• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now, Israel (Worse than Hamas) is not just committing seemingly every human rights crime, but finding new ones

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
The straightforward atrocities by Israel (Worse than Hamas) are historic and I post a lot about them. But lately, they've also been surprising me with new crimes I wasn't even watching for. The latest is carving and branding onto Palestinians' backs and faces, just to amuse themselves it seems, including the Star of David for both.. Nazis made death camp prisoners have numbers tattooed, but at least that had a practical purpose.

The IDF are jewish supremacists and it's time for people to call it out. "God's chosen people". If ANY WHITE man called his group God's chosen he would be instantly canceled but somehow we have collectively let jews call themselves that.

This is a fake Pallywood story, the mark is not from "carving a Jewish Star" but from a police officer shoe laces as the criminal's face was pushed against them.

If anything resembles the Nazis here it is the amount of fake stories that followers of an antisemitic agenda are promoting against Jewish people.

The IDF are jewish supremacists and it's time for people to call it out. "God's chosen people". If ANY WHITE man called his group God's chosen he would be instantly canceled but somehow we have collectively let jews call themselves that.

Zionism itself is a supremacist ideology. It holds that Jewish people around the globe have a right to come to the region and reside illegally inside another peoples land whilst retaining their original citizenship . They can have two nationalities but the Palestinians cannot even have their own state on their own land.

Back
Top Bottom