• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OLC determines that Trump's tax returns DO NOT have to be disclosed

Your excuse to not having enough intellect to form any original thoughts is that you think I like repetition... You're adorable.

And your excuse for being condescending is you thinking that you have a superior intellect and original thoughts.

Granted you are far less repetitive than other posters who have responded to me but your thoughts are far from original.

The thoughts you have used have been made by many who post here and those thoughts can also be heard in the Public Square.

I rather doubt the ending of your post was meant in the traditional manner..... a compliment.

What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Adorable? - EverydayKnow.com

Reason #3.) You Said Something He Doesn’t Like.

Just because he called you what seems like a compliment, doesn’t mean it was actually a compliment. In fact, sometimes when a man calls you adorable, he is mocking you. Were the two of you in a debate or argument? Did you make a point and he respond with, “Oh, that’s adorable.”? That’s often a sign that he is making fun of the statement you just made. He is belittling you. You must pay close attention to the context surrounding the situation. He could just think it’s ‘cute’ that you think you are right, when he absolutely believes that you are wrong.

Virtue signaling in the gop is asking someone to be honest

vegas giants gop statement is not an honest representation of the term virtual signaling.

Vegas giants posts are a good examples of virtue signaling according to the dictionary definition I provide..... which vegas giants has ignored.

Also ignored was the information provided by me in a previous post linked to the author of the term "virtue signaling" and his explanation what he meant by that term.

Roseann:)

vegas giants gop statement is not an honest representation of the term virtual signaling.

Vegas giants posts are a good examples of virtue signaling according to the dictionary definition I provide..... which vegas giants has ignored.

Also ignored was the information provided by me in a previous post linked to the author of the term "virtue signaling" and his explanation what he meant by that term.

Such a dishonest post. To call for a president to be honest is the duty of every American. To do anything is disgraceful.

Just disgraceful

Such a dishonest post. To call for a president to be honest is the duty of every American. To do anything is disgraceful.

Just disgraceful

And the American people will speak with their votes in the 2020 Elections and that's what counts in the end.

And the American people will speak with their votes in the 2020 Elections and that's what counts in the end.

So dishonest. So unamerican.

Just disgraceful that you would defend this so vigorously

The freedom to pray at public events in Jesus' name? The freedom to influence elections through Christian organizations? The freedom to teach creationist exposures of erroneous evolutionist theories in school? The freedom to teach children that God opposes homosexuality and sexual promiscuity and perversion? The freedom to spank children in obedience to instruction from God? And so forth,.
That's not a time period.

So dishonest. So unamerican.

Just disgraceful that you would defend this so vigorously

Do you really have a problem with my point that.....

Americans will have the final voice concerning the resolution to our debate via voting for A President and Representatives in 2020.

Why have you described that point as being dishonest and so unamerican?

Just can't let go of that virtue signaling political tactic can you.

Keep up the good work for the resistance cause!!!

Are you going to watch President Trump officially launch his 2020 reelection campaign on Tuesday night in Orlando, Florida -- one of the swing states that fueled his poll-defying victory in 2016.

Do you really have a problem with my point that.....

Americans will have the final voice concerning the resolution to our debate via voting for A President and Representatives in 2020.

Why have you described that point as being dishonest and so unamerican?

Just can't let go of that virtue signaling political tactic can you.

Keep up the good work for the resistance cause!!!

Are you going to watch President Trump officially launch his 2020 reelection campaign on Tuesday night in Orlando, Florida -- one of the swing states that fueled his poll-defying victory in 2016.

Do bbn you honestly not understand why it is important to demand our president be honest with the American people?

Maybe you don't understand that.

But its more like you do.....but just don't care

Do bbn you honestly not understand why it is important to demand our president be honest with the American people?

Maybe you don't understand that.

But its more like you do.....but just don't care

Perhaps, you should write Trump a nice virtue signaling letter demanding that he be honest with the American people and tell him why it is so important to you.

Perhaps, you should write Trump a nice virtue signaling letter demanding that he be honest with the American people and tell him why it is so important to you.

Perhaps you hate America and want the American public to be lied to

Your argument is fallacious given that privacy issues with Facebook have been used for negative purposes. As such, there is history about the negatives. So far and to my knowledge, the releasing of tax returns have not caused any negative problems to the nation, in fact they have been helpful to the nation as it gives the nation confidence that the person running the show has the right state of mind.

Using Facebook is not a good example for your argument.

Privacy issues have nothing to do with national issues. I'm not a Facebook user and the personal privacy issues individual users of Facebook have are irrelevant to my wellbeing or my nation's wellbeing. They have everything to do with the wellbeing of the individual users. Likewise, the tax return privacy of the President is a personal privacy issue that has nothing to do with the nation, positively or negatively, both of which are to be determined by the individual who owns the privacy rights. As such, my point is perfectly valid and simply because you disagree does not make it a bad example.

Perhaps you hate America and want the American public to be lied to

I don't hate America. I think the American public is capable of making of up their own minds concerning that matter.

And they will in 2020.

Privacy issues have nothing to do with national issues. I'm not a Facebook user and the personal privacy issues individual users of Facebook have are irrelevant to my wellbeing or my nation's wellbeing. They have everything to do with the wellbeing of the individual users. Likewise, the tax return privacy of the President is a personal privacy issue that has nothing to do with the nation, positively or negatively, both of which are to be determined by the individual who owns the privacy rights. As such, my point is perfectly valid and simply because you disagree does not make it a bad example.

I totally disagree with you. Everyone that puts himself in the position of leading anything should have to show he/she knows something about the position. Results are not valid because a thief could have become a millionaire by stealing and that is not a person you want to be led by.

The President should be able to show his ability to make the right decisions, especially in the case of Trump that does show 6 bankruptcies and 7 failed businesses but no proof that he made his money in a way that would be beneficial to a nation.

In this particular case, privacy should be thrown out the window given that he asked for the position.

Period!

I will not argue this topic with you again. Every other president since JFK has done it because it is the right thing to do. Trump has no valid reason to break that tradition.

The big question is "why is he unwilling to do it?" If there is nothing to hide it would be a benefit to him. If he has something to hide you don't think we have a right to know?

Last edited:
I don't hate America. I think the American public is capable of making of up their own minds concerning that matter.

And they will in 2020.

Roseann, is there anything that Trump has done that you disagree with? and if so, what?

Roseann, is there anything that Trump has done that you disagree with? and if so, what?

Nothing egregious enough to want to replace him with any of the Candidates running to replace him as President.

You ask trumpers to speak heresy against their god

Trump is a flawed mortal man just like you.

I'll take that statement back when you can prove...

That you have never ever lied in your lifetime.

Or, voted for a candidate/any governmental official you knew were liars and made the choice to cast your vote for any single liar.

Oh, damn! We're going to see some Leftist poutrage about this.

It was a month and a half ago, and the matter is going to court.

I guess they didn’t mention it on Fox Noise, or on the talk radio shows and trashy blogs.

Trump is a flawed mortal man just like you.

I'll take that statement back when you can prove...

That you have never ever lied in your lifetime.

Or, voted for a candidate/any governmental official you knew were liars and made the choice to cast your vote for any single liar.

That is an either/or fallacy. Whether one lied one time in their lives is a false construct. Almost everyone does. But the point is that telling the occasional white lie does not make one a pathological liar any more than it does exhonorate Trump from his obsessive dishonesty.

That is an either/or fallacy. Whether one lied one time in their lives is a false construct. Almost everyone does. But the point is that telling the occasional white lie does not make one a pathological liar any more than it does exhonorate Trump from his obsessive dishonesty.

My post was in response to a particular poster who continually projected his superior virtue in comparison to my virtue because I didn't care about seeing Trump's tax returns.

I was tired of constantly being judged by that poster... so I figured turn about is fair play and questioned how superior his virtue actually was with those two test questions.

The first question was an over exaggerated question on purpose based on the "white lie" all people tell.

The second question was the one I wanted answered but did not expect to be answered.

I look at it this way, turn about is fair play.

I was questioned repeatedly by a poster projecting a superior virtue concerning defending Candidates and Elected Officials who are liars. Along with snide remarks about my virtue.

So, I simply was questioning the superiority of that posters virtue via my two test questions. Didn't really expect to get an answer to either question.

Do you have a problem with that?

My post did provide you with the opportunity to express your negative opinions of Trump. You should be thanking me... You're Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom