oriented red hat business never could've survived under the nefarious globalist schemes of the Clintons. Really he's a champion of the American worker despite outsourcing all of his manufacturing overseas and importing cheap foreign labor for his stateside businesses. He said he'd put coal miners back to work so I guess that's enough right?

Change the rules for everyone and it changes the rules for trump also

He's outsourced manufacturing to foreign workers and imported cheap foreign workers for his stateside businesses for decades. It's just hilarious that one of the worst globalists is now a "champion of blue collar workers" when he's done exactly nothing for them neither politically nor in his businesses.

This has nothing to do with the point in my post, but okay...I'll play.

So...before he was President...when he was running his companies...he worked within the system in place to remain competitive and in business.

But now, when he's President and he wants to change the system and you are going to complain that, in the past, he worked within the system.

You know...this sounds idiotic to me. Doesn't it sound idiotic to you?

Maybe a better course for you to take is to deal with the changes to the system that he wants to make. Do you think promoting America First, Made In America...and the regulatory and legislative reforms to make that happen...are bad things?

btw, if you do go this other course, please show me how America First and Made in America are not going to help blue collar workers.

So...before he was President...when he was running his companies...he worked within the system in place to remain competitive and in business.
But now, when he's President and he wants to change the system and you are going to complain that, in the past, he worked within the system.
You know...this sounds idiotic to me. Doesn't it sound idiotic to you?
Maybe a better course for you to take is to deal with the changes to the system that he wants to make. Do you think promoting America First, Made In America...and the regulatory and legislative reforms to make that happen...are bad things?
btw, if you do go this other course, please show me how America First and Made in America are not going to help blue collar workers.

Please show me how simply stating "America First" and "Made in America" is going to help blue collar workers. Some catchy PR slogans don't change the quality of life of hardworking Americans, nor does it increase their income. He doesn't practice what he preaches, and he's doing everything he can to strip more benefits away from American workers. He makes you feel good inside though, right? Talking about "maybe adding some tariffs" is just talk, not action, and won't change much.

Please show me how simply stating "America First" and "Made in America" is going to help blue collar workers. Some catchy PR slogans don't change the quality of life of hardworking Americans, nor does it increase their income. He doesn't practice what he preaches, and he's doing everything he can to strip more benefits away from American workers. He makes you feel good inside though, right? Talking about "maybe adding some tariffs" is just talk, not action, and won't change much.

It is marketing to promote his policies. Don't confuse the two...they are related, but different.

I don't think you actually understand his policies. Here are a few good things for you to read that will help you understand:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...um=social&utm_campaign=wh_20170713_maganomics

https://ustr.gov/about-us/policy-of...ses/2017/july/ustr-releases-nafta-negotiating

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/17/white-house-focuses-on-made-in-america-campaign/

Trump's primary purpose for everything he is doing is "America First".

What was DJT trying to say when he said (paraphrasing here)," farmers had their land taken away, now they can farm again, home builders had their land taken away and now they have it back." You posters that are fluent in Trumpspeak help me out. What was he attempting to say? This was from the 'Made in America" speech yesterday at the WH.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...president-trump-made-america-product-showcase

The lines I am referencing are about 3/4 of the way through.

It is marketing to promote his policies. Don't confuse the two...they are related, but different.
I don't think you actually understand his policies. Here are a few good things for you to read that will help you understand:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...um=social&utm_campaign=wh_20170713_maganomics
https://ustr.gov/about-us/policy-of...ses/2017/july/ustr-releases-nafta-negotiating
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/17/white-house-focuses-on-made-in-america-campaign/
This is actually a great example, thank you. From your first link:
The focus of MAGAnomics is simple: Grow the economy and with it the wealth of, and opportunity for, all Americans.

This is as in-depth as the PR statement gets. It doesn't go into policy decisions or actual details, because there aren't any. It just says "MAGA" and that's all you need to hear. The point is that Trump spent most of his 70-something year life focused primarily on enriching himself off the back of cheap foreign labor and screwing American workers. Suddenly November 6th, 2016 comes along and with a few catchy slogans everything is different and he genuinely cares about improving the lives of Americans. :roll: Talk is cheap, and so far we've seen decades of his own self-enrichment and nothing that actually helps Americans. I suspect it'll just boil down to a bunch of tax cuts for the super wealthy.

With Trump, its do as I say, not as I do. As for leadership, well one need only look at his legislative victories to put that into perspective.

All zero of them.

Or "Russia First," if you're not a Kool-Aid swiller.

This is actually a great example, thank you. From your first link:

This is as in-depth as the PR statement gets. It doesn't go into policy decisions or actual details, because there aren't any. It just says "MAGA" and that's all you need to hear. The point is that Trump spent most of his 70-something year life focused primarily on enriching himself off the back of cheap foreign labor and screwing American workers. Suddenly November 6th, 2016 comes along and with a few catchy slogans everything is different and he genuinely cares about improving the lives of Americans. :roll: Talk is cheap, and so far we've seen decades of his own self-enrichment and nothing that actually helps Americans. I suspect it'll just boil down to a bunch of tax cuts for the super wealthy.

I'm guessing you looked at the first link and stopped there. Your mistake. I gave you three different links for a reason. The first gives the overall objective, the second focuses on NAFTA and the third link lists specific actions taken so far.

Oh well, I'm thinking you are stuck on hate Trump and don't really care to know WHAT he's doing. So it goes...

What was DJT trying to say when he said (paraphrasing here)," farmers had their land taken away, now they can farm again, home builders had their land taken away and now they have it back." You posters that are fluent in Trumpspeak help me out. What was he attempting to say? This was from the 'Made in America" speech yesterday at the WH.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...president-trump-made-america-product-showcase

The lines I am referencing are about 3/4 of the way through.

My administration is removing the burdens and regulations on your companies so that you can compete, thrive, and grow. How many of you have noticed this so far? Because it’s a big, big difference, right? That’s a big, big difference. The people are coming up to me -- they can’t even believe it. We took the farmer’s land away. We took the homebuilder’s land away. They have their land back now, and they’re building homes and they’re farming their farms, and it’s a beautiful thing to see. And they’re so thankful.

Investigate how his first sentence relates to the rest of what he said...you'll understand.

Investigate how his first sentence relates to the rest of what he said...you'll understand.

Thanks, crystal clear now!:sarcasticclap

WTF are you talking about ? Meeting with Russians by politicians has been happening for many , many , many years and it is NOT a crime , got that so far ? And in order to claim collusion a CRIME must be committed , WTF is the CRIME ? DUH .....

Back
Top Bottom