• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not one Democrat is on Mt. Rushmore

Great, Jackson murdered Indians and yes of course he was a racist.

He also created international incidents with Spain by going into Florida un-invited to capture or kill runaway slaves and kill natives.

Thank FDR for racism. Democrats approved it then.

How many Democrats from the FDR days are still alive and in power? Name them, please.

Of course, we all know that prior to Pearl Harbor, Republicans in Congress vocally supported what Hitler and Mussolini were doing in Europe.

How many Democrats from the FDR days are still alive and in power? Name them, please.

Are you spinning a yarn? I believe you agree with me that Democrats are racists.

Are you spinning a yarn? I believe you agree with me that Democrats are racists.

Not "are"..."were". Just like at one time Republicans were the more liberal party. No longer. They are the supporters of the con-federacy. They are the supporters of anti-equal rights for minorities. But I will say, not all Republicans are racist white supremacist, misogynist, homophobes. But today's racists, white supremacists, misogynists, and homophobes sure gravitate to the Republicans.

Not "are"..."were". Just like at one time Republicans were the more liberal party. No longer. They are the supporters of the con-federacy. They are the supporters of anti-equal rights for minorities. But I will say, not all Republicans are racist white supremacist, misogynist, homophobes. But today's racists, white supremacists, misogynists, and homophobes sure gravitate to the Republicans.

Chalk that up to hate speech.

Noem’s a female version of DeSantis. She and K. Reynolds went to the phony Joni Ernst School of Nullification.

Lincoln and Roosevelt would both be progress—ive Democrats today. The two Adams are latter-day GOPs, with Washington and Jefferson latter-day Democrats.

Yep. You nailed it! I've had to explain many times to people that much older words can change their meaning, not just in politics but many other things. In the 1920's people and movie scripts might say: I feel a little queer today, darling.
Yeah..most people don't say that today... (Not that there's anything wrong with that) :)

Yes I do know history. Given that how can you allege I admire the Confederacy? You love to trash talk for the fun of it apparently.

She has yet to speak of Jackson as a Democrat. Willful deception.

Jefferson and Jackson are considered the founders of the Democratic Party. However, the Democratic Party in those days believed in limited government. Which is what the modern Republican Party stated that they believed in until recently, before Trump took over the party. This is why Jefferson became political enemies of John Adams and Alexander Hamilton in the late 1700s/early 1800s, because both of whom were Federalists who believed in a more powerful Federal government.

In other words, 220 years ago, the Federalists were similar to the modern day Democratic Party. And Jefferson/Jackson's Democratic Party were similar to the modern day Republican Party. Except the modern Republican Party is not a normal political party anymore, they are a crazy ass cult who believes COVID-19 is going to magically disappear and that climate change doesn't exist.

Since you hate Democrats so much, you must be thrilled to see statues of Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson torn down.

Jefferson and Jackson are considered the founders of the Democratic Party. However, the Democratic Party in those days believed in limited government. Which is what the modern Republican Party stated that they believed in until recently, before Trump took over the party. This is why Jefferson became political enemies of John Adams and Alexander Hamilton in the late 1700s/early 1800s, because both of whom were Federalists who believed in a more powerful Federal government.

In other words, 220 years ago, the Federalists were similar to the modern day Democratic Party. And Jefferson/Jackson's Democratic Party were similar to the modern day Republican Party. Except the modern Republican Party is not a normal political party anymore, they are a crazy ass cult who believes COVID-19 is going to magically disappear and that climate change doesn't exist.

Since you hate Democrats so much, you must be thrilled to see statues of Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson torn down.

Well said......but I'm afraid it will go completely over the head of any orange cultist here.

Back
Top Bottom