• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nunes aide communicated with Parnas about Ukraine campaign, messages show

Re: Released Texts Show Lev Parnas In Frequent Contact With Nunes’ Aide House Intelligence Commit

Was it related to the bribery being done by the backdoor gov't?

Go read his articles and decide for yourself. Which I recommend to anyone that wants to make up their own mind.

Re: Released Texts Show Lev Parnas In Frequent Contact With Nunes’ Aide House Intelligence Commit

All of Soloman's articles about Ukraine came from stuff sourced from Parnas. I have heard from multiple people here it is all bull****, mind you, its some of the same people saying he should be called as a witness now.

It is bull****. People do come clean now and then. That's what Parnas is doing.

It is bull****. People do come clean now and then. That's what Parnas is doing.

How long have you indulged in mental gymnastics?

No one should be surprised when Devin Nunes ends up in the prison cell next to Crooked Donald.

:)

How long have you indulged in mental gymnastics?

Now that's a shame. Don't give up bro. With perseverance and hard work, you too can achieve enough knowledge and experience so that simple concepts don't appear so difficult.

While Nunes was presiding over the House impeachment inquiry, taking every opportunity to mock the very idea of a conspiracy to coerce Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump's political opponent, he actually knew the allegations were true.

I hope Hell has a special place for treasonous liars like Devin Nunes.

Apparently a left wing media outlet says the allegations are false and the Mr Z, is not who Schiff claimed it to be. Another lie by Schiff. Wonder if he will do a retraction to clarify. LOL, doubt it.

Re: Text Messages Show Devon Nunes was Deep Into Ukraine Blackmail Scheme

Just more republican BS

Trump's impeachment in the house proved their case completely

Had they went through the courts to subpoena witnesses to testify, with trumps obstruction, it would have taken years to wind through the court system. This needed to be handled quickly.

Now more evidence comes to light almost daily. Seems everyone would like to hear all the evidence before passing judgment on trump.

Just more left wing BS.

Now that's a shame. Don't give up bro. With perseverance and hard work, you too can achieve enough knowledge and experience so that simple concepts don't appear so difficult.

If you think coming clean is a simple concept you have an awful lot to learn.

Apparently a left wing media outlet says the allegations are false and the Mr Z, is not who Schiff claimed it to be. Another lie by Schiff. Wonder if he will do a retraction to clarify. LOL, doubt it.

“Apparantly” a “left wing media outlet” (who?, which one?, when? Link?) .......and the Mr Z is not who Schiff claimed it (sic) to be”.

Did that appear to you in your fevered imagination, or did it come out of your AM radio?

By the way, linking to the sources of your assertions is not against the rules. Give it a try. It will help your credibility, which right now isn't high.

Yeah, lots, but first you'll have to subpoena me and then I'll ignore the subpoena and I won't let you have access to any witnesses either. I assume as a trumper you'll totally support my obstruction. Right?

The dems withdrew the subpoenas because they knew they would get shot down by the court I guess. Or maybe they would've been enforced. We'll never know because the house didn't do their job, instead of playing politics. The House didn't really want a trial. If they did, they would have let the court decide if their subpoenas were to be enforced. Then they could have any wittiness they wanted. Just like presidents before Trump. He will be the first POTUS to be impeached without a single crime listed in the articles of impeachment. And again, did you ever wonder why the dems are so frightened to have Hunter Biden testify? Let me ask you this. If Trump was told that Biden had corrupted the office of VP to enrich himself and his family, and evidence came to light that Joe Biden had extorted the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor that was investigating his son, would you say that Trump was within his rights as the POTUS to have that investigated? Because that's his side of the story. The dems are saying he told Zelinsky to make up dirt on Biden in case he won the primary. The Republicans are saying that Biden was corrupt, and extorted the Ukrainian government. And please don't parrot the crap that "The IC debunked that" talking point. You don't seriously believe that Trump should take the word from the very IC that lied to the FISA court to spy on his campaign. That used Russian disinformation to smear him. Let's see what the Barr/Durham investigation exposes about the so called "debunked conspiracy theory" before we embarrass ourselves shall we?

Go read his articles and decide for yourself. Which I recommend to anyone that wants to make up their own mind.

It doesn't matter.
He wants to testify. So he should.

It doesn't matter.
He wants to testify. So he should.

Which misses the point entirely. NOW Parnas needs to be heard, NOW he has important information. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Which misses the point entirely. NOW Parnas needs to be heard, NOW he has important information. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

If you say so. But I didn't really think you were being hypocritical.

The dems withdrew the subpoenas because they knew they would get shot down by the court I guess. Or maybe they would've been enforced. We'll never know because the house didn't do their job, instead of playing politics. The House didn't really want a trial. If they did, they would have let the court decide if their subpoenas were to be enforced. Then they could have any wittiness they wanted. Just like presidents before Trump. He will be the first POTUS to be impeached without a single crime listed in the articles of impeachment. And again, did you ever wonder why the dems are so frightened to have Hunter Biden testify? Let me ask you this. If Trump was told that Biden had corrupted the office of VP to enrich himself and his family, and evidence came to light that Joe Biden had extorted the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor that was investigating his son, would you say that Trump was within his rights as the POTUS to have that investigated? Because that's his side of the story. The dems are saying he told Zelinsky to make up dirt on Biden in case he won the primary. The Republicans are saying that Biden was corrupt, and extorted the Ukrainian government. And please don't parrot the crap that "The IC debunked that" talking point. You don't seriously believe that Trump should take the word from the very IC that lied to the FISA court to spy on his campaign. That used Russian disinformation to smear him. Let's see what the Barr/Durham investigation exposes about the so called "debunked conspiracy theory" before we embarrass ourselves shall we?

Uh huh. Do you get Jell-o on Sundays in your institution?

Back
Top Bottom