• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Obama Projecting to win 90%+ Black Vote, But if Romney wins 75%+ of the White Vote...

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
-

If it is acceptable for Black Americans to make their voting decisions based primarily on their RACIAL interests...

Is it also acceptable for White Americans to make their voting decisions based primarily on their Racial Interests?

If it is acceptable for Black Americans to demand "Equality", is it not also acceptable for White Americans to demand true EQUALITY!?

President Obama and his BLT wing of the Democrats have openly stated that they no longer are even attempting to represent White Working Class Americans.

Well, like it or not, we have a two party political system. A Third Party might be viable in some future election, but it clearly NOT in 2012.

Since the Democrats and Obama have chosen to abandon Low-Mid Income White Americans in order to further increase racial preference pandering to all others...

I guess by default, that means that whoever else the Republicans represent, in 2012, they represent Lower and Middle Income Whites.

If White Americans find the sense to get active and vote as a bloc against the Democrats, for their own self-preservation, then the blatantly anti-white, government institutionalized, racial preference discrimination will DIE with the Democratic Party.

Will White Americans get over the guilt of "Crimes" they never committed, discrimination they never performed, and find the self-respect and dignity to stand together for their own preservation?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hear much in the Main Stream Media about how the White Population of America is dying off, and its place of precedence and power in America's Politics is fading.

Much attention is paid to the importance of the Black and Latino Vote and their interests.

Well, that is not completely a bad thing, as minority populations, the majority actually has a responsibility to consider the needs and interests of minority populations as a matter of good governance and justice.

But it is WRONG to ONLY consider the interests of those minority populations, and to completely ignore or refuse to accept the mere existence of needs of the "Majority" population.

Additionally, when government "Assistance" makes the most difference in someone's life, it is typically when they are young, from ages 12-26, and when they are from a low-mid Income family.

Those White Americans who are ALSO young, from age 12-26, and when they are from a low-mid Income family, are a MINORITY POPULATION, when compared to the Overall Hispanic Population, or even the much smaller Overall Black Population.

The needs of this Minority group, White Americans between age 12-26 from a low-mid Income family, should not be ignored.

But it is our current "Affirmative Action" Policies which have virtually locked them out from the very government assistance which might give them a fair chance.

It is within White American's Political POWER to do something about the Government Institutionalized Anti-White Racial Discrimination.

The White Population is 64% of the current American Population in 2012 and will continue to be the single LARGEST ethnic group in America for at least the next 100 years.

White Americans, being just the paltry 49% of the population, in something like 2025 (but not 2012, or 2016 or 2020 or 2024).

The Hispanic Population in 2025 which will likely be a whopping 26%.

The Black population will likely be 16% in 2025.

In 2025, the White American Population will still out vote the Combined vote if both Hispanics and Blacks.

If the Black and Hispanic Vote is Important in America, the White American Vote is roughly four times MORE important, and will continue to be so for at least the next fifty years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not LIKE or WANT Race Card or Racially Oriented Politics in America.

I find the very concept sickening and loath the necessity to participate in the process.

I have written extensively on this forum in several other threads about WHY I have come to the conclusion that unfortunate and ugly as it is, I must take on the policies of the opposition, for a brief time at least, in order to be rid of it in the longer term:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-elections/122047-go-ask-alice.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...merican-white-voters-solidarity-movement.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...merican-black-voters-solidarity-movement.html

As I wrote in the above Threads, if one side in a conflict, political or military, is willing to ruthlessly use the tactics of racial mass destruction, the other side must, or quickly be eliminated.

In an environment of Racial Tribal Conflict, any individual without a Tribe is quickly eliminated or enslaved.

White Americans have for 30 years been allowing some elements of American Culture to abuse and misuse Racial Tribal politics for Party Political Profit and Power. It is well past time to call them on it.

Like an Armed Forces General, forced by the ruthless use of weapons of mass destruction by an enemy, I am regretfully beginning the process of Nuclear Counter Strike, to FORCE the opposition to the negotiating table to sue for peace and a cessation of the use of weapons of mass destruction.

It is extremely ugly, repugnant, and wasteful, but as long as the opposition is willing to use such political weaponry;

White Americans have to take on those same tactics, at least for a time, for our very survival.

-

Last edited:
Re: Obama Projecting to win 90%+ Black Vote, But if Romney wins 75%+ of the White Vot

this is a racist and offensive post

Re: Obama Projecting to win 90%+ Black Vote, But if Romney wins 75%+ of the White Vot

Ohhhh REAAAAAALLY...

If it were a post by a NAACP member extolling Blacks to vote for Obama would it be Racist and Offensive?

I seem to remember President Obama doing pretty much that himself... Go Figure?

Ohhhh REAAAAAALLY...

If it were a post by a NAACP member extolling Blacks to vote for Obama would it be Racist and Offensive?

I seem to remember President Obama doing pretty much that himself... Go Figure?

No. The racist part is where you make the assumption that black people will vote (and have voted) for Obama because Obama is black and therefore represents black interests. Meanwhile, you as a white person would never vote for such superficial reasons. You vote based on your political beliefs, what you think is best for the country as a whole. Unlike those silly black people who vote based on selfish "racial interests."

You, and the Republican party, need to come to a realization:
When people vote against you, instead of assuming its some sort of personal character flaw on their part, consider the possibility that it's because they disagree with you.

No. The racist part is where you make the assumption that black people will vote (and have voted) for Obama because Obama is black and therefore represents black interests. Meanwhile, you as a white person would never vote for such superficial reasons. You vote based on your political beliefs, what you think is best for the country as a whole. Unlike those silly black people who vote based on selfish "racial interests."

You, and the Republican Party, need to come to a realization:
When people vote against you, instead of assuming its some sort of personal character flaw on their part, consider the possibility that it's because they disagree with you.

First, I am NOT a Republican. I am technically still a Registered Democrat, though the Democratic Party has Left ME, in their Zeal for new Government Institutionalized Racial Preferences and Pandering.

I would expect that in the end, there will be a fair number of Black people who vote with me and the American White Voters Solidarity Movement because they are intelligent and far sighted enough to see that never ending racial pandering is NOT in their interests, nor in the American National Interests.

Like the NAACP has members who are White, I would expect that a small but important number of the American White Voters Solidarity Movement will be Black, and I KNOW that a fair number are already Hispanic.

President Obama has made open appeals to Blacks to vote for him BECAUSE he is Black. That is NOT Kurmugeon's Racism, it is President Obama's Racism.

I would not Characterize Black people voting their racial interests as "Silly". In fact, I admire them for the unity they have achieved in the 1960s to make their Racial Voting Bloc into one to be feared by the truly racist politicians of that era, who by the way, were mainly Democrats.

I would question Black Voters and leaders, such as Eric Holder, who have stated that they believe there will be never ending Racial Preferences in America, both on the grounds of it being politically impractical, but also on the grounds of it saying allot about either their belief that Blacks have a Right to MORE than everyone else, or a deep seated belief that without Preferences they can never be the equal of Whites.

I BELIEVE that ALL people of ALL Races(and Genders, Ethnicities...) are more or less equal in ability and aptitude. Because I believe that, I know that you cannot keep Racial Preferences going indefinitely without creating great injustice and inequality.

Only a True Racist can support indefinite Government Institutionalized Racial Preferences.

-

I do believe I'd rather belong to an American Voter Solidarity Movement.

I do believe I'd rather belong to an American Voter Solidarity Movement.

If it isn't Obvious from the lower portion of the orginal post, were I talk about the Black Solidarity Movement, the Asian Solidarity Movement...

Combined with the Sequel Thread I made declaring the "Black Solidarity Movment!"...

This is EXACLTY the long range POINT and message of my efforts and Threads!

Long before we establish an Official Web site and apply for NGO status, we intend to Combine all of the Ethnic Oriented "Solidarity Movements" into more of less what you said:

The American Equality Voters Solidarity Movement

-

Do the Lefties see this movement as a threat...

GOOD!

They Should.

-

long and boring--even worse!

long and boring--even worse!

Boring...

Ohhh, OK, So nothing to worry about here. That's good, you can just sit back and watch as the Government Institutionalized Racial Discrimination is phased out, as it should have been back in Clinton's Administration.

Thank you for your support.

-

alhleyaswilliehorton.jpg

Looks like Stormfront is represented here at Debate Politics too.

You, and the Republican party, need to come to a realization:

With all due respect, this sludge does not represent the Republican Party.

Looks like Stormfront is represented here at Debate Politics too.

I don't think the guys at Stormfront would think too much of my defending the Civil Rights of non-Whites or my insistance that there is simply very little difference between people based on Race.

I don't think they guys at Stormfront would think too much of my Jewish ancestry, or my embrace of a multi-cultural extended family.

I don't think they guys at Stormfront would think too much of my advocating the EQUALITY of Blacks, Hispancis, Gays, Asians, Atheists, ....

You can fling all the mud you want, but in the end, we'll simply SHINE through it.

-

Boring...

Ohhh, OK, So nothing to worry about here. That's good, you can just sit back and watch as the Government Institutionalized Racial Discrimination is phased out, as it should have been back in Clinton's Administration.

Thank you for your support.

-

I want all racial preferences to be banned in public sector jobs. Private sector-people should have the right to choose whom they want

Sorry to tell you man but you're racially retarded.

I want all racial preferences to be banned in public sector jobs. Private sector-people should have the right to choose whom they want

Then we are in Agreement.

This is the problem with racism in America...

Black folks who keep whining that white people think they're second class.
White people who keep crowing that white people are first class.

It's always entertaining to watch people rant about race to a degree that exceeds those whom they are saying rant too much about race.

This is the problem with racism in America...

Black folks who keep whining that white people think they're second class.
White people who keep crowing that white people are first class.

You won't see any "Crowing" from me, I don't think the difference is more than a bit of Paint-Job,... well, and in some, an entitlement victimology, give-me-the-Loots attitude.

I want what Martin Luther King wanted;

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Well, I have five Grand Children, but the point is the same. :)

-

It's always entertaining to watch people rant about race to a degree that exceeds those whom they are saying rant too much about race.

You can get the gist of his posts by reading the capslock words. :lol:

That's kind of what I did.. LOL

It's like Turtledude said.... Long and boring.

Your reading and comprehension will get better with practice... well, IF you practice.

You won't see any "Crowing" from me

Dude, I hate to break it to you but your posts are a little...uh...tinged with racism.

Back
Top Bottom