• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Officers fire tear gas on peaceful protesters to clear the way for Trump’s photo op

Show me where ambulances and fire trucks were blocked.
The last protest in Boston. They blocked 93. Ambulances couldn't get to the hospitals. It made national news. Feel free to inform yourself of the news story. But just out of curiosity how do you think Ambulances got to the hospital with the roads blocked? I find the workings of leftist logic puzzles fascinatingly amusing.

Possibly little less caffeine?

i dont have coffee often, i used to have it a lot, but days i missed it i was very tired and realized it was not good for me

I believe that in the end, the protests will serve a good purpose, that being the virus mutating to such a degree that it's no longer a death sentence as it was when it hit New York full force.

ahhh..so a week ago we all were killing people if we went camping. Now riots are saving people. So as we all suspected, the social distancing was all bull****. The riots fit your narrative much better than covid distancing eh?

Sorry it's fact and you don't like it. It was a PHOTO-OP that Trump desecrated a church over. The link shows I am correct.

test,demonstrate and prove your link was corrrect

test,demonstrate and prove your link was corrrect

The link shows the words from the leaders of the church. Are you INCAPABLE of READING? He was not welcomed there. Typical Russian indeed that can't read.

Senator Tom Cotton has called for having the military exterminate looters.

Republicans are past fascism.

The last protest in Boston. They blocked 93. Ambulances couldn't get to the hospitals. It made national news. Feel free to inform yourself of the news story. But just out of curiosity how do you think Ambulances got to the hospital with the roads blocked? I find the workings of leftist logic puzzles fascinatingly amusing.

Black Lives Matter protesters who shut down Southeast Expressway in Milton plead guilty - The Boston Globe

It looks like the person got care anyway. However, I would agree that ambulances should be let through. This is just one minor incident and does not condemn the protests in themselves though, just a few bad actors (who should get the appropriate citation or other lawful response as a result of endangering a patient).

It's all about the ego with Trump, totally about his ego.

talk about and remember an historical shrine

talk about the EGO!!!!!!!

also obama had baltimore riots so I dont get the whole bunker B thing

because they didnt riot...

Newsflash these protesters weren’t rioting either! This wasn’t some random police unit that acted violently towards peaceful protesters. This was a unit that was following the direction of the President of the United States, and that’s why this is so serious. Again, they weren’t rioting. They were peaceful protesters

ahhh..so a week ago we all were killing people if we went camping. Now riots are saving people. So as we all suspected, the social distancing was all bull****. The riots fit your narrative much better than covid distancing eh?

Nobody, not me or anyone else every said that "riots are saving people". Why do you insist in twisting everything someone says? What I said, and I will attempt to make it clearer for you, that you and I and nobody else has control over the protesting of a black man's murder unnecessarily. Protests come from anger. The fact that it happens in the midst of a pandemic doesn't matter to them, their indignation supersedes the threat of the virus. Most are wearing masks, some aren't. What I said is that this is something that's not under anyone's control, it's happening. It's also happening here in the East that the virus is beginning to mutate and when that happens with every contact it weakens. There is clear evidence of that happening where I live, where we have been hit head on with this virus directly from Europe where it came ashore harsh, virulent and extremely deadly.

Three months have passed and our numbers of deaths have decreased dramatically and people that are new infections are either not needing hospitalization or if they are hospitalized, they aren't critical enough to require mechanical ventilation. As a matter of fact, the only deaths we've had in past days have been solely elderly living in nursing facilities. Where my son works, which is a plant with 9,000 workers, there hasn't been a single new case of Covid-19 since May 17th.

To wrap this up for you, the thousands protesting will undoubtedly become in contact with someone infected with Covid-19 and will become ill. My hope is that this virus will pass from person to person and mutate again and again since it actually does that when it enters a new host with strong resistances to new viruses. So it weakens more and more with each new host. This is my hope, that the protests will bring about change in two different directions. Change of the racism that exists within our law enforcement and change to the veracity of the Covid-19 virus.

Newsflash these protesters weren’t rioting either! This wasn’t some random police unit that acted violently towards peaceful protesters. This was a unit that was following the direction of the President of the United States, and that’s why this is so serious. Again, they weren’t rioting. They were peaceful protesters

newsflash! they did last night and burned the church., they are not good people

The link shows the words from the leaders of the church. Are you INCAPABLE of READING? He was not welcomed there. Typical Russian indeed that can't read.

didnt prove anything

test and demostrate that your link is right, it is an opinion

time to do what you do!!!!!

Vox - Media Bias/Fact Check

Home » Vox
Vox
Has this Media Source failed a fact check?LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare522
Vox - Left Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - CredibleFactual Reporting: Mostly Factual - Mostly Credible and Reliable
LEFT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Vox Left Biased due to wording and story selection that routinely favors the left. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to two failed fact checks, with only one offering a correction.

the wording is key as these protesters were warned to get out of the way before cleared out, but instead they word out those information

It played out on live tv so source checking is a moot point here.

It played out on live tv so source checking is a moot point here.

i highlighted the wording of it, he says that it was JUST A PHOTO OP, while otehrs will say its a tribute to a national shrine, etc

didnt prove anything

test and demostrate that your link is right, it is an opinion

Already have, your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem. Typical Russian, can't read.

The weird thing about this idiotic stunt is that Trump actually thought it would be seen as a positive move on his part. This is how disconnected from reality this man is under pressure. First he must have called hours beforehand to get the Federal Park Police organized. They followed his orders which someone in the chain of command needs to review in detail before I just let them off the hook. Then they plan how they will operate and force the protestors out, that was coordinated folks, premeditated by the Park Police. Then they got over there with their horse, tear gas, pellets and so on and lined up for the attack. They start their attack, Trump is on TV talking while the cannisters were exploding and then right on cue, he walks his fat ass down the lawn, through the street like some reincarnation of Louis XV and saunters up to the church, turns around, hoists a Bible, poses seriously with macho face and then stomps out of there. Back in the White House his team of morons celebrate with Herr Trump as if he just crossed the Delaware. But it backfired on the idiot. Now that image will haunt him forever.

Already have, your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem. Typical Russian, can't read.

it is your problem becuase its YOUR ARGUMENT

Senator Tom Cotton has called for having the military exterminate looters.

Republicans are past fascism.

Peoples' livelihoods are being destroyed. Apparently you don't care about that.

i highlighted the wording of it, he says that it was JUST A PHOTO OP, while otehrs will say its a tribute to a national shrine, etc

It was a photo op ignorer to look "though" after reports of his hiding in the bunker the night before.

Peoples' livelihoods are being destroyed. Apparently you don't care about that.

You're defending exterminating American citizens.

Back
Top Bottom